Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
here name is Narcissa's should be out early december it going to have more content and cg
With a name like Narcissa, i'm guessing she is the kind of woman who acts like a hoity toity noble with a superiority comlpex that say's all shall kneel before my beauty and worship me like the goddess i am. And my response to a Domina like that is hell yes, women like that are pretty high up on my fave domme types. The short of this is in my hope Narcissa is a narcisist and plays on that to break down any future slave to her will.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
pee wining 60 to 40
Guess we will get another pisser, Am right to say that Katrina's fetishes are pain sadism and toilet play? And Madeline's are obviously foot fetish, and i guess pheremone seduction with her armpits and natural sweat?

MadMaxine

Aug 19, 2019
I'd rather have spit since Katrina already had a pee scene, but oh well, I'm fine with it. Beggars can't be choosers. Also, waiting on v2.1, if that's possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989
D

Deleted member 985467

I haven't been head-over-heels about any of the kinks represented so far, and if it's leaning piss over spit, I definitely won't be for Narcissa, but with 13 characters planned, I can hold out hope for something more to my tastes later on. I'm sure the finished product (which hopefully this will be someday!!) will have a little something for everyone.

Chipnylon

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry mates i might be dumb but i cant get past the first maze(grass one) so if anyone can help that would be aprciated. just to clarefy this is the maze after u enter the room behind the domina.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry mates i might be dumb but i cant get past the first maze(grass one) so if anyone can help that would be aprciated. just to clarefy this is the maze after u enter the room behind the domina.
If you reached the crack in the ground up the stairs by the lake, move towards it and press the enter key to jump over it, in the stone maze just go to the end of the main path, when the ground goes on fire a small tunnel will appear which leads to the end. But before going down the path in the stone area go to the right part of the maze to find a treasure chest containing a skill that uses 100 adrenaline points to restore a massive amount of MP. Hope this helps

Reactions: Shirokamisama
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes