Gingee

Dec 5, 2018
When i play 2.0 i can't fight the first boss at all, so i have the really reduced stats meaning i deal 0 damage to the new girl, how do i fix this?

D

Deleted member 985467

When i play 2.0 i can't fight the first boss at all, so i have the really reduced stats meaning i deal 0 damage to the new girl, how do i fix this?
Make sure to talk to the Reaper first if you're starting a new game. From my repeated restarts, it appears that's what triggers Katrina's door to unlock. Honestly though I'd be okay with making that conversation optional in future updates. It is rather long and tiresome.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
There's a bug in 2.0 that allows you to head straight for Madeline without completing Katrina first (its a dev thing I forgot to remove before release, shhh dont tell anyone) and I'm assuming thats how you got into Madeline right away. This will be fixed in the next update in 3 days. As hello-person said, you need to talk to the Reaper first before entering Katrina.

Reactions: Gingee

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
So I finally discovered Madeline's Endless Maze (I can't believe it took me this long to investigate the dialogue trees), but I'm not sure if it's scripted properly. I triggered the unique dialogue after the battle from sticking with the snarky dialogue options, the one where she straight-up gives you the Blackstone Seal without making you go through Labyrinthia again. Then she transports you to her "final challenge" and the Endless Maze loads in, but it seems at that point the game runs the script for the other routes: no sprites appear on screen, and Madeline just continues her dialogue with the standard "here's your final choice" dialogue, and not choosing to surrender to her makes her say "come get the Seal in Labyrinthia" (even though it's already in my inventory). THEN the player loads in, and it appears the game has soft-locked. I assumed this would be something like Katrina's Fart Box where Madeline would pop in after a while, but after letting the game sit for about 10 minutes, nothing has happened. Breaking the seal in here does nothing. Dekarous What do? Is this an intended feature? I got super excited for a hidden scene I thought I missed, so I hope I didn't get my hopes up for nothing...

EDIT: Well, I just found this quote from you from a month ago...

I suppose that's all well and good, but I guess in that case, can you remove the odd dialogue? And perhaps add some sort of parting shot from her saying "ya dingus, you're trapped in this maze forever, and I REALLY ACTUALLY MEAN THAT"? At the moment it just seems broken.
Yeah its a bug that she is talking to you in any way inside the endless maze. 2.1 fixed it but it never got uploaded here and its still only in my Patreon lol (I'm not going to upload it here myself cause that's just unfair to my patrons, but this is a pirating site so I won't be surprised if it does get uploaded here after a while)

D

Deleted member 985467

3.0 was supposed to go live on Patreon today, but all has been quiet over there. I'm assuming Dekarous got busy today or something? Hopefully it's up tomorrow...

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
So my fellow members in the Tower of Trample discord said that 3.0 released yesterday. Anyone know what the new mistress is like?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The lucky buggers on patreon and discord get it and we who can't afford to pay on patreon have to wait, ah well give us somthing to look forward to.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes