• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Doll City [v1.1] [SlootySlots]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wutzel

:love:o_O Boobies?!? :giggle::love:
    Yes I´m onboard, k serious the models looks awsome when I dont know where it has made I would definte say there are from maybe Forged3DX or TheDude3DX they are only looking awsome.
    Right now the game looks really god with that amnesia from the mc and the development of the story, and what are standing behind that dolls mindless in the city.
    The soundtrack is right now for me the best nearly in all games, much song I know from Youtube on my playlist like Love Death+Robots Vibe Mix; Darkness ein Cyberpunk Mix; Distric 89; Glitch a synthwave Mix and at least Cyberpunk 2077 Radio Mix.
    The music is def. my taste and I love it, at first I figure out that Alexa playing one of my playlist from Amazon, but she is not and I´m very happy about that.
    Its my first playing with that game and cant wait to play further and what happend to the mc, his lovely mom, the goddess and the city.
    Thanks SlootySlots for the game and thanks too you to UncleVT for uploading it! (y):)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.7.1 version.
    PRO:
    - cg
    CONS:
    ui (map rly terrible), code, story (some text present in game, but in my taste- its not a story).

there no "gameplay"(my opinion), better download CGRIP or unren game and just watch cg w/o launching.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mr TGB

What I expect out of Bimbo Games. A slight story wit sex scenes. The only thing I didn't like is the animation, so I took 1 star off for that. I also wish it was a previous back story line that connected the two.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

tanstaafl

This game is ridiculous in almost every way, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. The story, such as it is, is nothing but a vessel to transport you from one busty bimbo to the next. It is vapid and rarely makes sense, but it is quite funny at times. The renders are pretty next level, crystal clear and well done. The only complaint I had at any point was animations are pretty weak, which cost the game 1 star.

4/5 stars.
  5. N
    5.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Bimbo Goddess makes every woman in the city a bimbo. MC has huge dick energy. Sexy times ensue.
    Dialogue is excellently bimbo.
    5/5
    Art: You get a Bimbo! You get a Bimbo! Everyone gets a Bimbo!
    5/5
    Gameplay: Just like a Bimbo. All look no substance. But it is just as advertised.
    4/5
    Overall:
    5/5 Play it!
    For the Bimbos!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I liked it, the models are... well you can see the previews and if that's your thing it does it well. The game play is okay, kind of wish there was better in game guidance or a walkthrough. It's a decent fap and an improvement over the last game in the series. I'm not sure it stands out yet but it also isn't a bad game. If you like the previews, try it because you'll probably like it. If the previews aren't your thing, the gameplay won't change your view. Solid game, if not stellar.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Before playing Doll City I had just finished playing through the prequel game The Doll House. I did like that game even though it was a little short. It seemed like a proof of concept and simply just the opener to this game.

Having caught up with this game at v0.3 I can say that I enjoyed this one even more. The only thing I could really ask the developer of this game is to slow things down a bit. While I can tell that this game plans on being much more focused on a story it still seems like the story is just being rushed. Ease up a little, eh?

Right now it seems like they have a list of plot points they have to give an over all idea of a story and you just go from point to point to point. There is little meaningful dialog between MC and the other characters. Now, who knows maybe they have plans for having many many plot points to come in the future and make their story out of that. Right now it doesn't feel that way especially after playing the prequel, in which it was handled the same way.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jloki02

If you like big boobs and ass this is definitely your type of game . If this game add with hidden object, such as extra photo and stuff like that, would be great to playing this game more and more since I am a person who love those types of characters. Also, I would recommend everyone not skipping story line because it is interesting story that this game have.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

I don't care if people say the character's bodies are unrealistic: aren't things like these the reason we play games in the first place? To indulge in something apart from reality? My only real beef is the 'Preferences' tab (or options menu) is nearly impossible to see. I don't mind seeing slooty chicks in the background, but dang does the thin font and light pink colour make it hard to see anything.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

hasan234

The story is decent, fan of sandbox games, the characters are great, same with the poses and hopefully this gets updated often and they add a lot more girls, locations etc then I'll support it on Patreon
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Aereon1104

Pros: Amazing models, love stupid bimbos, the world is amazing because is filled 100% with hot whores. There is no grind of any kind, just enjoy the game
    Super pro: amazing boobs, little games gives you this quality material

Cons: If you like animated sex scenes, wait future updates
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MrJ

Yeah, it's really short. Granted.

But wow, this game has potential. The girls are hot, some choices are really interesting (kissing one girl while having eye contact with another) and the overall experience is really smooth.

It's not your average blue balls, story only game. I like the overall approach of this one. There are not enough bimbo games out there, especially with pretty faces!

I have some high expectations! Keep it up, it's on my list.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Manifold

I can already imagine the bad ratings for this game because of the boob proportions, "unrealism", or simply because the car's tire tracks on the road are not realistic enough.

So I'm giving it a five star rating because I love Slooty Slot's completely outrageous fantasy world of brainless bimbo fuck-toys, especially as there are so few who at least take this genre to such an extreme.

I just hope we'll be getting some updates in a fairly reasonable amount of time, and most of all that something will be done someway or the other for this game to keep being financed on Patreon and get some mommy action, it would be such a goddamn waste otherwise...but no ingame renaming, and no "landlady" trick...lets still hope he's got something planned.