VN - Others - Completed - Doki Doki Oyako Lesson ~Oshiete ♪ H na Obenkyou~ Mother Daughter Heart touching Lesson [Tinkerbell]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

JFC the amount of text is off the charts. Holding the enter key is what you most likely will be doing the whole game. The grind up to getting to the main branches is obnoxious and only gives you 1 blowjob and 1 sex scene. Other than that it is all "ecchi" scenes at best till the branches. Once you get into the branches the sex scenes come. But my god does it take some time to get there. And then if you somehow where able to care for the possible endings, there isn't much unless you can understand Japanese because those parts are almost all untranslated.

The scenes and art are pretty decent for 2006 standards.

Not much more to say I can't really recommend this game because of how long it takes to get to imo unrewarding sex scenes and endings that most people will not understand.

If you can understand the endings or if there was a full translation the game would probably get 3 out of 5 stars, But since that isn't the case it has to stay at 2 out of 5 stars.

5 hour completion time with almost constant use of the enter key.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shinoobi

Very good game. Only problem is that it is not 100% translated. I would pay someone to have this game 100% translated cause the story and character development is pretty good till I couldn't understand it
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TheDevian

It was a pretty good game, and most of the women were sexy and fun, the two youngest were a bit young for my taste, and the blue haired girl looked better in the anime. But over all, I remember having fun playing it.