Identify does anyone know what fighting game this is?

Jul 19, 2022
help me f95 gods, swear I reverse-image searched on every engine and couldn't find anything related to this game, not a single trace.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Sorry to be of no help, but in my time on this site (the last 3 years or so) I haven't seen a game like this. That being said, I don't think it's a GAME as much as it's a mod of one of the already released fighting games like Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5...etc. on PC. Now I'm not a fighting game connoisseur so you're gonna have to ask someone that knows about fighting game UIs to figure out which game this is modded from.

Jul 19, 2022
Sorry to be of no help, but in my time on this site (the last 3 years or so) I haven't seen a game like this. That being said, I don't think it's a GAME as much as it's a mod of one of the already released fighting games like Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5...etc. on PC. Now I'm not a fighting game connoisseur so you're gonna have to ask someone that knows about fighting game UIs to figure out which game this is modded from.
thanks for the reply man, I thought that might be the case, but the UI of the game looks different from all of the fighting games I know, so that's throwing me off a bit. Hopefully someone here knows

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
thanks for the reply man, I thought that might be the case, but the UI of the game looks different from all of the fighting games I know, so that's throwing me off a bit. Hopefully someone here knows
Hey at the least it's bumped to the front page so more traction ? Maybe you should edit your title to attract fighting game fans, usually people skip these threads because the titles aren't specific enough.

Reactions: Jaike

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
At first I thought this was a mugen style bootleg fighter but I think it's an indie game called Chaos Hunting: Seat of The Soul

I searched one of the characters names from the image and it brought me to this devs twitter anyway:

Hope this helps

Jul 19, 2022
At first I thought this was a mugen style bootleg fighter but I think it's an indie game called Chaos Hunting: Seat of The Soul

I searched one of the characters names from the image and it brought me to this devs twitter anyway:

Hope this helps
Bro holy shit I was ready to give up, honestly didn't think anyone would reply, the f95 god is real.
I looked up the names and nothing showed up for me which was weird, anyways tho, thanks man.