Garou

Nov 29, 2017
Can I use the old saves? I think they are not working, or maybe i'm doing something wrong.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
In the new update there are files and images about Narcissa, the new mistress, but in my last save the third door seems to be closed.
Don't know if it's a bug and the game requires to restart from the beginning in order to explore the new contents.
Has anyone managed to open the third door?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
A guy alone who does RPGMaker femdom game based on combat respecting his release dates ? it makes me think of another game who don't.
doesn't*

You should check out "Under the Witch". Femdom, 3D, super high quality, also alone, and he's still faster than ToT.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Dekarous Bleedleaf is bugged (I assume it's the red flower at the left side of the first maze when entering), and Katrina is bugged(can't be interacted with after beating 2nd boss)

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
In the new update there are files and images about Narcissa, the new mistress, but in my last save the third door seems to be closed.
Don't know if it's a bug and the game requires to restart from the beginning in order to explore the new contents.
Has anyone managed to open the third door?
You need to break the seal it should be in your inventory.

D

Deleted member 985467

The Bloodleaf object in Madeline's Garden of Mazes for the Rusty Sword sidequest is bugged and cannot be interacted with properly. Dekarous is aware. A fix will be uploaded later today. A 3.1 update is planned, which will also contain some additional Narcissa scenes and the ability to break the Ember Seal to get a sneak peek at Mary's Emerald Throne, the fourth realm.

You should be able to open Narcissa's door just by breaking the Starlight Seal from Madeline. Dunno if the game is coded to also need the Blackstone Seal to be broken as well. Either way, that's the one trigger. Dekarous also confirmed that saves from previous versions are always planned to be compatible with each successive update.

By the way, the staggering volume of people jumping into the thread requesting saves as soon as the update drops is just sad. The game isn't terribly hard or long if you just use your brain a teensy bit.

For anyone having difficulty beating Narcissa, here's my foolproof strategy: Equip the Golem Sword and make sure you have the Soul Link spell, then enter battle. Guard for at least three turns, then cast Llavanya's Fury twice to buff your attack to max (this should last 4-5 turns). Soul Link is tied to your attack stat, so cast Soul Link next to heal yourself to full and take a chunk out of her health bar. At this point you should've built up a significant amount of TP from guarding and taking damage, so use Precision Strike a couple of times (the only reliable way to hit with the Golem Sword). Cast Soul Link again to keep yourself healthy: as soon as Narcissa drops below 1/4(?) health, she does an extra-damaging move as a reaction along with any other attacks that turn, which can kill you if you weren't watching your health before that blow. Any remaining health can be dealt with easily after that.

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
for the door problem i used rpg maker and added other starlit seal & blackstone seal broke again both of them and the new door now is accesible.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I beat Narcissa and she BEYOND FUCKIN CRAZY considering she is a bigger pain sadist that Katrina, get off on death and you have to beat her twice in order to win let alone you have to pull a switch that will kill a lot of people with the option to pull 3 others for millions of deaths and she fuckin loves it. In short she is damn sexy but she scares the shite out of me, she's that crazy.

• Angry
Reactions: Truemourne
D

Deleted member 985467

You shouldn't be able to sell the seal, show me your inventory.
This was a feature added in this update. The game auto-prompts you to sell any broken seals you have for 7 foreign soul shards as soon as you talk to the Reaper. The initial release featured a bug where you could sell them endlessly, but the 3.0.1 version uploaded since then fixed this bug.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
This was a feature added in this update. The game auto-prompts you to sell any broken seals you have for 7 foreign soul shards as soon as you talk to the Reaper. The initial release featured a bug where you could sell them endlessly, but the 3.0.1 version uploaded since then fixed this bug.
I meant you shouldn't be able to sell the seal that open the door only the broken seals.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes