Identify Does this description sound failiar to anyone?

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Im trying to find a game I played ages ago. From what I remember You play as a tentacle monster that can seal off an area so anyone inside cant get out and outsiders cant get in. Ithink the monster refered to it as his hunting ground. You use this ability to seal a school off along with all the girls in it so you can hunt them down and capture them. I think the monster stored the girls in his body after he caught them. You can move around a board like map hunting for the girls so you can battle and capture them in a similar mannor to a pokemon game but some girls have special conditions you need to meet before you can catch them. I remember one girl was in a weelchair, another was a cosplayer and there was also a girl with health issues bit i cant remeber the details. I also remeber that the tentacle monster was originally human but ate something that was suposed to make him immortal. It worked but over time his body got corrupted and he turned into the monster. I think I remember his daughter or adopted daughter was hunting him down and broke into the hunting ground to catch him. I think there was also a fairy involved. I also think one of the endings involved all the girls he caught being released but getting amnesia and living with him afterwards.

Apologies if there are any missing Ms in the text I missed. The M on my keyboard is a little tempermental ATM

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know where i can get it
Really can't see it being allowed here with the loli, otherwise I would haver linked it. Try searching for just the two names together you should be able to find it with the translation.