Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I will release a bugfix in 2 days for the mentioned bugs and will also add the sex scenes missing in the enslaved ending. Next full update will come start to mid October and it will be patron only, as mentioned in my Patreon. Free users will still get an update on Katrina though, a rebalancing and some extra content to play with.

Thank you for the massive support <3.

Reactions: fanboi and MAE356

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
The game told me to message you if I get the message, so here.
I just beat her using double buff stacks and skills, pretty easy lol

(I'm sorry if I did something wrong. This is my first time replying on this site)
You're second person to do it behind me, you get a cookie! Now you'll repeat the battle over and over again without any sort of reward. How long did it take for you to beat her? It took my 7+ hours and 20+ restarts.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yamineko

Sep 26, 2017
Since people still seem to have issues with beating her reliably, here my guide, which to me seemed like the most reliable thing on average (and only took an hour or so first time I ran it, with bad buying decisions mixed in). If you get lucky, you can beat her down with an unupgraded fury spam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Since people still seem to have issues with beating her reliably, here my guide, which to me seemed like the most reliable thing on average (and only took an hour or so first time I ran it, with bad buying decisions mixed in). If you get lucky, you can beat her down with an unupgraded fury spam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. Following this tactic you can reliably speedrun Katrina in less than 20mins.

• Wow
Reactions: MAE356

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
All I did was equip the Darkblade (or whatever the 2nd sword in the west wing is called), get stage 2 of the damage buff spell, and use the special whenever I had TP for it, aside from that I just kept attacking, no need to heal

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
All I did was equip the Darkblade (or whatever the 2nd sword in the west wing is called), get stage 2 of the damage buff spell, and use the special whenever I had TP for it, aside from that I just kept attacking, no need to heal
Yeah, Katrina's damage needs to be buffed. No one was supposed to get those texts kek. I'll sort it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll give it a try, need something now that I played everything of Bo Wei I could find, lol.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
The worst thing about it is that I
will be able to support the game on Patreon every month, due to differences in USA dollars and-

*Error 504*

-Nevermind, I can't even open Dekarous Patreon page. :cry:

Last edited:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
In case anyone was having trouble with beating her, it seems you need to purposefully lose til you can get the surrender option, then keep surrendering til you have one soul and 7 foreign souls and exchange em to the lake. Repeat process like 3 times maybe til you can buy the final sword and the fire punch and a buncha mega potions. The last sword has a chance to poison which is broken and does most of the damage for you. Really wish you gave the option to save before doing the choice after the fight but nonetheless a big fan of the slave path and how it goes, def can't wait to see the other girls.
Took me just two tries to beat her. Got her to 400 health or something in the first try which gives you 5 shards to get the doomblade of bruh( I fucking love that name lol) and beat her in the next try

Last edited:

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The worst thing about it is that I
will be able to support the game on Patreon every month, due to differences in USA dollars and-

*Error 504*

-Nevermind, I can't even open Dekarous Patreon page. :cry:
?
My Patreon loads up nicely, maybe you have internet problems? Also I think you're able to pay for Patreon through PayPal and PayPal automatically converts your currency.

UeUahhh

Aug 11, 2019
really loving the game so far, but the tile set you use for the first/main area is SUPER ugly imo. also i hate all the branches and trees blocking the path to the boss, it's so annoying to just walk around - please clean it up a bit! best of luck with the future of the game, can't wait to see where you go with it :)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
You haven't played Tower of Trample? Oh boy are you in for a treat!
Yeah, I'm looking at it and I cannot wait to explore the game. But, it looks like regular femdom stuff, which I like but not overly like, to the point of jumping on a game with only femdom in it.

Domina may be more up my ally, I mean the second picture has her urinating on you <3 <3 <3

Nothing like being dominated to the point of being her toilet... but anyways, there's also the sissificaiton and a host of other fetishes besides femdom in this game. So I'm looking forward to future of Domina.

ToT, I can play at my leisure.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
What should I suppose to do after defeated Mistress Katrina ? There's no way out of the cemetery

What did you pick when you defeated her?
Did you pick to be her slave and stay with her forever or did you take the shard and then decided to be her slave. If you did the first option there is no way out and you'll have to load from your last save, if you did the second option you should be able to roam freely. If you were like me a decided to not be her slave at all try to leave her realm and it will teleport you to the gas chamber wait for 15 seconds then the scene should pop up.

^ if this doesn't help then its either glitched.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I'll help you out a bit for ToT. Common fetishes for almost all bosses are foot, smell, humiliation, submission holds. Each floor though has some additional focuses. Floor 1 has pet play, floor 2 has heavy sweat and cum play, also toilet play in the side quest. Floor 3 has religious, dommymommy and toilet play, Floor 4 has cannibalism but also some other really extreme things that I won't spoil for you (also only floor that has vivid poop play as an option). Floor 5 has financial domination and drug addiction.

I really can't recommend it enough and it has a huge variety of fetishes.
Aaah, now THAT is a good length of information about ToT. Thank you, it was very helpful.

Toilet play is a big thing for me, in the domination department. And as much as I love vore (my number one fetish), cannibalism itself (hard vore, gore) is not my thing.

One of the biggest femdoms for me, would be girls with strapons and/or futas dominating me :p

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes