littleheroine

Jul 21, 2023
Do you know how to promote you game

I have uploaded several games ,but the number of download is very low,

I don't know what happened,please help me

MoonlitMatcha

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Is your game of good quality? Most of the time having a good game helps. And frankly, it also takes a LOT of luck.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Like already stated, maybe start by sharing your games on this forum... It isn't like people are going to find obscure titles on their own.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
this is correct url
So, you made the same mistake when creating your , and when creating your member account here.

I don't want to be harsh, but it don't really say good things about what to expect from your games. That English isn't your native language, and that you have issue using it, I perfectly understand it, mostly because I can relate. But here it's like your trademark, what people will use to find your creations, and to find you back from there.
Imagine Apple naming their Twitter account "Appel", it wouldn't really look serious, nor help people to find them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
this is correct url
that is old url ,and this game has been on hold
Here's a dirty dozen:
  1. Proofread everything you type before you send it
  2. I recommend writing in your native language in all your posts here, on your game pages, etc as well as provide the English translation. You are reducing your exposure by simply using English. If you feel it is too much text - find ways to use SPOILER here and similar options on your game pages
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. Use a reliable translation app to double-check your English (I recommend , if your language is supported)
  4. Change your username here to littleheroine (not littleheronie, as it is now) and use the same username/profile/identity everywhere - branding is important
  5. Since you are an unknown developer, overall, post your game(s) to F95 (rules) or request someone to post your game(s)
  6. Add a signature to your account here so that all your posts link to pages with your game(s) here and to your own game pages (on itch.io, Patreon, Subscribestar, whatever)
  7. Consider creating a social media account to share information, news on updates on your game pages, etc
  8. Maintain your game(s) on a regular basis (whatever you decide that is)
  9. Cross promote your game(s) within your other games, if you have them (through the menu screens, whatever)
  10. Check platforms, such as Steam, to see if your game(s) meet requirements for possible placement there
  11. Once you have some good products at a good point in development, look for websites that write articles, vlogs, podcasts, etc about adult games and send some media releases or inquiries
  12. Consider traditional marketing techniques on those same websites once you have some scratch to be able to do so
(edit: took it to 12 from the original 8)

Last edited:

littleheroine

Jul 21, 2023
Here's a dirty dozen:
  1. Proofread everything you type before you send it
  2. I recommend writing in your native language in all your posts here, on your game pages, etc as well as provide the English translation. You are reducing your exposure by simply using English. If you feel it is too much text - find ways to use SPOILER here and similar options on your game pages
  3. Use a reliable translation app to double-check your English (I recommend , if your language is supported)
  4. Change your username here to littleheroine (not littleheronie, as it is now) and use the same username/profile/identity everywhere - branding is important
  5. Since you are an unknown developer, overall, post your game(s) to F95 (rules) or request someone to post your game(s)
  6. Add a signature to your account here so that all your posts link to pages with your game(s) here and to your own game pages (on itch.io, Patreon, Subscribestar, whatever)
  7. Consider creating a social media account to share information, news on updates on your game pages, etc
  8. Maintain your game(s) on a regular basis (whatever you decide that is)
  9. Cross promote your game(s) within your other games, if you have them (through the menu screens, whatever)
  10. Check platforms, such as Steam, to see if your game(s) meet requirements for possible placement there
  11. Once you have some good products at a good point in development, look for websites that write articles, vlogs, podcasts, etc about adult games and send some media releases or inquiries
  12. Consider traditional marketing techniques on those same websites once you have some scratch to be able to do so
(edit: took it to 12 from the original 8)
Thanks