Identify Does anyone remember or know about this game about a magic college?

Smith27

Nov 12, 2020
So, this was maybe within the last year, but there was this game about, like, some kind of magic stuff set in a university. The magic was associated with a given character's sexual role, so like doms could force their will on people or bottoms were like healers... I vaguely remember. The PC was versatile, and so could learn it all. I think there was also a plot about a student who went missing or died, maybe killed themselves. I think I remember it being more a teaser, or like dipping toes into the water to see how an audience would react? It was centered on gay men. There was an interface that was like a relationship web. I think that either was to show who you could hang with in an evening, or was just like a web telling you info about them. It was either a twine game, or similarly made in html. Maybe it wasn't and I just don't remember that part, but it most likely was, just knowing myself.

I have a vivid recollection of playing it, and of these details around it, but after looking from time to time, it just seems to have disappeared from the internet. So, if anyone remembers this game and can even just offer a title or any other pointers, that'd be cool.

Thanks!