Oct 26, 2017
Just beat the twins. There's nothing else atm right?
Have fun in Mommy Rosita's private room until you get bored or have all the Dominas you got enslaved to (even though you're not supposed to exit their realms) have fun with you over and over again.

Or you could do what Kuukiku said and try out each build, but hell, I gave up on that, added every single skill and went nuts trying to break things.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks smellyz. So basically no actual news on *code* progress? This is supposed to be an overhaul. :unsure:
There will be plenty of little additions to each dominas, but it won't be worth the unusual wait we have to endure. Dekarous has already done an overhaul, which was quite disappointing. What bothers me the most is that we have to wait for this thing to come out before Dekarous and "his team" finally work on the next Domina.

Reactions: XMHK

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
Have fun in Mommy Rosita's private room until you get bored or have all the Dominas you got enslaved to (even though you're not supposed to exit their realms) have fun with you over and over again.

Or you could do what Kuukiku said and try out each build, but hell, I gave up on that, added every single skill and went nuts trying to break things.
Yeah I did try a few classes, but I don't have time to keep replaying the same game over and over. I gotta replay Nocturne for the 4th time before it comes out so I can play it again!

Oct 26, 2017
There will be plenty of little additions to each dominas, but it won't be worth the unusual wait we have to endure. Dekarous has already done an overhaul, which was quite disappointing. What bothers me the most is that we have to wait for this thing to come out before Dekarous and "his team" finally work on the next Domina.
Yet F95 volunteers would do it for free but he completely forgot about us.

Well, thanks for sharing the news, better than being left in the dark, much appreciated!

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Guys I'm stuck with Mary ... whenerver I lower her HP she uses her spell and I can't do anything but lose.
What the f*ck ! Is there a way to win ? I want to go on !

Aug 28, 2020
Guys I'm stuck with Mary ... whenerver I lower her HP she uses her spell and I can't do anything but lose.
What the f*ck ! Is there a way to win ? I want to go on !
You are supposed to get a sword from Llvanya if you lose 10 times or something. You should be able to win from there.

Reactions: XBrad93X

Oct 26, 2017
Don't worry, we've all been there. She *is* meant to be the hardest Domina. Here's a very quick walkthrough.
- Lose the first battle. While technically winnable with hacks, if you do win here, you will break everything and have Dekarous go wtf.
Dekarous said:
If you're reading this message, you've won an unbeatable fight. Contact me so I can go wtf. Sadly, you need to lose for the story to move forward.
It's technically possible to move on by hacking her progress variable but the meta is spot on. :LOL:
- Lose again and talk to her. She'll ask you to fetch some stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- After 4 losses, you'll be asked to brew her some tea using her own ingredients.
- After 6 losses, you'll be asked to clean up her Mystifying Chamber.
- After 8 losses, she'll make fun of you and taunt you into summoning Llavanya by praying to her. Talk to your good old buddy, the Grim Reaper, who will also make fun of you.
Do note that your choices with Llavanya unlock a special dialogue and switch. Be polite to her and try your best to rescue her if you want to get the love route. Be mean to her and blackmail her into getting raped if you want the other route.
- At this point, use Llavanya's help. It's pretty straightforward. Once Llavanya gets caught, you get a chance to tell the Reaper to fuck off (twice) for not helping you with the rescue. Save beforehand, as if you tell him twice, this is an instant game over.
I got ninja'd halfway through posting so... didn't elaborate on the last part. Yes, you need 2 extra losses (first one for Llavanya's first relic, second one for Llavanya's ultimate weapon - any choice is fine) and Llavanya to tell you not to give up. On the 10th defeat, you'll be able to break her invincibility barrier.

WRNG

Apr 5, 2021
here you go buddy there are save for diffrent stages of game so you can explore all dominas
hey bro i really need help with this, i downloaded the file and i put it in domina the game's folder but it wont show me any saved progress please help

Oct 26, 2017
You have to update your global.sav file with the proper data (namely the slots used for saving).

The uploader's config.sav is not needed. If you lose this, don't freak out either, it will automatically be updated with your current game configuration for the current save you are playing. The cache savefiles are not needed either.

If the uploader did provide their global.sav (nothing sensitive, only JSON previews of what's in each used saveslot)
- Please backup your own save and then extract. That's it, this will accomodate for their current savedata.

If they didn't:
- Please backup your own saves and global.sav
- Start a new game, save in all slots, you now have a global.sav that can accomodate for the full amount of slots
- Keep that global.sav somewhere safe (fullslots folder, whatever)
- Overwrite the dummy saves with the uploader data.

Alternate way if this confused you:
- Please backup your own saves.
- Overwrite and reload each slot until it works.

If you're confused, just let the community know.

