rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
How do I equip the ring you get in the abyss? And what do I use the scroll I also got for? Also every time I get the twins down to 30000 health they fully regenerate. How do I beat them? I’m an arcanist btw.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone know any other games like this that feature scat femdom?
RPGM
tower of trample (1 of dominas has scat, others urination)
katalist (there is not scat yet but there is fart fetish and urinatin, it will be in future updates)
VN
starless or any game of the same dev (EMPRESS)

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone know any other games like this that feature scat femdom?
Salia Coel's game Femdom University has scat, but you have to download the "extreme fetishes dlc" to unlock it now. She just sectioned it off from the main game so she could sell it on Steam, but it pretty easy to turn it back on.

Dec 6, 2018
Salia Coel's game Femdom University has scat, but you have to download the "extreme fetishes dlc" to unlock it now. She just sectioned it off from the main game so she could sell it on Steam, but it pretty easy to turn it back on.
This is kinda going off topic now, but this is actually not true. Everyone in the fem u thread has been banging their heads against the wall wondering why the dlc hasn't been removed from the thread. It doesn't work with any of the versions after the intial version that supported the dlc, making it useless. The optional extreme fetish content can instead be turned off and on the same way it used to be (minus how it used to also be avalible in the opening), through the cheat menu. It gets very annoying when you end up explaining to someone that the dlc doesn't work and why, only for someone litterly a thread page later to ask the same question. Sorry if this seems rude, I just want to make sure that nobody goes from this thread to that one only to be confused as to why it doesn't work.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No no, I said someone else did it, I'm just sharing my own list and letting others do the same if they like to.

I wasn't asking anything about Mary, I was asking about why you placed Franziska between the male characters, like in the middle, and I kind of thought she would be lower for you since it's not hard to imagine why you would likely dislike her so much. Maybe it has something to do with Franziska having some qualities that the rest of the F tier characters don't have that isn't enough for them to outclass her in your eyes. Sorry for the overthinking.

I also did place her at the bottom of my Domina list, though there are some things that I do like about her, but sadly her excessive sadistic nature along with her grim, in-your-face scenes ruins it for me.

Welllll that's gonna be a no, I think she may be forgiving for that since she represents a being full of light after all, and she should feel lucky that I did not choose her to be a bottom tier, haha.

All joking aside (you can skip this paragraph if you want a summarized version of it), I thought of putting Llavanya at S rank since I appreciate her attitude and character design. At the same time, she is the one Domina I could actually lower her rank with, but hear me out, I only put her fairly high on the list (next to Madeline) since I'm giving her a chance. But it's just that the ways she is written, especially after you-know-what happened to her, it makes me worry about what she is about to become next that may potentially affect my impressions about her, though I can't say for sure what the future holds. She is strong (even mentally), though she doesn't even push Mary off of her even at full strength. Sure, Mary is stronger in her realm, but it was said that Llavanya is stronger than even just 1 Domina (and she is a light Domina which she somehow didn't take advantage of it), though I guess it's not explicitly explained about her power scaling versus the evil Dominas, but my only assumption is that she is weak to her darkness since they both are polar opposites to each other (and she implied she doesn't like darkness). Also she thought that it was not an issue to stand right in front of the unlucky number 4 death door (it represents bad luck in some countries) for some reason, which the MC did not complete yet, and she pretty much let herself be a defenseless victim that it doesn't make sense for a Goddess of Light (stronger than a single Domina) that we met briefly to fall so quickly though I guess that's part of the story element in the world of Domina we have to accept.

So yeah basically, Best Girl gets nerfed by Worst Girl without enough given explanation and her lack of cautiousness became her undoing and fell easily despite being one of the strongest of their kind. It's honestly a vague way to write a major character like that, who is forced to live her life in ruin. Sorry for the absurd amount of text but I wanted to point out some issues regarding Llavanya and I hope she does get better at the end of this conflict, and the MC too.

I guess she doesn't necessarily count on the tier list like other Dominas for some people, because even if she is a Domina, we only met her for a short amount of time with few interactions so far. All in all, I wonder what secrets Llavanya might be hiding from the MC, if she has any. And also when you said that she may regain her powers, I do wonder where that will go from there... It's getting me pretty pumped for the future with Llavanya in the story even though I also have some fears on what will happen next.
As for why I placed two of the male party member above (New) Worst Girl, it was because if I had to go to sleep around them, I wouldn't be afraid of getting the guro treatment. I guess you could say it's the difference between standing in a room with a stranger vs standing in a room with a sadistic killer.

As for your explanation of Best Girl's rating, I can see where you are coming from. There certainly are some big unexplained plot holes in this story. I mean, if it weren't for Dekarous's other plot holes, I would also be considering the possibility of Best Girl being secretly against MC. Not only should Best Girl have been able to overpower M*ry but the plot doesn't make sense with the 7.5 death mechanics. Best Girl could have used the last of her power to teleport away and MC could have committed s*icide to go to the graveyard and then back to the Cerulean Fields.

So is this becoming like the new ToT?
1 update a year?

Here's a tierlist from the ballbusting & footjob perspective:

View attachment 1481162
I wouldn't go as far as to support the Dekoda theory. It took 6 months to get the 7.5 update whereas ToT's F7 is getting close to 4 years worth of delays. As for your tier list, I am surprised you didn't place M*ry higher since one of her in-fight moves is to grab MC by the... "Soul Shards".

not worth all the hassle, just trying to jerk off here but the grind kills the mood instantly
I would suggest looking up Domina gameplay videos online. Those should be better in terms of... Basic enjoyment.

That's why are you friend.
Just don't let M*ry see you suggest that or else she might lock you in place.

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
This is kinda going off topic now, but this is actually not true. Everyone in the fem u thread has been banging their heads against the wall wondering why the dlc hasn't been removed from the thread. It doesn't work with any of the versions after the intial version that supported the dlc, making it useless. The optional extreme fetish content can instead be turned off and on the same way it used to be (minus how it used to also be avalible in the opening), through the cheat menu. It gets very annoying when you end up explaining to someone that the dlc doesn't work and why, only for someone litterly a thread page later to ask the same question. Sorry if this seems rude, I just want to make sure that nobody goes from this thread to that one only to be confused as to why it doesn't work.
It worked for me the last time I used it, but I also didn't get the download from F95. I got it from Salia's Discord or Patreon... it was a while ago, I don't remember exactly. I will take your word for it. The cheat menu to turn it on or off works also, but I don't remember the code for that switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
how do I equip/ make use of the stuff you get in the real one gets stransported to when using eldritch tombs?

Chrysanis

Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm, I seem to be getting stuck in a loop when my stress reaches a maximum level with Rosita?
Everytime it happens the last screen I see this; 1636060610689.png

After that I hear a fart sound (yeah really) and then the screen goes black for a second and it says 'Rosita's hut' and then it will start the ''stressed out'' scene over and over again. I guess there is supposed to be some kind of cutscene here?

• Haha
Reactions: XMHK
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes