Do you prefer incest games where the family is in love or just in lust?

Do you prefer incest where the family is in love or just in lust?

• I want them to be in love.

Votes: 103 56.6%
  • I want them so horny they just fuck.

Votes: 63 34.6%
  • I want them to fuck but it’s out of desperation, the space station will crash if she doesn’t blow he

Votes: 16 8.8%

• Total voters

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Some incest games have the MC and a family member fall in love with each other and their sexual activity is based on that love. Where the Heart Is, Research Into Affection...
Some incest games have the MC and a family member fuck just because they are horny or turned on by the act. Milfy City, FILF...
Lastly, a few games have the sex occur as a necessity or at least start that way. Spaced Out, Big Brother...

What do you like best?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
In before Avaron1974, Where the Heart Is does not have incest. :D

I prefer lust/corruption, falling in love seems one step too far to me. :)

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Hmm I see alot of threads with polls and it seems you have no real confidence.
Making a game based on committee is never the right way to go.
Make the game based on what you want and like, not what some poll say.

Reactions: woody554

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Hmm I see alot of threads with polls and it seems you have no real confidence.
Making a game based on committee is never the right way to go.
Make the game based on what you want and like, not what some poll say.
Making the game I want to see is the primary plan. The creative side of me wants to make a game that other people enjoy and want to play. I want Family Fun Games to be bought out by Hasbro!
There are some issues that don't necessarily fit into my fantasies but I would be willing to include if other players did want that idea to be an option. Not everything, regardless of how well it might have polled I won't be making a game that includes something I don't like or can't at least imagine.

Reactions: cib64

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Making the game I want to see is the primary plan. The creative side of me wants to make a game that other people enjoy and want to play. I want Family Fun Games to be bought out by Hasbro!
There are some issues that don't necessarily fit into my fantasies but I would be willing to include if other players did want that idea to be an option. Not everything, regardless of how well it might have polled I won't be making a game that includes something I don't like or can't at least imagine.
Alright, just with all the polls it seemed like you were gonna make a game based on what everyone else want.
But good that you are making a game based on your own fantasies first :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You have games out there that work both with lust/corruption and love/romance. It all come down to the story telling and how good a writer the creator is. A protag that come across as a dimwit creeper and rest of the cast is shallow as a puddle not really a recipe for success...

Reactions: 215303j

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I prefer love, but it depends from the type of game really. love route shouldn't be without darkness either, but in a darker setting with blackmail etc the horniness sits better. it's hard to justify the family basically getting raped AND falling in love. not impossible, and would give great complexity to characters if you can pull it off, but unlikely that any of us can write well enough.

then again, the way the horny setting gets ruined in 99% of the games is having the women jump on the dick with zero effort. mom sees son's big dick, and bam instantly wants to fuck him. no story, the mom isn't going through anything emotionally to get where she allows herself to fuck the son. with love route there tends to be at least somekinda romantic plot before you get to the action, however cliche. a bad story is still a story.

either way you decide to go, there should be 1) reluctance, and 2) getting over the reluctance should be a story with a beginning, a middle and an ending. doesn't have to be the war and peace, but it should be a story. otherwise when the women give in there is no payoff. the size of the payoff is directly related to the size of obstacles to win before getting there.

the milfy city mom for example is how you do horny wrong. you can't stop the mom from fucking you, and it just ruins everything. one of the hottest moms ever wasted. the caroline story is already tons better. she loves you all the way, but you still have to work for winning her over. which also shows the mom/sister doesn't have to hate the mc to have an arc.

a shitty personality doesn't make the heroine a bigger challenge, it makes you want her less. which is the opposite of what we're trying to do here. we want her to be the most desirable, yet the most unattainable. that's the golden rule of incest games. that's why mc's mom is better than your friend's mom. the mountain to climb is bigger.

the way the big brother mom blueballs you is just perfect. you really need to work on her for more than a year before she gives in, and even then she hides her interest for a long time. along the way we hear from her sister how the mom is secretly turned on by the events, but she's fairly cold doing stuff to you until she makes the emotional breakthrough in the end. with all its flaws, I think this is the main reason why big brother is so popular.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I generally don't like romance stories, but if I'm playing one, I would like it to be actually a bit relatable. Incest romance is instantly unrelatable and becomes really cringy to me. Love and romance just doesn't get it going for me and I am not playing these for the fappability, but for more of a sexy chick flick kind of experience. A corruption, mind control, domination type of thing with incest adds another layer of taboo so I really like it.