Does anyone know about that game? [Knight and Troll]

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure that was the title, but since I can't find it, I'm not so sure.

It is a 2D japanese game, almost entirely translated (narration was if I remember correctly). You play either as a female knight or as a troll/orc. The game is not on renpy nor is a VN, it is an adventure/labyrinth game, where you are in a big cave. As the knight, you face multiple sex-game over, as the troll, you encounter girls (knight included, the routes affect each other) and you can capture them to have bonus in fights. These fights, if I'm not mistake, were turn based. Plus there was this huge flowchart-like walkthrough. It was the sequel of a similar game called... I'm not sure about it either since I can't find it, but I think it was Knight and Thief, where you play one of two females.

Does anyone knows what I'm talking about? I played it something like two years ago, so I don't really remember anything else

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
That was a good one. I think it was sword and troll or something. It was on hongfire I believe. The first game was thief and sword and only thief was translated I think, it's on erogedownload under partial translations. Cheers, and welcome.

Reactions: MeatBicycle

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
Ah yes, that's what it was, thank you very much. It was Thief and Troll, on hongfire indeed. Not fully translated but playable. I've been searching this thing for days