Apr 25, 2018
Can someone explain the gimmick to beating Mary please? That shit seems impossible. I mean why in the second half does she just counterattack everything. Seems bullshit to me.

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone explain the gimmick to beating Mary please? That shit seems impossible.
Keep losing until game tells you to talk to reaper. Llavanya will appear. Buy all the spells from her. It'll still not be enough. Keep fighting Mary again and again until you can tell Llavanya that you still can't beat Mary. I think it takes around 10 losses but not sure. Plot happens and then you can finally forge a weapon from Llavanya. That's the weapon you'll need to have equipped in order to beat Mary.

Apr 25, 2018
Keep losing until game tells you to talk to reaper. Llavanya will appear. Buy all the spells from her. It'll still not be enough. Keep fighting Mary again and again until you can tell Llavanya that you still can't beat Mary. I think it takes around 10 losses but not sure. Plot happens and then you can finally forge a weapon from Llavanya. That's the weapon you'll need to have equipped in order to beat Mary.
So basically just repeatedly surrender until the game lets me win?

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
Is it possible in the current version to get the scene where you beat the first Domina but say you'll be her slave but still carry on? I read somewhere that you can do that but have no idea how to trigger it.

Edit: Whenever I beat her, there's no option to not destroy the seal, I only have the option to break it, then it goes straight into the pit scene.
Keep in mind that some of the dialogue options are limited according to the personality of your character. In this case you have to choose the submissive one when starting the game and don't piss her off.(be a wimp)

Aug 15, 2019
Most new scenes are related to Madeline: one drinking tea and a couple of them unlockable once you become her slave if you lost your last shard to her (yes, now you have fewer shards, you can't renew them at the lake, but you can lose them all and still continue). Katrina also has a couple of new scenes during enslavement if you lost your last shard to her. And that's basically it. As far as I've played, there's no new scenes with Narcissa, Mary, Rosita, and the tweens. Franzisca I'm not sure, probably not either. So yep, if you are interested in the two or three new scenes for Katrina or Madeline, you can play up to that point, but going past them won't reward you in any way. Hope this helped.
you know how to get katrinas armpit scene?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone know the name of Rosita's Pumpkin Patch theme?

Also, what about any links to more Domina fanfiction?

Foo around 4 once

May 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to get this scene?
You choose sadistic when you create your character. For me, I just choose all the options that don’t piss her off (Choose sadistic when it appears, but don’t choose it when you know it’ll piss her off). And when she enslaves you, you get this scene
(Complete all talks with her as well, and then submit after all talk option are done)

Last edited:

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
ass I understand the character creating moment is improtant for getting scenses. which property I must choose to get all scenses?
You can't get all the scenes with any combination of traits from the character creation. If you want to get all the scenes, just edit the switches to give yourself all of the traits, but that might have other issues idk.

Edit: this image is from a save editor, so if you want to do the same thing, just go to just about any rpgmaker save editor and you'll be able to do the same thing
Screenshot 2021-08-18 153950.png

lamer4312

Sep 30, 2017
You can't get all the scenes with any combination of traits from the character creation. If you want to get all the scenes, just edit the switches to give yourself all of the traits, but that might have other issues idk.

Edit: this image is from a save editor, so if you want to do the same thing, just go to just about any rpgmaker save editor and you'll be able to do the same thing
View attachment 1359767
I didnt find any rpgmaker save editor like this the web ones arent working could you help?

danek1007

Jun 15, 2021
I defeated Mary, after that there was a scene in the torture room, Levania teleported me, but I can't figure out what to do next? Where to go

Jun 20, 2021
Does anybody know how to beat the "twins"? they just heal back to full every couple of turns.
Fight them more. There'll be an event that the twins go to have a nap. When they're napping, leave a rose for only one of the girls to make her jealous of the other. Try to fight them again, and there should be another event where they argue, and the twin you picked will dominate you. This will cause the other twin to be jealous of the other and they won't aid each other in battle

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes