PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Can someone tell me what new updates the latest version 9.9 of the Domina game has compared to the old version 9.5? Are there new scenes of any characters?
Thanks you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
Jan 27, 2021
Sacrifice enemies? Do you mean the post defeat scenes where you have to choose someone for her to torment after the Grand Plan?

Ouch, I would still make a save before handing her a royal flush to beat your ass with. Which class are you btw?

It does make sense for the champions to all be male for a few reasons:

1. The Dominas are generally attracted to males in their 20's (See every male character in the game) and thus, would be more likely to go easy-er on them.

3. The spiritual part that makes a soul "Burn brightest" is likely passed down through the male genome resulting in the champions being males.
I suppose I never thought of it that way, but it does stand to reason that the Dominas would go easier on men (Katrina for example would probably get jealous at the sight of a female champion honestly, and I can't imagine it would end too well for that poor champion given her temper). The only outlier here is probably Mika, she seems like the type to get along with other girls, and she wants to create a gynarchy on Earth.

Given that the Domina universe itself is made of the remains of the Sacred Male, there's a very good chance your theory about the male genome is true. Almost as if the innate power of the chosen champions makes up for the lack of male deities.

Can someone tell me what new updates the latest version 9.9 of the Domina game has compared to the old version 9.5? Are there new scenes of any characters?
Thanks you!
There are two new mega scenes involving multiple Dominas as well as some books scattered throughout the realms that contain lore. There's also new alternative ass worship scenes for Narcissa and Rosita in their memory crystal pocket dimensions. Rosita also has a new alternative toilet scene in the memory crystal. There's also forbidden scriptures that can only be read with high enough corruption, there is only one in each realm and the chance to get them is gone after defeating Hora.

what exactly happen when you become a slave to one of the girls
You unlock new scenes for them but you lose the ability to leave their realm. For this reason it is advised to create a new save before getting enslaved, as that way you can continue your journey in a separate save after submitting.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I suppose I never thought of it that way, but it does stand to reason that the Dominas would go easier on men (Katrina for example would probably get jealous at the sight of a female champion honestly, and I can't imagine it would end too well for that poor champion given her temper). The only outlier here is probably Mika, she seems like the type to get along with other girls, and she wants to create a gynarchy on Earth.

Given that the Domina universe itself is made of the remains of the Sacred Male, there's a very good chance your theory about the male genome is true. Almost as if the innate power of the chosen champions makes up for the lack of male deities.

There are two new mega scenes involving multiple Dominas as well as some books scattered throughout the realms that contain lore. There's also new alternative ass worship scenes for Narcissa and Rosita in their memory crystal pocket dimensions. Rosita also has a new alternative toilet scene in the memory crystal. There's also forbidden scriptures that can only be read with high enough corruption, there is only one in each realm and the chance to get them is gone after defeating Hora.

You unlock new scenes for them but you lose the ability to leave their realm. For this reason it is advised to create a new save before getting enslaved, as that way you can continue your journey in a separate save after submitting.
I had figured there was a relationship between the power of the Dominas and the energy that makes Best Girl's Champions "Souls burn brightest". I never thought about the Dominas being jealous of female champions but I could also see that from many of them. I mean, just look at how Worst Girl treated Best Girl. Mika though, would be the exception as I'm sure she would love having a female champion to peg.

Also, I have some good news, I just found the name of the Cerulean Fields OST, it's Gex Undercover Gecko OST Mission Control:

Jan 27, 2021
I had figured there was a relationship between the power of the Dominas and the energy that makes Best Girl's Champions "Souls burn brightest". I never thought about the Dominas being jealous of female champions but I could also see that from many of them. I mean, just look at how Worst Girl treated Best Girl. Mika though, would be the exception as I'm sure she would love having a female champion to peg.

Also, I have some good news, I just found the name of the Cerulean Fields OST, it's Gex Undercover Gecko OST Mission Control:
During the Hora plotline, a Domina (I can't recall which one, it may have been Llavanya herself) does mention something about a 'Star of Llavanya' existing in the Domina universe, and it was supposedly the brightest star in said universe. This makes me wonder; do Llavanya's champions draw their power from this star? Or perhaps Edgar could even be the living incarnation of it. It's more than likely just a metaphor, but either way I'm sure we'll find out more about it as the story progresses.

Thank you so much for finding this track, I don't think I ever could've done it myself. I will say, I'm quite surprised that it comes from an already existing game given that every other Domina track so far has been royalty free (which is probably why I could never find this one). With that being said however, I can't see this looking good on Dekarous if Domina ever gets put on Steam. Using an OST from another game is surely copyright infringement, and I imagine Dekarous could get into some serious trouble if he doesn't change this track before the official release. This does make me wonder if perhaps it was just placeholder music that was never changed? If I remember correctly, the Grim Reaper was also a placeholder NPC at first but Dekarous just went with it. Given the connection between the two, I can imagine this being the case.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
During the Hora plotline, a Domina (I can't recall which one, it may have been Llavanya herself) does mention something about a 'Star of Llavanya' existing in the Domina universe, and it was supposedly the brightest star in said universe. This makes me wonder; do Llavanya's champions draw their power from this star? Or perhaps Edgar could even be the living incarnation of it. It's more than likely just a metaphor, but either way I'm sure we'll find out more about it as the story progresses.

