John Prodman

Mar 6, 2021
Hi, I wanted to ask, (I'm really sorry if this question has been asked before) in the android version of 5.9, the game cannot be extracted (it says "file cannot be extracted") into apk, thus cannot be installed. Is there a way to make it work or get the apk somehow?

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I wanted to ask, (I'm really sorry if this question has been asked before) in the android version of 5.9, the game cannot be extracted (it says "file cannot be extracted") into apk, thus cannot be installed. Is there a way to make it work or get the apk somehow?
Not too familiar with RM Android deployments, but iirc there should be a way to run the APK directly with . Hopefully this helps a bit!
I knew this would happen XD
The good thing with Aerodynamics is he ensures this does not happen by sending DMs and telling people to pause then send whatever they missed on by DM when things take a bit longer than usual, even though honestly, Lost Treasures is labeled as a "demo" (even though it's literally the same as any F95 game branded as "ongoing") and Aero is one of the most honest, skilled and communicative developers I've seen who doesn't show off with a lame ass Game Developer tag. Which is unsurprising considering his background, culture and experience. I mean, he knows how teamwork works, he knows how to push JSON hotfixes in literal seconds and he doesn't need github for version control.

Sorry if that sounds a bit off again but yeah no, I wouldn't want to be a killjoy but if there was something to release, Dekarous would have released it for playtesting, and we would have a status report on the playtesting phase as there's nothing wrong with that, that's what beta testers are here for and they no longer get paid for this (they do it for free while paying for a bugged and incomplete game, which is the opposite as how things worked 30 years ago). Still, that's one theory among others and the one I have here is not meant to change minds so I'm not going to argue with that, only Dekarous and his team (whatever this team thing may be) know the real progress.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
Not 100% sure if this is the issue, but I have seen many people ask about this for the android version. The issue is that you are probably trying to un.rar a file without anything that can un.rar, so the easiest fix is just download an app that can extract a .rar file.

John Prodman

Mar 6, 2021
Not too familiar with RM Android deployments, but iirc there should be a way to run the APK directly with . Hopefully this helps a bit!The good thing with Aerodynamics is he ensures this does not happen by sending DMs and telling people to pause then send whatever they missed on by DM when things take a bit longer than usual, even though honestly, Lost Treasures is labeled as a "demo" (even though it's literally the same as any F95 game branded as "ongoing") and Aero is one of the most honest, skilled and communicative developers I've seen who doesn't show off with a lame ass Game Developer tag. Which is unsurprising considering his background, culture and experience. I mean, he knows how teamwork works, he knows how to push JSON hotfixes in literal seconds and he doesn't need github for version control.

Sorry if that sounds a bit off again but yeah no, I wouldn't want to be a killjoy but if there was something to release, Dekarous would have released it for playtesting, and we would have a status report on the playtesting phase as there's nothing wrong with that, that's what beta testers are here for and they no longer get paid for this (they do it for free while paying for a bugged and incomplete game, which is the opposite as how things worked 30 years ago). Still, that's one theory among others and the one I have here is not meant to change minds so I'm not going to argue with that, only Dekarous and his team (whatever this team thing may be) know the real progress.
It works! Thank you very much!

John Prodman

Mar 6, 2021
Not 100% sure if this is the issue, but I have seen many people ask about this for the android version. The issue is that you are probably trying to un.rar a file without anything that can un.rar, so the easiest fix is just download an app that can extract a .rar file.
Yes, I tried downloading an .rar extract app. The .rar extracted successfully, but later it is in the form of resource files (I don't know how to call it) instead of apk. As from the suggestion above, installing joiplay makes it work.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Yes, I tried downloading an .rar extract app. The .rar extracted successfully, but later it is in the form of resource files (I don't know how to call it) instead of apk. As from the suggestion above, installing joiplay makes it work.
If you are using JoiPlay, you don't have to download the Android version. Almost any RPGM or Renpy game that runs on Windows can be run on JoiPlay as long as it's extracted.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
...a Game theory.
I cannot believe a pron theory channel has not popped up yet. Someone really needs to get on that as this just begs to be a thing. I want to see theories on both the Memory Chrystal and the Naga Pearl from the Bodaverse.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
I cannot believe a pron theory channel has not popped up yet. Someone really needs to get on that as this just begs to be a thing. I want to see theories on both the Memory Chrystal and the Naga Pearl from the Bodaverse.
same and so much on monster girl quest stuff

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Here’s the new post:

- Finished all skill trees and reworked existing ones
- Reworked (and buffed) crafting to make it more worth it
- New "Easy" difficulty option when you start a new game for people who don't want to bother with combat that much
- New personality creation system for the MC
- New stress and mental breakdown system as you push yourself too far (tied to personality system)
- You no longer need to defeat the Domina to get enslaved by her ~ just allow her to mentally break you ;)
- Reworked most dialogue options (tied to personality system)
- Added a massive amount of (optional) dialogue to every Domina (tied to personality system) ~ get to know your favorite Domina(s)!
- New affection system for each Domina depending on your actions, responses and how much chemistry there is with the MC's personality
- Max Soul Shards are now 3 instead of 7
- Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)
- Each Domina received a new CG sequence of them playing with your last Soul Shard after you lose it to them
- New worldspace - Graveyward; you will be sent here after losing all your Soul Shards now and it has a hidden story aspect to it that will be revealed in the next Dark Domme
- Ability to romance Madeline!
- Franziska now has a "bad ending" if you piss her off, featuring the most extreme scene in the game (check out at own risk)
- All dominas are now aware of how many times you have chosen a specific fetish with them and comment on it
- Most Dominas received new attack moves
- New combat scripting to hopefully make repeated fights less tedious (again)
- All Dominas received many new triggers for different responses depending on your actions to make them feel more organic and real
- Added "Offer Soul Shard" Katrina and Madeline scenes to their enslavement rooms
- Several bug fixes

New scenes based on the polls:

Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
Madeline: Giantess + Toilet
Narcissa: Buttplug Transformation
Mary: Sissyfication + Toilet
Rosita: Giantess
Franziska: Piss + Gasmask + Hidden "Bad Ending"
Mika and Maki: Double Sex Scene + Double Facesitting

Still no release date yet, but there really aren't that many CGs that need to be completed.

Dec 6, 2018
Will this be worth the wait? Only time will tell but I am hyped anyway. I am actually happy that the game will now give me a reason to play through it again. Actually, it might be a good idea to play through the game now to see what is different. Well I know what I am doing this week

Oct 26, 2017
Here’s the new post:

- Finished all skill trees and reworked existing ones
- Reworked (and buffed) crafting to make it more worth it
- New "Easy" difficulty option when you start a new game for people who don't want to bother with combat that much
- New personality creation system for the MC
- New stress and mental breakdown system as you push yourself too far (tied to personality system)
- You no longer need to defeat the Domina to get enslaved by her ~ just allow her to mentally break you ;)
- Reworked most dialogue options (tied to personality system)
- Added a massive amount of (optional) dialogue to every Domina (tied to personality system) ~ get to know your favorite Domina(s)!
- New affection system for each Domina depending on your actions, responses and how much chemistry there is with the MC's personality
- Max Soul Shards are now 3 instead of 7
- Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)
- Each Domina received a new CG sequence of them playing with your last Soul Shard after you lose it to them
- New worldspace - Graveyward; you will be sent here after losing all your Soul Shards now and it has a hidden story aspect to it that will be revealed in the next Dark Domme
- Ability to romance Madeline!
- Franziska now has a "bad ending" if you piss her off, featuring the most extreme scene in the game (check out at own risk)
- All dominas are now aware of how many times you have chosen a specific fetish with them and comment on it
- Most Dominas received new attack moves
- New combat scripting to hopefully make repeated fights less tedious (again)
- All Dominas received many new triggers for different responses depending on your actions to make them feel more organic and real
- Added "Offer Soul Shard" Katrina and Madeline scenes to their enslavement rooms
- Several bug fixes

New scenes based on the polls:

Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
Madeline: Giantess + Toilet
Narcissa: Buttplug Transformation
Mary: Sissyfication + Toilet
Rosita: Giantess
Franziska: Piss + Gasmask + Hidden "Bad Ending"
Mika and Maki: Double Sex Scene + Double Facesitting

Still no release date yet, but there really aren't that many CGs that need to be completed.
Looking good, especially in the detailed report of the revamp and additions. The dialogue part is a nice plus and makes sense that the overhaul is taking quite some time with all of this being worked on...
Will this be worth the wait? Only time will tell but I am hyped anyway. I am actually happy that the game will now give me a reason to play through it again. Actually, it might be a good idea to play through the game now to see what is different. Well I know what I am doing this week
Yeah, not a combat maniac but the new interactions do seem to have some potential for renewed fun, heh.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

kapakapa99

Feb 17, 2019
Anyone able to tell me how to run the android version, i downloaded it and its got a www folder and files inside, no APK?

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
I'll resub to Deka Patreon if he put out 3 months of consistent updates. The only 3 dev that I'm supporting right now is Teary, Darktoz and Salia Coel. Deka used to have a good track record, but 5 months without a single update is Koda territory as far as I'm concern.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes