Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Decent game, but the girl tries WAY too hard. Can't take her seriously.

In case anyone was having trouble with beating her, it seems you need to purposefully lose til you can get the surrender option, then keep surrendering til you have one soul and 7 foreign souls and exchange em to the lake. Repeat process like 3 times maybe til you can buy the final sword and the fire punch and a buncha mega potions. The last sword has a chance to poison which is broken and does most of the damage for you. Really wish you gave the option to save before doing the choice after the fight but nonetheless a big fan of the slave path and how it goes, def can't wait to see the other girls.
You don't need all that grinding to beat her. Just use the buff and attack/precision strike and heal when needed and you should be good with any decent sword.

Reactions: hellofellow
D

Deleted member 985467

Beat it and re-beat it enough times to hit every scene possible at this point (I hope). The game's got potential. Katrina really is a bit too over-the-top to be taken seriously sometimes, but the hotness is still there. The combat could use a look. I had to RNG my way to victory most of the time (bleeding/poison is a godsend when it works). I'm excited to see future updates before laying on any thick criticism.

Reactions: ss6

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I love the game but there seems to be some missing scenes after you submit to the Domina. In her chambers you cannot be her torture bag, pussy slave, or ass slave. Are these missing or future updates?
Yup, will be added in a bugfix in ~2 days.

I have a problem. After the fight (where I lose miserably since there's probably no way to win), I'm put into a cell, I escape, and then the pg says he hears footsteps, and a timer starts: (Go back to your cell) tells me the game, and I try to. Going downstairs, it's impossible, since the hole is too high up. Panicking, with seven seconds remaining, I run away from the main door: and now I'm stuck. The bitch is nowhere to be found, I can wander through her castle in vain, and going back and forth between her world and the world of the reaper is no use.
Yeah, you're not supposed to be able to leave the dungeon when you hear the footsteps. It's the biggest bug I've found. Will be fixed in the coming bugfix :).

Great, the moment I get lucky and actually beat her, I accidentally submit to her and I can't leave her room. Has the second dom been made yet btw?
Lol, not yet, second Dom in ~45 days.

I enjoyed the game.

Pros:

- Amazing dialogue. Really enjoyable
- First boss is hot
- Interesting soul shard mechanic
- Toilet play? YES and hint of more than just golden show... PLEASE

Cons:

- I hate text that slowly appears instead of appearing all at once. Your text rate isn't slow but when I'm entering through because I've seen a dialogue train before it is annoying when I click the first option not realizing the choice menu is right there (replayed pussy worship too often.. grrr)
- Also please do what other games have where you can press Cntrl to rapidly skip text
- The shop seems really limited, wheres the armor? Accessories? Also where do I see how many soul shards I have left?
- Interface for where damage/heal numbers is not great, should be more visible and higher up

Neutral:

I'm personally not fan of RPG fetch quest mechanics that just pad game-play. Some people may like it. It reminds me a bit of Darktoz Captured by Dark Elves where you have to mine awhile and takes away from the concentrated H scenes. In your game the whole fetch items and then having to run through an uneeded space to get back to reaper personally bothers me but some RPG people will like it so I consider it netural.

Game has potential - I look forward to more!
You can rapidly skip text by holding space :). Armor is purposefully missing and will be added sparingly throughout the playthrough. I just wanted to show that you start out in rags with the first Dom.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Is anyone else getting the bug where you get stuck at the gas chamber? When you click no to being her slave
It's not a bug, just wait 15 seconds.

Do you mind posting a short walkthrough on how to beat her? It looks like at least some of these fights can be pretty lengthy, I'd like to know which I can win and how.
The first 2 fights are undefeatable because you don't have good enough equipment. Really the quickest way to beat her is to surrender to her a couple of times (be careful of running out of Soul Shards!), then go buy one of the most expensive weapons from the Reaper. I will make a Wiki in the future.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
As someone who was neutral with sunny coast college, the art alone from the first girl definitely makes this my type of game and down to help support in patreon if future contents like this. One thing I'd def love to see in future updates is a do nothing option or surrender from the beginning, every femdom game needs these. It's not a bad thing at all that it gives off tot vibes, we def need more games that are purely femdom like this. Kudos to working on 2 games as well, can imagine it's a solo mission so it's prolly hard work.
There's an option to surrender, she gives it to you after the third battle :).

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
So let me get this gameplay loop straight:

I go into a battle of attrition that I'm probably expected to lose 3-5 times, so I can go buy more powerups to go back and be slightly less shit against a boss that will do the same stuff over and over, expected to be happy with 15 minutes of boring turn-based combat followed by an H scene that's one image and 20 pages of self-insert smutfic.

Too bad I right-clicked at the choice because I might want to save and not replay this awful combat to see both endings, so I automatically submitted and found out I get to be Prometheus on a St. Andrews Cross for eternity! That's what you cap off a handful of humiliation scenes with: BEING BEATEN TO DEATH.

to HELL with suffering through that fight again to see the other ending. Not worth it.

0/5
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you don't have to fight her all the way to the end every time. I know fights can get repititive, so you have the option to surrender through the Special menu after she gives it to you.

Reactions: hellofellow

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Dekarous The game looks pretty good, I will try it later. Just tell me something, I saw you will have toilet play, but will you just keep urination only, or do you plan to include scat? I really hate scat and guro, so if you gonna include those, I will wish you luck, but I will skip this one.

Yamineko

Sep 26, 2017
Good first version and I really like the art style. Keep up the good work.

One thing that bothered me though, is that there is no tangible reward after you beat her. You mentioned a bugfix making pussy/ass slave and torture bag available, so that might take care of the slave option. I know it's additional work, but I think it'd be nice to have an extra CG as reward for each of all two/three possible endings that aren't rewrites of obtainable CGs from fighting/loosing. Since the fight with her takes a long time and you can't save before deciding the route, not having any "special" reward when trying other things can feel a bit demotivating, especially in a first demo, that is over after you beat her.

Speaking of the fight, while it was one of the more fun fights I've had in games and replayed it quite a lot, I think the fight needs to be slightly rebalanced/optimized, as it can drag on for quite a long time, while potentially screwing you over in RNG. My personal detailled analysis, hope the volume isn't too annoying:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
So this game would only be fun for me if we fuck their brains out and turn them into submissive little sluts... but I'm guessing that's not happening, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: milio81
Jun 24, 2018
The first 2 fights are undefeatable because you don't have good enough equipment. Really the quickest way to beat her is to surrender to her a couple of times (be careful of running out of Soul Shards!), then go buy one of the most expensive weapons from the Reaper. I will make a Wiki in the future.
Thanks, having beat this part of the game I'd like to state my opinions.

Overall, things are looking pretty good. Some bugs need fixing, the fight could stand to take some balancing, but nothing too major. The CG's look nice, the writing is decent, the story premise is kind of cool.
The only thing that really bugs me is the personality of the demoness. She comes across as being kind of fragile, reacting strongly to any sort of setback or someone saying no to her. Someone that experienced should be more emotionally mature. In the greater narrative, I expect that she's probably the weakest of the thirteen, so that makes her being somewhat insecure believable, but I hope it's not the pattern of things to come.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops! Best of luck to you.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
So this game would only be fun for me if we fuck their brains out and turn them into submissive little sluts... but I'm guessing that's not happening, is it?
pretty sure this game aint for you if that is what you are looking for ^_^

this one looks pretty interesting and worth keeping an eye on (a femdom game with actual art in it and not just text :eek:)
just wondering how long it will take for the developer to update the game though as in how long it takes between each update but thats something for the future as it is its already pretty good and i might join the patreon later down the line

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
scat is already in, but you can easily skip it. It is also censured, which is a disgrace imo.
P.S. by skipping I mean it is optional and asks your permission to show it to you, so you can avoid it completely
I didn't know it had anyway where do you get that option?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
its not menu option, it asks as you approach content through the course of playing. Go slave mode and interact with toilet in Kat's room.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The game told me to message you if I get the message, so here.
I just beat her using double buff stacks and skills, pretty easy lol

(I'm sorry if I did something wrong. This is my first time replying on this site)
Goddamn, you're the second guy who shows me this. Good f job dude lol.

Reactions: mouad ss

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Dekarous The game looks pretty good, I will try it later. Just tell me something, I saw you will have toilet play, but will you just keep urination only, or do you plan to include scat? I really hate scat and guro, so if you gonna include those, I will wish you luck, but I will skip this one.
Yeah, as already said, there's an optional scat scene when you're enslaved. You are asked before showing it, so you can just not see it at all if you don't want it.

Good first version and I really like the art style. Keep up the good work.

One thing that bothered me though, is that there is no tangible reward after you beat her. You mentioned a bugfix making pussy/ass slave and torture bag available, so that might take care of the slave option. I know it's additional work, but I think it'd be nice to have an extra CG as reward for each of all two/three possible endings that aren't rewrites of obtainable CGs from fighting/loosing. Since the fight with her takes a long time and you can't save before deciding the route, not having any "special" reward when trying other things can feel a bit demotivating, especially in a first demo, that is over after you beat her.

Speaking of the fight, while it was one of the more fun fights I've had in games and replayed it quite a lot, I think the fight needs to be slightly rebalanced/optimized, as it can drag on for quite a long time, while potentially screwing you over in RNG. My personal detailled analysis, hope the volume isn't too annoying:
Thanks for the extended feedback :). I'm aware that the fight might need balance tweaking, I was waiting to hear you guys' opinion on it.

Reactions: Yamineko
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes