Identify Does this game even exist?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MzBreezy

Jun 8, 2018
Hello and thank you for taking the time to check this out. I was wondering if there is a game out there where the MC a son wanting the father and sister/mother. I find games where the brother goes for the sister or mom OR the dad goes for the daughter but what about the son wanting the dad as well? (or father wanting the son and daughter) If there isn't one out there, would someone be willing to make it? I would really appreciate the consideration. Thanks and have a great day!!

MzBreezy

Jun 8, 2018
Okay so now that my post has been moved to the appropriate place, does anyone have an answer to my question? I would be really interested in this game and would find it odd that no one has created it at all. Thx! :)

MzBreezy

Jun 8, 2018
this does not go there, this forum is for requesting games to be added to the site or updates to games already on the site, please read the rules
This belongs under General Discussions in the Game Recommendations & Identification forum
I do believe I did request this game to be made if it doesn't exist already or is that not how requests work?

.......If there isn't one out there, would someone be willing to make it? I would really appreciate the consideration. Thanks and have a great day!!
So this was in the right location from the start thank u! ;) I should have said something sooner but oh well were at this point in life now. Could my post be moved back to the proper location or pinned so people can see it and I could receive some answers? Thank u and have a nice day.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I do believe I did request this game to be made if it doesn't exist already or is that not how requests work?

So this was in the right location from the start thank u! ;) I should have said something sooner but oh well were at this point in life now. Could my post be moved back to the proper location or pinned so people can see it and I could receive some answers? Thank u and have a nice day.
No that is not how requests works and no it wasn't in the right place at all. 'Game Requests' is to request games that ARE ALREADY RELEASED to be added to the site, since you are asking for someone to make a game it does not belong there. In fact it would be better suited for Recruitment if anything.

Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote