Does anyone know of a game called "Near Nightmare"?

What is your knowledge of this game?

• I haven't heard of it at all

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Seems familiar but I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have heard of it

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I have played it

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Recently I've been exploring another h-game site, and I found a game called "Near Nightmare".
The premise of it seems interesting, but the DLsite page it has seems to have completely vanished, I have no idea of the dev's (or circles) name, and basically no one has commented on it when nearly all other posts have a decent level of activity to them.

Does anyone on this site actually know of this game?
Has anyone on this site played it?
Does anyone have information on the dev or circle that made it or why it got taken off DLsite?

I'm just curious because it seems like it's completely flown under everyone's radar and the dev seems to have vanished as well.

For reference if you don't know it by title alone, the description of it from the other site is "In your village, many people suddenly start to have nightmares. Not just any nightmare, sexual nightmares where you are forced with monster girls. It’s a big deal. It’s affecting everyone around you, including your best friend! Luckily for us, you have an ability to enter peoples dreams and help them overcome their nightmares. You must help them defeat these monsters, or they will never wake up again!" so that may jog your memory.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Circle name was Ayakichi-tei(アヤキチテイ)

He vanished along with all his games from dlsite, no idea why probably some legal reason or dev choice.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Sorry I'm late to the party, but sensitiveusername does have an android version if anyone interested