Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Made a discovery for those who want to do a submission to Katrina yet allowed to continue your quest to save the world playthrough, when you lose a fight do not do any sexy loss scenes, always say nothing when asked how you want to be finished off otherwise Katrina will lock you out of her realm for good and god knows what she will do at a certain point in the story whenever that happens. So to sumerise never submit to any of the other dominas in any way if you want Katrina's reward in the end, acting submissive to them is fine but don't act on it.
Yup. ;)

Scat without censorship
That's pretty good work lol

Dekarous Sissy scenes will be with Madelin?
Not with Madeline no. It will be a different Domina.

Dekarous Will you be prioritizing this project over SCC in the nearby future or only after SCC is completed ?
Also will there be chastity content
I am already unofficially prioritizing this project because it's more fun to make lol. SCC will get about 2 more updates (which will add CGs too) to conclude the story and then it's going to be just Domina for some time.

Reactions: MadMaxine

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I was just wondering because Madeline promised that i will see her again after serving one last time so i was curious as to what she ment by that and the only conclusion i can think of is that she will offer another chance to submit to her somewhere later on for a special reward and possible ending. Curiosity and love of femdom is what makes me ask these questions.
I mean, I don't want to spoil anything...

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Dekarous that's nice to hear, since your patreon said you will update scc more often than Domina (~month vs ~45 days)
Also I'm guessing that's a no for the 2nd question?

slippy001

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, Possible to have a savefile for after the first domina please ?Mine is located on my now broken computer

D

Deleted member 985467

I'm assuming that's after you downloaded the file? Since the link still works. Perhaps try a different program to open the .rar?

And also while I'm here, Madeline is best girl and I am only more hype for the next one. If I had slightly less of a conscience and was willing to throw a little money at the project, I'd totally do it. How are you gonna come up with 11 more dominas?? I can't wait.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
I'm assuming that's after you downloaded the file? Since the link still works. Perhaps try a different program to open the .rar?

And also while I'm here, Madeline is best girl and I am only more hype for the next one. If I had slightly less of a conscience and was willing to throw a little money at the project, I'd totally do it. How are you gonna come up with 11 more dominas?? I can't wait.
Thank you so much brother

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Like the game, really liked the second domina. I will suggest potentially adding a way to speed up some of the animations in battle. For instance, the first domina's (can't remember her name atm) headscissor takes FOREVER when you are just trying to get through a battle. Is there a way to cut down some of the time spent in battle watching and reading things the player might have already viewed? I know holding Z can speed up text, but all the sound and special effects slow down the battle significantly, which can be annoying. Just a thought.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question about the seals and a couple of hopefuls about Katrina. Question first, will the save the world ending still be availiable if you break any of the seals? Which leads to the hopefuls about Katrinas content, #1:- currently i have to break the Starlit seal to reach Madeline, considering when i refuse to be her slave all i need to do is talk to the reaper about Madeline, #2:- Katrina still talks to the MC like he has abandoned his quest to stop the Dominas when i accept her offer of being enslaved to her but still being aloud to continue so i am guessing that will be patched sometime down the line, i hope.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
This is going to sound dumb but I didn't know F95zone was strictly a pirating site before uploading here. What's done is done tho. :unsure:
Well, it may be a piracy site, but it's also amazing marketing. Believe it or not, but a huge number of the people using this site, use it to find new games and developers to support. I have found every single developer i support on patreon via F95, and people generally will support the games they believe in, even tho the content get's posted here. One thing is certain tho, potential supporters will want to try the game before throwing money at you. Good luck with your game, I really like it so far! :)

llly

May 7, 2019
What does breaking a seal do? I tried it and doesn't seem like anything happened

D

Deleted member 985467

What does breaking a seal do? I tried it and doesn't seem like anything happened
Presumably nothing for the moment (except unlock the door to the next realm, maybe? I'm not 100% sure on that). The goal of the game is to obtain and break all 13 seals, so there might be story stuff added in later relating to how many seals you've broken.

BTW, any speculation about Domina 3? I was pleasantly surprised to discover you can go into her realm, or at least a one-room advertisement version of it, and being the realm of disease is making me wonder all kinds of things...

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Need a little help if anybody can point out a certain thing
How do we get to her(Kartrina) bedroom? I can't go there
Saw a video where the player is using the stairs to get there but seems like it's not working in my case
Thanks

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes