• It's good

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Meeeehhh

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • **KILL IT WITH F*CKIN' FIRE**

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Jan 13, 2018
Aight! So I'm JustMe1, you can guess, I'm myself (haha I'm funny af). Been wondering why there's so little Star Trek related art (and games, jesus christ I've tried to find one decent one for so long but I guess it doesn't exist :S) so I ended up drawing shit. This happened. Would be nice to get some feedback and stuff. Cya'll!

(Resolution is shit maybe because I coudn't be bothered exporting the image, instead I just screenshotted it) STAR TREK DRAWING.PNG

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
uhh, i was actually referring her being a 'red shirt'. When you colored her shirt as red, you decided her fate.

Useless info of the day: Did you know red shirts are only living beings stormtroopers can kill with a single shot in the whole multiverse? :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
uhh, i was actually referring her being a 'red shirt'. When you colored her shirt as red, you decided her fate.

Useless info of the day: Did you know red shirts are only living beings stormtroopers can kill with a single shot in the whole multiverse? :p
Those are TNG-like uniforms, so technically the gold shirts took over this role in that era. Therefore you should be rather talking about the (Orion I think) girl on the right. :)

ER420R

May 23, 2019

the blue ones die
the red ones are commanders...