EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
389499_Domina.jpg

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 9.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v5.9): - - -
Android
(v5.9): - - -

Extras: Official Fan Sig - Fan Sig

Steelmole thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cg4.JPG cg2.JPG 12.JPG Hero.JPG Bold.JPG 13.JPG 11.JPG 14.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
does you test your game
grim reaper img missing at the beginning
and also I think it's on wrong forum

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Dekarous Let me know when you're done and I'll start editing your thread to be moved to Games.
Sorry to tell you, but most of your formatting will have to be reverted to the site's template.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game has some nice content. The game is pretty straight forward, but painfully tedious and repetitive, basically all you have to do is fight domina a few times, then leave to buy yourself better stuff and invigorate, and then repeat those steps until she's defeated. There are multiple classes, skills, and weapons to make battles and strategies interesting. The choices you make determine which cutscenes will be available.

A very good femdom game that hits a lot of fetishes and has a lot of potential for updates. I love the way this girl talks, it reminds me of some users of the forum. :LOL: Just saying... :censored:

:rolleyes: ...but that hasn't stopped our dicks before.

Last edited:

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Looking at the fetishes and the way this game is structured makes me scream "ToT clone". It's not a bad thing though since I heard there hasn't been a ToT update for a long long time.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes