Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Alright, I hate to admit it, but I literally spent a whole hour brainstorming a bunch of ideas that Deka could definitely pull if he finally decided to pull the trigger and let creativity go over the seeming boundaries of his recurring themes.

It’s not necessarily things I’m into, just things that aren’t even in yet (or barely present) and that could satisfy a wide variety of people.

Jun 20, 2021
Alright, I hate to admit it, but I literally spent a whole hour brainstorming a bunch of ideas that Deka could definitely pull if he finally decided to pull the trigger and let creativity go over the seeming boundaries of his recurring themes.

It’s not necessarily things I’m into, just things that aren’t even in yet (or barely present) and that could satisfy a wide variety of people.
I imagined an OC of mine in the Domina world actually :)
She's a fallen angel who is... Veeeryy strong
I talked about her with LoveHurts so he knows about her.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Alright, here's what a brainstormed last night about what could be potentially added to the game if Dekarous lets himself go past the boundaries of what he knows his fanbase likes. Those aren't fetishes of mine, just things that either seems obvious to implement or a way to be creative with the magical goddesses wielding unlimited power.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are only some of the things I can come up with. I know it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. Some may like, some (a lot) may hate. And it's fine. It's just an example of how much you can do with this game. It's ok to explore and there will always be a public for these kinds of things.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I think this is partly true. Shrinking could be so much more, but I'll just open the pandora's box of criticism towards Deka: He could do so much more. I don't know if it's a creativity issue or if it's just him getting cold feet and not wanting to write things he might think his followers wouldn't want to see. What I mean is that he literally is making a game about otherworldly women with basically unlimited power to which he literally can write anything he wants. He shouldn't impose himself limits and yet he just does very little with the hands he has himself dealt.

I think to be called "YandereDev", it would require to actually develop a game. So let's just stick to "Yandere" I guess. :sneaky:

Btw, for the curious, here's Deka's Patreon poll and where it stands as of now.

Well at least the poll makes sense for what the character is based on well besides the snuff option

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I don't really remember, when do I have to be rude to Rosita again to get the scat last dinner? I had to playthrough again and forgot when.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I imagined an OC of mine in the Domina world actually :)
She's a fallen angel who is... Veeeryy strong
I talked about her with LoveHurts so he knows about her.
She was a fun OC to read about. I would really like to read more about her... Perhaps about how she dominated MC while he fought her to claim her seal?

Alright, here's what a brainstormed last night about what could be potentially added to the game if Dekarous lets himself go past the boundaries of what he knows his fanbase likes. Those aren't fetishes of mine, just things that either seems obvious to implement or a way to be creative with the magical goddesses wielding unlimited power.

Those are only some of the things I can come up with. I know it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. Some may like, some (a lot) may hate. And it's fine. It's just an example of how much you can do with this game. It's ok to explore and there will always be a public for these kinds of things.
These are some creative ideas. I personally favor lead/ leash play, pony play, buttdrops, butt bombs, branding, stiletto sucking, and domina specific bad end finishers.

Well, it does. Even the snuff option can make sense if it is written well and stays in character. But who knows?
It would definitely make sense for a pharaoh themed domina. For example, she could whip him as she makes him build her a queening throne. She would then lock him into it as she suffocates him to death by facesitting. But that would not be the end, she would entomb MC's body in a tomb under her bed which would magically display images meaningful to slave MC (The earth, past dominas, and best girl of course). She would also entomb him with a pair of her panties for his journey to the afterlife.

Also, another fun fact about bees: Their stinger venom is actually modified woman cream.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I don't really remember, when do I have to be rude to Rosita again to get the scat last dinner? I had to playthrough again and forgot when.
Don't bring back the crystal and continue the story as intended. Go talk to her afterwards and you will have a prompt for the last dinner scene.

She was a fun OC to read about. I would really like to read more about her... Perhaps about how she dominated MC while he fought her to claim her seal?

These are some creative ideas. I personally favor lead/ leash play, pony play, buttdrops, butt bombs, branding, stiletto sucking, and domina specific bad end finishers.

It would definitely make sense for a pharaoh themed domina. For example, she could whip him as she makes him build her a queening throne. She would then lock him into it as she suffocates him to death by facesitting. But that would not be the end, she would entomb MC's body in a tomb under her bed which would magically display images meaningful to slave MC (The earth, past dominas, and best girl of course). She would also entomb him with a pair of her panties for his journey to the afterlife.

Also, another fun fact about bees: Their stinger venom is actually modified woman cream.
Thank you kindly for the feedback. It's pretty much what I meant. Butt stuff, scat and feet are fine and all, but you gotta make sure to not oversaturate everything and explore as much as possible. Nothing about Deka as a whole, just that maybe he should look into getting someone to either pitch ideas and maybe write some scenarios for him (with his approval ultimately) in order to help him out. Deka has become fairly repetitive in his wording, especially with the scat scenes. You know what they say, two heads are better than one. I'm sure if he wanted, he could get someone creative to write for him easily. All those things I mentioned, I could come up with the script of a scene in about 30 minutes each. Writing is definitely not the hard part here... So if I read once more "sewer pipe mouth", I swear I'll cry.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Well since the thread seems to be on throwing content darts mode, here are a few darts of mine:

MC fights a chaos based domina (maybe the end boss?), subjects player to random loss scenes from before and beating her unlocks a gallery of all the possible scenes.

A domina or addition to existing one who likes to give the player enemas, possible major status effect enema'd and plugged for losing where the player has to wait or pay to have the magic buttplug removed.

More pipelining (intubation in order to put nasty things in subs holes) like poo, it's a weird kink but damn is it hot.

A ball-gag/ring-gag status effect that prevents oral based abilities and talking to npcs, also waited out or removed by paying with shards or your body.

A toilet slave bad end that cycles between all the domina's using the mc's mouth, continues indefinitely until the player quits out of the game.

Foo around 4 once

May 25, 2020
I think it would be a good idea to include other realms other than the 13 domina’s. For example, one domina you could not defeat, the reaper will provide you will portals or doors to other realms to seek help. And there will probably be a another dominant woman in one of them… Like Lily and Swam from TOT (I think that’s their names…) they’re not compulsory, but still great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think it would be a good idea to include other realms other than the 13 domina’s. For example, one domina you could not defeat, the reaper will provide you will portals or doors to other realms to seek help. And there will probably be a another dominant woman in one of them… Like Lily and Swam from TOT (I think that’s their names…) they’re not compulsory, but still great.
Close, but I think you meant Swan from ToT. As for including portals to other femdom game worlds, it seems that someone has been playing Tower Escape With Lily recently :)

I always thought it would be interesting to include some crossover fanservice from Deka's other game Sunny Coast College.

Reactions: hellofellow

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
Can some one help me been stuck facing Mary can't seem to understand where to get a immunity agaisnt her shroud of darkness.
Even with the help of the goddess i still cant break shroud of darkness.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Voice of Death:It seems one of the realms is about to collapse.
[/QUOTE]
No death, it's just an inter-dimensional vortex.

content creators that got inspired by tot are following koda track as well huh.
I think it depends of the dev. Some devs just have longer release dates than others. I think there's an observer bias were we tend to notice the Bodas more than the devs who actually produce content. Plus we don't factor in all the devs who stop creating because they completed their projects (For example, Lust Grimm).

Can some one help me been stuck facing Mary can't seem to understand where to get a immunity against her shroud of darkness.
Let her kick your ass 10 times and then pray to Best Girl to help you. After that let Mary beat your ass two more times[/SPOILER]9"]

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
We talking domina ideas we'd like to see?
I think a muscle girl military commander type would be nice. Maybe she would have a 'might makes right' philosophy and a 'disciplined and no nonsense' personality while giving high importance to the concept of honor since she would be a knight girl.
That would definitely be a neat idea. We got our chubby Rosita, I wouldn't mind seeing an immediate physical opposite as for a Domina. But yeah, for now beside sharing ideas or talking about the 7.5.1 or Raa, there's just not much we can talk about until the next teaser or when 8.0.0 drops this month (supposedly).

Btw, am I the only person kinda noticing the lack of, let's say... Diversity? I guess technically Raa is the only domina showing some form of ethnicity. :unsure:

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
I haven't been in the game for a long time. The changes are interesting, the characters have developed a little, but ... So many errors are created by a new system with shards and stress(

1) Dialogs are played in the process, and not in advance before teleportation to the reaper -> |Dom examples: Narcissa/ Mary|

2) Stress cant be solved on some Dominas, even can reach max level -> |Mary with her obligatory 10 loses|

3) Situation, when you have maximum stress scale and 0 soul shard (do REAL visual and text trigers crash) - |Gave my last soul shard for weapon, then decided visit last oponents...|

There is a problem (not to mention the already existing). and the trouble is with code itself -> you can't just add new mechanics without consequences.

I would not pay attention to this if everything else would be logically justified, but again - new Soul Shard Sistem.

"Resurrection" in the game is not very well explained (there are no exact details in the dialogues)

Ok, I lost the shards;
Ok I find myself in a dark place in front of the reaper;
Then there is a choice... that does not exist:

1. I can't give up - (well, do not judge, maybe content will be here in the future)
  2. I can continue, but i don't pay anything for that (even foreign shards)
Well, the rules of this game universe violated at the start ( some core nps stories look illogical/ after some events situation is only getting worse ...). Plot-holes are inevitable if nothing changes

Hopefully, when version 8.0 comes out, everything will be corrected

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes