The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Ive seen Katrina use Strikes of Dusk 4 turns in a row. Not sure if that's intended, but thats some pretty rough RNG to try to win against. Oh and a nice QoL change would be to put surrender as the last option under special instead of the first.

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
For anyone wondering, if you have a save from 2.0 where you have Madeline's seal, you can just walk up the 3rd door and break it to open it up. Also, Narcissa is weak to ice, so if you use the blizzard sword, soul link, and lots of healing pots you shouldn't have to try too many times to win.

On a different note, does anyone know what Mary's kinks will be?

Reactions: MadMaxine

Sisifo

Sep 10, 2018
For anyone wondering, if you have a save from 2.0 where you have Madeline's seal, you can just walk up the 3rd door and break it to open it up. Also, Narcissa is weak to ice, so if you use the blizzard sword, soul link, and lots of healing pots you shouldn't have to try too many times to win.

On a different note, does anyone know what Mary's kinks will be?
It doesn't work for me, I've broken the seal and the door is still closed

D

Deleted member 985467

I've now officially played through all of the available Narcissa content, pending v3.1. Overall, it's definitely a solid, high-quality update, as I've come to expect, but Narcissa herself really didn't do it for me except in comedic value. She's bratty, but not in an intimidating way; her kiddish insults were more funny than anything else. I'm also not into any of her prominent kinks (and god, what a weird mix of kinks it is), and her constant nudity was a weird decision in my opinion (clothes are sexy, people!), but I can see the appeal. The levers in the poison chamber also don't seem to affect anything other than some dialogue in the next room. Perhaps this is pending an end-of-game consequence?
At any rate, I'm eagerly anticipating 3.1 and the teasers that'll come with it.

Current Domina Ranking:
1. Madeline
2. Katrina
3. Narcissa

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I've now officially played through all of the available Narcissa content, pending v3.1. Overall, it's definitely a solid, high-quality update, as I've come to expect, but Narcissa herself really didn't do it for me except in comedic value. She's bratty, but not in an intimidating way; her kiddish insults were more funny than anything else. I'm also not into any of her prominent kinks (and god, what a weird mix of kinks it is), and her constant nudity was a weird decision in my opinion (clothes are sexy, people!), but I can see the appeal. The levers in the poison chamber also don't seem to affect anything other than some dialogue in the next room. Perhaps this is pending an end-of-game consequence?
At any rate, I'm eagerly anticipating 3.1 and the teasers that'll come with it.

Current Domina Ranking:
1. Madeline
2. Katrina
3. Narcissa
I've only done full sub/4 level pull clear, what other choices can I make to get different outcomes?
On topic : Cmon, you gotta rate Narcissa as #1, she says 'choo choo motherfucker'

D

Deleted member 985467

I've only done full sub/4 level pull clear, what other choices can I make to get different outcomes?
It's unfortunately not as deep as Katrina (with the two banishment scenarios) or Madeline (with the Endless Maze ending); doing two playthroughs with only resistant dialogue choices and only submissive dialogue choices seemed to yield the same results (aside from immediate reactions). Pulling more or less levers changes a few lines of Narcissa's dialogue but not in a significant way. The five dialogue choices you get from pulling all four levers also only affect her immediate response (not fully tested, but choosing two different ones on different playthroughs led to the same result). Submitting to her after winning is pretty hot, actually, but it's the same whether or not you've been submissive.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Wew 3.0 got uploaded already.

I'll look into making some nice signatures for everyone who wants to put them on their profs. One for each Domina for now, might do more if I get any sudden shots of inspiration.

If you find any bugs that haven't been fixed as of the latest update (3.0.2 rn), please inform me. Have fun :)

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's unfortunately not as deep as Katrina (with the two banishment scenarios) or Madeline (with the Endless Maze ending); doing two playthroughs with only resistant dialogue choices and only submissive dialogue choices seemed to yield the same results (aside from immediate reactions). Pulling more or less levers changes a few lines of Narcissa's dialogue but not in a significant way. The five dialogue choices you get from pulling all four levers also only affect her immediate response (not fully tested, but choosing two different ones on different playthroughs led to the same result). Submitting to her after winning is pretty hot, actually, but it's the same whether or not you've been submissive.
3.1 will introduce after-ending content that's going to be bound to your dialogue choices. Most of the content will be Enslaved-based, but players who took the Seal will get some pretty fun scenes too. So keep both your saves ;)

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Wew 3.0 got uploaded already.

I'll look into making some nice signatures for everyone who wants to put them on their profs. One for each Domina for now, might do more if I get any sudden shots of inspiration.

If you find any bugs that haven't been fixed as of the latest update (3.0.2 rn), please inform me. Have fun :)
It's cool that you're so chill about it being uploaded. Actually makes me want to patreon sub even more lol. (Alas, when I actually get some money.) And signatures sound awesome too. Two questions though! Has it been revealed yet what Mary's kinks are? And do you have further plans for more farting/scat content in the future?

D

Deleted member 985467

Has it been revealed yet what Mary's kinks are? And do you have further plans for more farting/scat content in the future?
Saw him leave a comment on Patreon from a post a while back that he's already got plans for a fart-centric domina in the future, no other details. No word on Mary unless his Discord has more buzz. Given her "Queen" moniker though, there's probably a lot of hot options... Probably heavy facesitting or object-play content if her area is referred to as a "throne"...

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Saw him leave a comment on Patreon from a post a while back that he's already got plans for a fart-centric domina in the future, no other details. No word on Mary unless his Discord has more buzz. Given her "Queen" moniker though, there's probably a lot of hot options... Probably heavy facesitting or object-play content if her area is referred to as a "throne"...
Really glad to hear it lol. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite femdom games in a while, and as someone into those kinks it's always been a bit of a struggle to find good stuff that has it. Facesitting for Mary would definitely be solid though too.

D

Deleted member 985467

I've never been a fan of scat, but I'm happy with how Dekarous is handling it (there's currently only two scenes in the game with it, and both are optional and feature prominent warnings beforehand). As long as more "extreme" fetishes like that are kept optional and telegraphed, I'm fine with whatever he puts in. If this game becomes huge, as it deserves to be, a settings menu allowing you some control over what fetishes are displayed would probably be a good idea. With 13 dominas, it couldn't hurt to lessen the impact of ones that could make a player physically uncomfortable.

Reactions: omni5

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Queen Mary of the Emerald Throne realm sounds to me like she might be one of my favourite domina types which is, Superiority complex complete with her saying, you will address me as Queen and worship every fibre of my being as well as the ground i walk on and obey my every order type, dominant types like that are in my top 3, but time will tell what direction Dekarous will take her.

Last edited:

JustMeAndOnlyMe

Jul 13, 2018
I've never been a fan of scat, but I'm happy with how Dekarous is handling it (there's currently only two scenes in the game with it, and both are optional and feature prominent warnings beforehand). As long as more "extreme" fetishes like that are kept optional and telegraphed, I'm fine with whatever he puts in. If this game becomes huge, as it deserves to be, a settings menu allowing you some control over what fetishes are displayed would probably be a good idea. With 13 dominas, it couldn't hurt to lessen the impact of ones that could make a player physically uncomfortable.
2 scenes? Only found one... Can u tell me where are them?

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
2 scenes? Only found one... Can u tell me where are them?
First scat scene is Katrina (First opponent) if you become her slave then go to her room and be her toilet do this twice, the second time you should have the option of doing scat

The second scat scene is Narcissa (Third opponent) when you lose against Narcissa and you're in the dungeon hit "Try to escape and make her angry" then you should have the option to be her toilet.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes