Identify Does anyone know what happened to zz2tommy

bernard12321

Aug 18, 2018
I've been looking all over the internet and on many different site and I can't seem to get a straight answer. Do they still make content? Do they not? Are they still alive? If anyone knows could I get an answer? Please?

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I've been looking all over the internet and on many different site and I can't seem to get a straight answer. Do they still make content? Do they not? Are they still alive? If anyone knows could I get an answer? Please?
sorry for the super late reply but iirc they stopped because their work was mostly pirated so they did'nt make much money which is why their last work (the literal train one) was uploaded even though it was only half way done.

bernard12321

Aug 18, 2018
sorry for the super late reply but iirc they stopped because their work was mostly pirated so they did'nt make much money which is why their last work (the literal train one) was uploaded even though it was only half way done.
Damn. Thanks for clearing that up. Honestly, could've done what some folks do and encrypt it but then again, maybe not a viable path. Still sucks cuz there models were pretty noise.