Developer website:
Language:japanese
Samples:

If you are requesting for a update use this template and select UPDATE prefix:

Title:Angel and Devil 3 ~Celestial D*ck War~
Thread: (link to thread on F95zone)
Developer website:
Version: don't know

fristly i trying to search that game on F95zone cannot find it. so i decide to post a game request hope someone see it and help me please?

does any one know it, i really want the english version of this game, I trying to download the demo on DLsite but seem does not work from my computer, so i trying request a english version of this game, or at least i wanna the original version of this game. if somebody know it please told me.

it a requesting game post, i did no post at this section at first, but someone recommend to post in here

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's no English version so it couldn't be asked for in game requests. Can't see it around on other sites, so that demo might be the only option. It worked for me, if you haven't maybe download the Japanese language pack for Windows.

Nov 30, 2019
There's no English version so it couldn't be asked for in game requests. Can't see it around on other sites, so that demo might be the only option. It worked for me, if you haven't maybe download the Japanese language pack for Windows.
i got a question where to download the japanese language pack??
even i don't get the english version of the game at least i want the game??
can you please plaste link below there and please don't told me go back DLsite to get that game is no work my PC, at least seem the demo no working

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i got a question where to download the japanese language pack...
The language section of the Windows date and time settings. Again there's no English version so it's against the game requesting rules, and I can't find the game on any other sharing site.