Does JoiPlay works?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Hello Friends,

Can JoiPlay really play pc visual Novels?
And are rpyc files needed or just rpy will work?
I suggest trying ports anyway if you are an android user. You will learn the hard way that 85-90% of the current renpy games donot run in the current plugin version. It will be a waste of time. Trust me. I am regretting using it. Best to turn to the ports.

Mangekyoufg

May 19, 2022
I suggest trying ports anyway if you are an android user. You will learn the hard way that 85-90% of the current renpy games donot run in the current plugin version. It will be a waste of time. Trust me. I am regretting using it. Best to turn to the ports.
Yeah its true, Visual novel such as the operation in: Win , Linux ,Mac are a waste of time it does'nt work in joiplay espiecially if it is a 3d type games.Just find a Apk file i know sometimes its a 50/50 funtionality process. If it works in your phone im happy for you if it does'nt find another games that is related to your interest, cause I know the feeling of installing a game that has a 8.9 gb that has ended up failing because its not supported in joiplay.And another downfullside if you are andriod version 11 or above some apks won't work.

Reactions: Belzeebub$