Oct 26, 2017
This thread is not about the shameless gangsters (on a piracy website, quite a feat) - this is about Domina.
Please keep the offtopic (Domina-unrelated) references in the offtopic thread that has zero value.
another update when
Not saying Dekarous is a paragon of virtue or whatever but a few things are off.
- We got an estimate from smellyz. One week or two. It's only been one week.
- May ends on the 31st. Let's wait for the 31st. Or June 1st, whatever. You can stalk user activity on F95 even if they have it disabled, so you'll know if they visit and perform an action.
- Feel free to fix me on this, but you can stop your pledge at any time and resume later without losing any "benefit" as long as the platform Dekarous uses does not enforce a backplan scheme and the content creator does not engage in such a scheme either (which may constitute a violation of said platform's terms of service if the reward was initially bound to the pledge).
"Cooking with Rosita on May Day!"
Any news with the teaser? Thanks in advance.

(And if Dekarous uses other platforms, please let us know so we can help inform the community without turning the thread into a mindless battle between completely random praise cults and endless update when posts, we all know this ends pretty badly for both the moderation and the userbase.)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Cooking with Rosita on May Day!" from the Patreon
I typed that into my browser and all that came up was a Seseme Street game.

It's May and the update still isn't out nor do we have any information when it will.
This is hilarious.
Paypiggies still paying monthly for zero content.
Beggining of dekoda.
DeKoda would be if three of our most... well known developers collabed to make a crossover game. Tower of Dominas perhaps? Sadly such a game would take forever for release, no doubt with the 8th Domina of door 7 being the longest.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to have to step it up if I see more offtopic references trying to derail the thread into what has turned into an auto-threadban shitstorm. No offense intended, but please stop needlessly bashing Dekarous. We don't want this to happen here too, staffers have enough work, etc, you know the drill.
im here waitting for teaser picture leak <(")
I'd happily oblige but unfortunately, I and Jack broke up when he found out I had an affair with another woman. (Jokes aside, I don't into Patreon except for T&S investigation.)

Delicious Rosita cookies :love:
username checks out too, man of culture I see

Oct 26, 2017
Great news my friends, the wait is almost over, here is a message from Dekarous Patreon :
" Work on Domina 7.5 is coming along nicely. Early Access should open in a week or two. ;) "
Hasn't been two weeks yet so no worries, but something good from the cookies smellyz? Would really appreciate it if you or another patron could share the cookies with the community, thanks a lot! :)

Might help avoid a certain issue in another thread the userbase failed to deflect... and caused a lot more work for staff.

Edit: Thanks for the quick action, F95 staff, appreciated.

Last edited:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I was the first to warn that the updates were becoming more and more spaced out, at the time I was laughed at, it's not so much the case nowadays it seems!

Hasn't been two weeks yet so no worries, but something good from the cookies smellyz? Would really appreciate it if you or another patron could share the cookies with the community, thanks a lot! :)

Might help avoid a certain issue in another thread the userbase failed to deflect... and caused a lot more work for staff.
I'm not a Patreon at the moment, but I'll often check if there's anything new. Dekarous made a post about Rosita on May 1st. Which seems like bad news to me, considering that so far he's only made posts every 2/3 weeks telling us "Domina X got new content", so once he's done all the dominas, which happened 2 weeks ago, it seemed logical to me that his next post would be about the new patch release, but no.
If he keeps his direct release announcements, which he has always done within a week or two so far, the patch should be out by the end of this week for his patreons.
That said, the 4 months without content is quite worrying for the future, especially since the backlog has been building up since the "expansion of his team".

Just because many do something wrong that doesn't make it right, or less wrong...

I for once don't like empty promises... if your patreon says ~45 days stick to it.. he could've sent out a bunch of smaller updates... 45 days to 4 months is a big difference and one of the main reasons I'm not a supporter atm. I'd be pissed too if I had payed 3-4 months for nothing after reading that on his patreon page... I've been following this game since day one, Dek used to send out HUGE updates in less than a month, a brand new domina every 3-4 weeks or so and he was active in the forum..
What I think happens is devs make a great game, than money gets in their head and they might feel a bit overwhelmed and I also think that maybe that comes with a fear of disappointing after, not knowing if the game is gonna keep going as good as it used to be... so maybe they start delaying updates in hopes of milking it s much as possible? just a thought... but if you ask me the most disappointing thing is actually the crazy long delays without really telling everyone why..
I just dont understand how before Deks hired more people to help him the updates were bigger and would come out much much faster than now..

btw how do you know there is even a big gameplay change coming on this update?

I'm sure if the critics start bothering Dek, he could just take away that time frame there from his patreon page.. but unfortunately at this point i dont think he cares much about what us poor mortals say here no more... :(
Like you, I've been present on this project since the beginning, friend, I've noticed the same things and I've come to the same conclusions.
Since we can only make assumptions, knowing that the new members of his team are women, I would say that they have entered into an S/M relationship with him and are diverting the attention he had on developing his game to go and play with them, this is my theory!
From the looks of his patreons bleeding, I think he'll have to release the new update soon, and I hope we're all impressed.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes