Identify Does anyone know about this video?

Oct 30, 2018
It's by Shirami (I think based on the watermark) - I remember they did a Tifa one a while back
Hold up amigo - I'll find a link to their stuff

Update - , but there's no 3DCG on it - maybe my mush brain is failing me but I swear they had some collection of their blender stuff somewhere

Update 2 - Yeah it is Shirami, but I'm going senile because there was never a collection of their blender works. Here's where the artist themself posted that claire video and the tifa one (and explains the situation) though, hope you got what you're looking for

Enjoy amigo!

Last edited:

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
It's by Shirami (I think based on the watermark) - I remember they did a Tifa one a while back

Update - , but there's no 3DCG on it - maybe my mush brain is failing me but I swear they had some collection of their blender stuff somewhere

Update 2 - Yeah it is Shirami, but I'm going senile because there was never a collection of their blender works. Here's where the artist themself posted that claire video and the tifa one (and explains the situation) though, hope you got what you're looking for

Enjoy amigo!
Thank you, so shirami's main business is making 2D, not 3D. This 3D was released on 4chan to communicate with other people. I didn't find his website, contact information and more 3D animation.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

Enjoy amigo!
please update the link to the 4chan thread

gl00myki11er

Jul 22, 2018
No game, artist animation. Tifa one they're talking about: or
Lol thanks for posting the link to his Tifa I posted! Yeah so from what Shirami said is that all his 3d works that he will be releasing, he will only be releasing them on 4chan. So hopefully people start making an archive of all his releases because he won't be releasing them on anything else.

Reactions: bebeking and kiyiya

meito91

May 30, 2021
can i get the file of video? The one tifa with the monster and at the end show you are infested. I can't find this video , just have a gif image

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Update 2 - Yeah it is Shirami, but I'm going senile because there was never a collection of their blender works. Here's where the artist themself posted that claire video and the tifa one (and explains the situation)
The explaination is long gone, I'm assuming. Do you happen to remember the context or know where it can be found?

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Any news about this artist? Did he stop making animations? How is it possible that someone this talented doesn't have a twitter account, or patreon or anything else?

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Both Twitter & Patreon would eventually blacklist him for showcasing/advertising his content on their sites [Monster, Gore, Women Degradation, Bad Endings]

It's only sites like 4Chan, R34 and maybe us who'll keep collections of his work.

Plus, I've only ever seen 3 vids of his. They're high quality, true, but maybe that's why it takes him a while to release content.

Reactions: Tyross14

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Both Twitter & Patreon would eventually blacklist him for showcasing/advertising his content on their sites [Monster, Gore, Women Degradation, Bad Endings]

It's only sites like 4Chan, R34 and maybe us who'll keep collections of his work.

Plus, I've only ever seen 3 vids of his. They're high quality, true, but maybe that's why it takes him a while to release content.
Absolutely not, there are a ton of artists who do way worse things on Twitter, and there are a ton of websites where he/she could post his/her work, Subscribestar, Pixiv and many others. He could post even on Reddit, where there is literal gore and guro stuff. The only reason he/she doesn't have an account anywhere is simply because he/she doesn't want it. I have no clue why though.

Last edited: