Unity - Dogma [v0.3p1] [W.M]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LoWacska

[v0.3p1]

I have thing for angels and demons, so this game scratches me in the right places. The story and the girls are really awesome. I'm not sure, but maybe 10-12 hours of gameplay have in it right now. The English translation is not perfect but over time start to become decent. I recommend it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zoom95

Wow, good graphics, Good interface, Exeptional Story that kept me glued to the screen for days. Best game in a long time for me.
    Negative stuff.. sex scenes too short. I hope that dev can improve response time on interface and switching between scenes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

akangva

great game, liked it a lot, pls more content. I like russian creators a lot, the models are pretty, the plots are somewhat overly done but still fun to go through. I noticed the mommy model has changed in the latest update, is it temporary?
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.3p1

I think unrefined feels like a good word for this game. There's like a million ideas all being crammed into this. Some of them genuinely work and are interesting, but it's trying to mesh so many things together that this just feels like a jumbled mess more than anything. Obligatory did not play all available content.

I find the protagonist unlikable. I think the game tries to take the flawed MC route by making him an alcoholic war vet and apparently prone to violence. This does not get portrayed well, causing him to kind of just feel like a shithead. It doesn't really take time to explore those issues. Rather, his introduction consists of trying to get back a sentimental item that his ex stole from him, and when she's shitty about it, he just smacks the fuck out of her. There's no nuance to any of his personality. He's been in the military so he's a hard alpha chad I guess. The game does make sure to portray that part though, like when you stop your sister from trying to sneak out to a club by saying "why are you going to a club? do you want to get raped?" Charming guy.

I was going to give a little plot summary, but after writing it out it just reads like I'm rambling considering how many different plot points there are. Long story short you get isekai'd/time travel(?) into your grandpa's teenage body and also have a group of angels and demons serving you for some reason.

I don't know if it's necessarily a pacing issue, but maybe because there's just so much shit going on that the game feels fast. It's constantly going from one thing to the next without giving itself much room to breathe. I'm not really absorbing anything the game is showing me because of that. The translations probably don't help (they aren't awful tbf), but the issue feels bigger than that.

Speaking from a technical standpoint I think most people roll their eyes when they see an AVN made in Unity, but I will say this does have most of the QOL features that are normally found in RenPy which is nice. Though not having the ability to rename the MC in a game like this feels archaic.

I don't feel like this is without promise honestly. Again some of the ideas do stick out as interesting, the central premise is fine, there's some good character designs, and even the sex scenes have been decent actually. I think this is another occasion where the MC sort of kills this for me more than anything. I'm just not into "I'm alpha because I was in the military" as the dominance makes me cringe more than anything. Plus he's kind of a douche.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

zuulan

Game topic is good, Graphics are over-average. I personally like confidential idea from the persona series, but seems like it has no real depth. Music is also good.

But Player has no choice is Annoying. Basically every girl has hugerack is discusting. And forced LI are basically MC rape. There is aegic charecer cards that have no logic. Random stats that have no effect. First interaction with Lilith supposedly defined that demons drain your mana. And somehow you could go 4-5 rounds even if you are empty. And basically MC is no master of his demons if they can do what they want and even have story gameplay hint where it trys to let them go free. And fake sandboxiness is realy annoying, i like Sandbox game and this game i find especially with sandbox tag, but it does not have sandboxiness just finding events by clicking global map . Im giving 2/5 couse i like some features.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story is pretty good, but its annoying you arent able to change the name of the MC from the start, it just takes to long to get the option.

MC also feels a bit off in the way he trust people or whatever they are, he meets a collector and desides to trust her stright from the start, he hides things from hes very own angels and deamons which are only there to help MC, it really dosent make any kind of sense why he would do shit like that.
    It also feels weird how MC goes from knowing nothing to being an expert in less then a day, without ever learning anything from anyone.
    He also belives hes order is law to hes deamons and angles so since hes thinking they are hiding things from him why the fuck dosent he just order them to come clean and tell him everything......hes supposed to own them right?

It fails at one thing which annoys me since i did like the story and the game, but having LIs forced on you is a game breaker for me persoanly, i cant stand when your forced to fuck LIs that you as the player might hate, it makes it a pure mindless fuckfest game and it makes it feel 100% kinetic it it is i cant say since i havent seen any real choices yet, but the relationship are kinetic that much i am sure about.

So to play this game you need to love everything from small tits to huge tits, and i hate huge tits and i hate when a fetish is forced on the players, to me its just one turn-off after another which is why i just cant play it and also why i never play kinetic games, just wish they would warn people about it so those that arent into every build wont waste their time playing it.

Fun fact they even talk about people having diffrent taste in this game so they know most people either like one or the other, big or small which only makes it that more idiotic not to give the player an option to say no.

I will never understand why a dev desides to force shit on the players when its so simple to just add a no option and maybe change a little bit of text, but atleast trow the damn kinetic tag on so people will know about it, and stop giving players fake choices i mean why on earth do that it makes 0 sense, "fuck her like deamon or fuck her like human" pick human and MC goes nah cant ask her that and he fucks the deamon form? so why ask? or refuse the dragon or dont, if you refuse you just get an idotic game-over??? it dosent get more kinetic then that.......

Girls look great, there is a bit for most people just to bad you have 0 controle with who you want to fuck, but they do look nice.

Animations are ok, same for music it fits the game nicely.

The somewhat weird interface also annoys me, it has some lag with the text so clicking multiple times to get text to move makes next text move as well which gets a bit annoying, also hide interface is set to spacebar which i normaly use for clicking text, adds to the annoyance.

Sandbox is pretty pointless, just click on a map to where the mission is? whats the point of it?

Game had alot of potential, if it wasent a mindless fuckfest game with forced LIs, pointless sandbox, fake choices, game-over choices, weird laggy interface and so on it would have been a 4-5 star game, for me though its just unplayable so cant give it more then 1 star.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

admnomad

Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Great HS2 renders, very distinct and great looking characters, and a pretty interesting story. The grammar problems were not bad at all, I barely noticed them and they didn't break immersion.

Story isn't groundbreaking but different enough that I paid attention the entire time and am looking forward to where it goes. Some interesting twists around every corner to keep you entertained.

Characters are distinct and unique and well made. Although only a few have scenes through two updates there is a HUGE roster of future renders that I'm really looking forward to seeing more of -- they've introduced probably over a dozen characters just in the first two parts.

Amount of scenes so far is OK, about 5 per update, but the animations are definitely on the short side. Overall I think the progress of 'earning' the scenes are very well paced. Not too slow and not rushing into certain characters / positions (Lilith being able to shapeshift helps you get some fake 'progression' with characters who usually wouldn't give it up until mid or late game, which is cool).

I wish I found this game when there were more updates but highly recommend if you like the HS2 style models.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

khanhninh

It was a good start, but I want to see more updates in the future. At first, I thought this is kinda like cyberpunk dystopia, but it's actually an Isekai type of adult game. Plus, I'm a fan of shapeshifting fetish and sex at the same time, I hope Lilith will become more than one girl.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

.RogueZero

[V0.1 Review] Man, What a great game.

The dialogue isnt perfect. English clearly isnt the developers mother tongue but it wasnt terrible.

Artis amazing. Animations are great. they do get a little fuzzy but better than most animations in games i've played like this.

I will be keeping an eye on this. Highly recommend.

Currently about an hour/2 of content if you don't skip any dialgoue.