VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
congrats to the dev on the steam release and wishing him good fortune, new here and have a question about the type of content it'll have!
is this a purely & fully lesbian AVN? or will there be at least futa content in the future or any content at all involving cocks?
View attachment 3994595
100% Lesbian unless there's a way steam modders do it themselves.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
100% Lesbian unless there's a way steam modders do it themselves.
sadly no one bother modding AVNs on steam (not that i know of, at least that's the case for the western ones) & some of those with the capabilities & know how create their own projects instead

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
sadly no one bother modding AVNs on steam (not that i know of, at least that's the case for the western ones) & some of those with the capabilities & know how create their own projects instead
The only Visual Novel I think I've heard had mods was NekoPara, and I think those were to make it MORE adult.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
congrats to the dev on the steam release and wishing him good fortune, new here and have a question about the type of content it'll have!
is this a purely & fully lesbian AVN? or will there be at least futa content in the future or any content at all involving cocks?
View attachment 3994595
There is the Fan Art thread if you're curious about futa content. I've dabbled in some, so if you make a request there I might be able to do it. BWG even supplies the character files, so it should be pretty accurate

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
View attachment 3994595
No please no Futa... there are so many futa games and every proper lesbian game gets this request. Futa is a massive turn off for alot of people

Reactions: dadedidodu3210

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No please no Futa... there are so many futa games and every proper lesbian game gets this request. Futa is a massive turn off for alot of people
Relax. Bwg stated that Ddos won't contain any futanari content. ;)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i was just asking a content related question!!!!! i wasn't requesting any type of content, just clarification....

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Relax. Bwg stated that Ddos won't contain any futanari content. ;)
You obviously haven't seen Blackweb's pics of Tara sporting a futa cock and domming some random girl. She is quite capable if being one. It is possible but there will probably be a choice. Backweb could make it happen but has stated that guys with dicks aren't happening.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
You obviously haven't seen Blackweb's pics of Tara sporting a futa cock and domming some random girl. She is quite capable if being one. It is possible but there will probably be a choice. Backweb could make it happen but has stated that guys with dicks aren't happening.
There wont be any futa in DDoS but there will be futa in other games. To what extent will vary on the game itself

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
There wont be any futa in DDoS but there will be futa in other games. To what extent will vary on the game itself
I'm fine if there isn't, was just trying to state that any game Tara is in, she is more than capable of flexing her ability to be gender fluid as a possibility.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm fine if there isn't, was just trying to state that any game Tara is in, she is more than capable of flexing her ability to be gender fluid as a possibility.
That's what I said very indirectly in my post, but hid it behind the spoiler blur. ;)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
That's what I said very indirectly in my post, but hid it behind the spoiler blur. ;)
As long as she doesn't take more than a passing interest, there's really no need to worry about what she does or doesn't do with anyone. It's only when she takes a real interest, does the target of her affections end up as a cold case in the missing person's department of the New Amsterdam police department. Usually having gone missing an hour after meeting her. (And usually the girl not caring if she's ever returned home. :sneaky:)

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I wrote a little story for inspiration. I'm posting it here instead of the fan art thread so that more people can read it. :)
Enjoy and guess who is the guy. ;) And maybe who is the little girl. :)
I tried to make it scary. :eek::giggle:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
As long as she doesn't take more than a passing interest, there's really no need to worry about what she does or doesn't do with anyone. It's only when she takes a real interest, does the target of her affections end up as a cold case in the missing person's department of the New Amsterdam police department. Usually having gone missing an hour after meeting her. (And usually the girl not caring if she's ever returned home. :sneaky:)
Wait, but Vivian is still out there. ;) Trying to sleep her way through university. :LOL:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Wait, but Vivian is still out there. ;) Trying to sleep her way through university. :LOL:
Exactly. Tara even says Viv is just the equivalent of a stray kitten she's playing with out of boredom and wants to see how she will entertain her. She really doesn't see her as anything more than a fleeting game.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Exactly. Tara even says Viv is just the equivalent of a stray kitten she's playing with out of boredom and wants to see how she will entertain her. She really doesn't see her as anything more than a fleeting game.
Didn't Tara promise Viv in the old version they could do more after Viv gains more experience?

Reactions: GokutheG
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes