Seeking Does anyone know any good JRPG game that are similar to Lona RPG, Fear And Hunger and RoundScape (Fem Protag)?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Well, the title explains most of the question, but I'm looking for a game with a Survival Horror element like Fear and Hunger and Lona Rpg. That has Anal in it. :)
Also, if it has a lot of customized clothing, that would be great. I love a game with a lot of Character Customization, like Roundscape, Nympho, Third Crisis, and other Jrpg games.
It doesn't have to be on this site, but it needs to be fully translated ~

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
isnt that an abandoned untranslated game that isnt here and is pretty much one of the fist eroge rpgm games?
wasn't aware you could actually find it anymore
pretty sure it's still updated you can search the internet for the discord link, where download links are present

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Well, the title explains most of the question, but I'm looking for a game with a Survival Horror element like Fear and Hunger and Lona Rpg. That has Anal in it. :)
Also, if it has a lot of customized clothing, that would be great. I love a game with a lot of Character Customization, like Roundscape, Nympho, Third Crisis, and other Jrpg games.
It doesn't have to be on this site, but it needs to be fully translated ~
I feel your pain dude; playing LonaRPG made me realize there's an entire niche without games; gothic style horror. Love it

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I feel your pain dude; playing LonaRPG made me realize there's an entire niche without games; gothic style horror. Love it
Aye man, I just want some Horror/Gothic RPG With an adult theme, but I haven't found any good one;-(

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
I don't get it.
Where do you find a download link?
The dev website is just a bulletin board where I can not find anything. And the danbooru link only leads to a gallery.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I don't get it.
Where do you find a download link?
The dev website is just a bulletin board where I can not find anything. And the danbooru link only leads to a gallery.
join the VH discord, there you'll find the link