Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I kin
I'll help you out a bit for ToT. Common fetishes for almost all bosses are foot, smell, humiliation, submission holds. Each floor though has some additional focuses. Floor 1 has pet play, floor 2 has heavy sweat and cum play, also toilet play in the side quest. Floor 3 has religious, dommymommy and toilet play, Floor 4 has cannibalism but also some other really extreme things that I won't spoil for you (also only floor that has vivid poop play as an option). Floor 5 has financial domination and drug addiction.

I really can't recommend it enough and it has a huge variety of fetishes.
There's also a bonus boss in Floor 5 and she's the best girl, no questions asked. She even had a parody fangame dedicated to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Exiled28

Jun 4, 2019
I just beat Katrina in my first battle after drinking her potion, I received an hilarious message after I did that LOL it is possible to beat her if you play very cautiously and with some luck, a combination of attack, guard, Special, heal.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
While I wasn't a big fan of your other game Sunnycoast, I definitely like this. Main reason? Believe-ability and immersion. I can't immerse into getting beaten to pulp and publicly humiliated by some college girls. A sexy demoness? Hell yeah!

Here are my Pros and Cons>
Pro:
-The art is top notch. Really liked it
-The tileset of the first plane really matched the atmosphere nicely
-The fights were interesting (although at some point a bit repetitive, especially with her long attacks)

Cons:
-The artset of the cerulan fields clashes hard with your character. By itself the tileset is good, but not in combination with your standard chibi RPG Maker Character
- The mapping needs improvement. You should get into the habit of at least trying to close off your maps (i.e. make barriers at the border of the map). It's really irritating to try to pass to another map and not being able to

Overall a very nice game, especially due to the art.

Reactions: Dekarous

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Am I doing something wrong?
I beat her, got the starlight seal, now she wont talk to me again, saying only "get out of my realm".

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Am I doing something wrong?
I beat her, got the starlight seal, now she wont talk to me again, saying only "get out of my realm".
That's the Decisive Free ending. If you picked more decisive than wimpy responses and refused being enslaved in the end, you'll make her angry, she'll throw you in her Pit to get tortured and after that she won't talk to you anymore. There are 3 other endings you could try.

D

Deleted member 205059

This looks super promising! I'll definitely keep my eye on it.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I liked this game and where I do have some cons, I have many pros. I'll be comparing it to Bo Wei's work just to let you know.

Pros

I love the setting, story, and music! The creepy but classy music mixed with my traveling with what really feels like a Poe book is so nice. Katrina is pretty sexy and I do enjoy her, and Death did get a chuckle out of me making me look forward to other characters in the future.

Cons

Now my cons...let's see...first person, as I do like it since it's unique for you game it's just to close! It doesn't allow me to really enjoy Katrina body like ToT, and Mix Fight does. Mix Fight goes with a partial third person view and I think that's a better feel for this game. I haven't beat Katrina yet maybe I suck, lol. The combat is nice but I feel is a bit to hard for me if this is the first boss out of 13. Oh! The 13 doors...yeah right now is fine but you are going to need to change it later in my opinion, in late game it's going to be to much because you'll be counting doors to find the right one, I'd get maybe a larger area and spread them a bit so not to get confused, just me.

Katrina as cute as she is kinda fails in one area, I don't know 100% were but in my opinion I think it's "size" no not body shape, lol. In Bo Wei's works one thing I can say he does great is making all his women feeling larger then life goddesses, even Lily feels bigger then Katrina maybe look into that. Last, more story! One thing I liked more then Bo's work is the story driven pull of the game at the start, made me feel I had more of a connection then being just the next boy dominated. Katrina teasing to keep me forever and the choices of words made me very pleased. I'd personally like more story and stages of training like in ToT, but with more bad endings~ So far ToT only has two real "bad" endings and it makes me sad I don't have more of a I could be the pet forever to this or that person. Cobra my favorite damn it, and I get no bad end!....

ANYWAYS~ Love the game so far and keep up the good work! Sorry if my thoughts are everywhere first review ever lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dekarous

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
i did not like this game dude its sad that u should not beat her no matter what and the story feels off i mean u start the game and boom u are here to be slaved u have been chosen randomly so fuck u lick my boots .speaking of boots where is the foot worship dude oh and i beated her so yeah

Pic

May 13, 2017
I played the game for a bunch of days and i'm going to write my opinion.
I really liked the settings, the lore and of course Katrina but there is something i didn't like too much; first of all the fact that you have been asked to fully submit to the first Mistress, with the warning that you won't be able to submit to any of the future ones, it is just unfair, how could i know if there will be, or not, a better Mistress before i saw her ?
Then the replayability is really low after you beat Kat you can both fight her at lv1 or not be able to fight her again depending or your choice, i hope this will change with further releases.
Lastly i found that the majority of skills aren't that usefull, the blinding one seems to be very weak, the invulnerability one seems to do very little and the drain skill can't be learned in my playthrough (don't know if it was a bug or what) while the flame slap is very usefull and provide a good amount of damage output, espescially when you have the atk debuff because it seems to be based on sp atk.
For the rest i really like how the dialogues with Kat says to you more of your dev plans, they provide good hints for who is thinking about becoming a patron.
The game overall is very pleasing keep going this way i am really curious about what's next.

D

Deleted member 205059

You have a very good basis for a game here but:

Damage numbers need to be increased or something. Fighting Katrina is an absolute slog where you chip at her health for a long time and she hits back for pathetic amounts of damage. the best way to beat her is just after drinking the potion by using the blackblade and slowly grinding her out, using your much larger health pool. its not fun.

most of her moves come out of nowhere. with tower of trample, enemies had clear methods and indicators, allowing for strategy and counterplays. with katrina you basically hope she'll spam the ball kick move and doesnt roll bleed all that often.

finally, the content. people complained about the extreme content in tower of trample but this looks like it goes even further. Katrina threatens extremely graphic punishments (such as eviscerating you and pissing into your organs) and your reward for beating her is being torn to shreds by a storm of knives.
Katrina's outbursts of anger at the faintest slight plus her general behavior make me think much more of Cindy from Kindergarten than any sexy domina.

this does not bode well for the future of this game if i may say so.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
That's the Decisive Free ending. If you picked more decisive than wimpy responses and refused being enslaved in the end, you'll make her angry, she'll throw you in her Pit to get tortured and after that she won't talk to you anymore. There are 3 other endings you could try.
I got the Decisive Free ending and the Decisive Slave Ending, I thought that was it.

Anyway when I stay with her after being decisive I get some bugged scenes in her room: the ass/pussy worship and torture scenes straight up won't start.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I got the Decisive Free ending and the Decisive Slave Ending, I thought that was it.

Anyway when I stay with her after being decisive I get some bugged scenes in her room: the ass/pussy worship and torture scenes straight up won't start.
That's fixed in 1.1. Download the new version for the missing scenes :).

Reactions: Incognito Guy
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes