Identify does anyone know that one(possibly LOST MEDIA) game inspired by hitman with pepé le pew setting traps for penelope pussycat?

Mar 20, 2021
I saw 2 or 3 times in a weird side I don't even remember (probably something similar to lucious or a defunct tumblr blog)
a game inspired by hitman where you play as pepé le pew in a few different levels, like the pier and the apartment, where you need to set booby traps to get penelope trapped at your whims
I don't remember if it was 2D or 3D, but I do remember seeing the apartment level nearly complete and a sneak peek at the pier level with a lot of missing textures
there was something you could set a trap so when penelope enters a room you can set the door to lock behind her, but she can break the door or jump down the window when pepe gets too close unless
you can set some cheese or used sock or lure her away from a room you want her to avoid
the game reminded me of untitled goose game combined with pacman/sokoban where you needed to do multiple things in advance and have a set up that will lead her into a carefully laid trap