Thank you so much for finding this track, I don't think I ever could've done it myself. I will say, I'm quite surprised that it comes from an already existing game given that every other Domina track so far has been royalty free (which is probably why I could never find this one). With that being said however, I can't see this looking good on Dekarous if Domina ever gets put on Steam. Using an OST from another game is surely copyright infringement, and I imagine Dekarous could get into some serious trouble if he doesn't change this track before the official release. This does make me wonder if perhaps it was just placeholder music that was never changed? If I remember correctly, the Grim Reaper was also a placeholder NPC at first but Dekarous just went with it. Given the connection between the two, I can imagine this being the case.
I have only played through the first version of the Hora questline (No sitting in the tree with Best Girl and Hora, defeat party or dragon slaying in Madeline's realm, etc). Based on the game's lore and how her champion's "Souls burn brightest" I would imagine that star was crashed into billions of pieces and became the soul shards. This also goes along with the question of why does the reaper want to collect soul shards himself? I suspect the timeloop spanning multiple millennia has allowed him to amass a massive collection of souls/ Eternal male which has been stashed safely outside of the universe.

I'm glad to help. Tbh, I was watching Youtube and a Chris Chan update video autoplayed and I heard the Cerulean Fields theme playing suddenly. At first I thought I left VLC on autoplay and had forgotten that I clicked on that OST sometime before I went to bed. I checked the credits, copy and pasted it into the searchbar and there it was. And yeah, this is 100 percent copyrighted. Deka did mention forgetting the names of the BGMs he used so I figure this was a placeholder that he simply forgot to update. I am surprised that so few people played that Gex game that nobody recognized it.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Maxbrown05255

Sep 8, 2021
hey I have played this game before and I took the crusade or something and well when I played it once I was level 21 I got an attack called death or glory and it would damage the boss and heal me but now I started to play it again a new save file and it does 0 damage I was invincible when I had it how can I increase its damage

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
hey I have played this game before and I took the crusade or something and well when I played it once I was level 21 I got an attack called death or glory and it would damage the boss and heal me but now I started to play it again a new save file and it does 0 damage I was invincible when I had it how can I increase its damage
Damage formula for several skills are glitched due to a variable. So, the only way to fix that is to change game files.

Dekarous made our manual bug fixing life harder by putting everything in a single .exe file. But don't worry, I'll show you how we can circunvent that.

STEP 0) Make a backup copy for Domina if you feel unsafe.

STEP 1) Download the lastest version of Enigma VirtualBox unpacker. You can find it on the dev's official website:

Step 1.1) Extract Enigma VB wherever you like.

STEP 2) Open Enigma VirtualBox Unpacker. At the right of the top bar, you will find a [...] button. Click on it. It will prompt a file select window. Find the Domina .exe file and open it on Enigma VirtualBox Unpacker. After that, just hit the "Unpack" button.

Step 2.1) It may take a while until the unpacker does its job (go read a book or watch a good femdom video). When it ends, you will find a new folder on the same place where the executable was (probably named "%Default Folder%"). I suggest you to change that name (eg. "DominaFiles", "DominaGame", "Domina" and so on).

STEP 3) Open that folder. Now, you can easily manipulate all Domina's original files. Your saves won't be there, because the unpacker only unpacks whatever was inside that big .exe file, and Dekarous kept the save folder outside it. That's easy to fix, you just have to copy your "save" folder (under the original "www" folder) and paste it inside the new "www" folder that you will find inside the unpacked content folder.

STEP 4) Now, to fix the damage bug, we'll be manipulating a .json file. More specifically, our target is the file www/data/skills.json

Step 4.1) You can edit .json files by several ways. The most direct is by using Notepad itself, but I personally do not recommend it, since it is quite messy. Instead, I recommend using Notepad++. Other tools like Visual Studio Code can be used as well. You can even use your internet browser, but it may require some knowledge in using the dev tools (F12). Nevertheless, your browser is a great tool to visualize a json file, which may help in the step 4.2

Step 4.2) Now, you have to find the ID of the skill that you need to change. In my browser, typing Death or Glory in the search bar would bring me an entry after the number 74 (74: name: "Death or Glory") - that means the ID of Glory or Death skill is 74.

