3D-Daz Does anyone have a favorite "Detail Specular Roughness" texture for daz3d?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone have a favorite "Detail Specular Roughness" texture for daz3d?

99.99% of daz3d material assets for pbrskin-shader that feature detail textures just feature the micronormal texture, or nothing at all (maybe referring to the daz3d base micronormal file.)

I found that this asset https://f95zone.to/threads/taye-hd-with-hd-expression-for-genesis-8-1-female.125170/ actually has a "detail specular roughness" and it's great because it smudges sort of randomly the way too symmetrically perfect micronormal texture it combines with.

So, uh, anyone else have any other favorite asset packs with rarely seen texture map files like this asset pack has? It might be nice to have more than just literally one choice of detail specular roughness texture. Or any other extremely rarely distributed type of texture file that could be nice for me to swap in on other characters.

With:
View attachment HAS DETAIL SPECULAR ROUGHNESS.png.webp

Without:

View attachment THE SAME EXCEPT DOES NOT HAVE DETAIL SPECULAR ROUGHNESS.png.webp

Edit: I guess .webp don't show up as thumbnails? (the .png file version was too large to share :( )