Does anyone know how to delete my account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1119373
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1119373

I really need to delete this account. I don't know how to message the staff, so can someone help me, please?

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
Man if it's free you should just leave your account lol, except if you don't want anyone of your close ones to know you're lurking with your email here ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
@thermodomo18 you know right that nothing can be permanently deleted it only takes a snap of the fingers and anyone with basic computer knowledge including the FBI can have your full deleted footprint in seconds let you ponder about that

• Haha

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
@thermodomo18 you know right that nothing can be permanently deleted it only takes a snap of the fingers and anyone with basic computer knowledge including the FBI can have your full deleted footprint in seconds let you ponder about that
That FBI agent must really want to know the name of that game with tentacles they have played.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Don't count on me to try, I'm fine here :giggle:, but if you click on your nickname at the top right of the page, then "Account details"
The third line is not Delete account?

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Don't count on me to try, I'm fine here :giggle:, but if you click on your nickname at the top right of the page, then "Account details"
The third line is not Delete account?
Omg.
I was sure I had seen that option before so when someone asked yesterday I have looked all over the pages in the profile to find it again but I could not... I am blind.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.