Step 4.3) Now, you need to go to your editor (eg: Notepad++) and find the block with the "id": 74 value. A block in JSON is limited by { and }. You're looking for something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This block has all the informations about the skill Death or Glory: Mana cost (mpCost = 50), TP cost (tpCost = 50), how much TP you gain after using it (tpGain = 0) and so on.

Step 4.4) Now, let's take our attention to our object of interest: the damage is always 0. So, we probably have a problem with the damage calculation. Let's take a look to the Damage Formula itself. Here it is:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2 * ($gameTemp.tas_power)"

I tried, empirically, to change this formula in order to make another skill (Trick Shot, which is also glitched) to work. It seems that something is wrong with this variable $gameTemp.tas_power (my guess is that it is not returning a number, but something else instead). Nevertheless, the skill will restore its glory if you erase it. So basically...

Step 4.5) Just change this formula to this:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2"

Doing this will fix your skill.

Step 4.6) Save your file.

STEP 5) The skill should be working now.

Notice that you can basically change everything on any skill, so if you want to make the game easier or more difficult, you can change other values as you wish.

-----------------------------------

That's all. If you have any difficulty, feel free to quote my post (or mention me) and ask.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damage formula for several skills are glitched due to a variable. So, the only way to fix that is to change game files.

Dekarous made our manual bug fixing life harder by putting everything in a single .exe file. But don't worry, I'll show you how we can circunvent that.

STEP 0) Make a backup copy for Domina if you feel unsafe.

STEP 1) Download the lastest version of Enigma VirtualBox unpacker. You can find it on the dev's official website:

Step 1.1) Extract Enigma VB wherever you like.

STEP 2) Open Enigma VirtualBox Unpacker. At the right of the top bar, you will find a [...] button. Click on it. It will prompt a file select window. Find the Domina .exe file and open it on Enigma VirtualBox Unpacker. After that, just hit the "Unpack" button.

Step 2.1) It may take a while until the unpacker does its job (go read a book or watch a good femdom video). When it ends, you will find a new folder on the same place where the executable was (probably named "%Default Folder%"). I suggest you to change that name (eg. "DominaFiles", "DominaGame", "Domina" and so on).

STEP 3) Open that folder. Now, you can easily manipulate all Domina's original files. Your saves won't be there, because the unpacker only unpacks whatever was inside that big .exe file, and Dekarous kept the save folder outside it. That's easy to fix, you just have to copy your "save" folder (under the original "www" folder) and paste it inside the new "www" folder that you will find inside the unpacked content folder.

STEP 4) Now, to fix the damage bug, we'll be manipulating a .json file. More specifically, our target is the file www/data/skills.json

Step 4.1) You can edit .json files by several ways. The most direct is by using Notepad itself, but I personally do not recommend it, since it is quite messy. Instead, I recommend using Notepad++. Other tools like Visual Studio Code can be used as well. You can even use your internet browser, but it may require some knowledge in using the dev tools (F12). Nevertheless, your browser is a great tool to visualize a json file, which may help in the step 4.2

Step 4.2) Now, you have to find the ID of the skill that you need to change. In my browser, typing Death or Glory in the search bar would bring me an entry after the number 74 (74: name: "Death or Glory") - that means the ID of Glory or Death skill is 74.

Step 4.3) Now, you need to go to your editor (eg: Notepad++) and find the block with the "id": 74 value. A block in JSON is limited by { and }. You're looking for something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This block has all the informations about the skill Death or Glory: Mana cost (mpCost = 50), TP cost (tpCost = 50), how much TP you gain after using it (tpGain = 0) and so on.

Step 4.4) Now, let's take our attention to our object of interest: the damage is always 0. So, we probably have a problem with the damage calculation. Let's take a look to the Damage Formula itself. Here it is:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2 * ($gameTemp.tas_power)"

I tried, empirically, to change this formula in order to make another skill (Trick Shot, which is also glitched) to work. It seems that something is wrong with this variable $gameTemp.tas_power (my guess is that it is not returning a number, but something else instead). Nevertheless, the skill will restore its glory if you erase it. So basically...

Step 4.5) Just change this formula to this:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2"

Doing this will fix your skill.

Step 4.6) Save your file.

STEP 5) The skill should be working now.

Notice that you can basically change everything on any skill, so if you want to make the game easier or more difficult, you can change other values as you wish.

-----------------------------------

That's all. If you have any difficulty, feel free to quote my post (or mention me) and ask.
It DEEPLY frustrates me how Deka changed the game from a standard RPGM game to a .exe file. Thank you so much for creating this guide.

Jan 27, 2021
does anyone know what should i do in broken time area ? i have even beaten rosita still teleport to this domain and nothing happens
If I remember correctly, you need to walk somewhere on the right side of the map, which will trigger a cutscene that allows you to progress. Make sure to select 'break the loop' when given the choice, but if you are curious to see what the other option does, the game brings up the save screen beforehand anyway.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes