JustMeAndOnlyMe

Jul 13, 2018
First scat scene is Katrina (First opponent) if you become her slave then go to her room and be her toilet do this twice, the second time you should have the option of doing scat

The second scat scene is Narcissa (Third opponent) when you lose against Narcissa and you're in the dungeon hit "Try to escape and make her angry" then you should have the option to be her toilet.
Thank you :)

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Omg I love this game. Just to have the guts to put up some scat content makes me a huge fan. Patreon here I come

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Domina v3.0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really good update, i liked a lot the desing of Narcissa and even her personality. I will wait for next release.

Reactions: Dekarous

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Domina v3.0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks a lot man. But is there any way where we can start with the 3rd Domina without going through 1st and 2nd first?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks a lot man. But is there any way where we can start with the 3rd Domina without going through 1st and 2nd first?
no. i don't modify the games, i make them playable on android devices only.

Reactions: 9001Demon

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Just found this game yesterday. Pretty decent :giggle:

Nice art and writing. Battle mechanics are decent enough for the most part. Lots of good and innovative ideas.

I'd prefer less text during battles, especially the multi-stage attacks. If grinding against the Dominas for soul shards is central to the game, the fights should be more to-the-point. The occasional well-timed taunt during a fight to humiliate and demoralize MC can be a beautiful thing, but the amount and repetition makes me skip the text (even the really well-written text) and sometimes do a standard attack or swallow poison when I might not want to.

I don't know how others are beating Madeline and Narcissa, but the combination of the stacked Rage buff and Soul Link with the Golem Sword equipped is unfair to the rest of the skills and weapons... you can basically steal your full 1700 HP+or- for 3 turns straight and end the sequence at full strength with a nice chunk of TP(which you can convert to a few hundred more MP if you block for a few turns and then restart the cycle). Soul Link seems to scale with attack power and doesn't miss like the sword does.

Also: it's a great idea to weaken MC when they enter the realms of defeated Dominas, but why do it if we can't even fight them and get our weak LVL1 asses kicked as God intended? There's no reason to deny us that pleasure, as long as we've got soul shards to play with.

Definitely looking forward to the Queen!

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
so this 3.0.1 beta version only let us play with only 3 characters only? will there be a next release? or this is it?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so this 3.0.1 beta version only let us play with only 3 characters only? will there be a next release? or this is it?
There are 13 Dominas, so there will be 10 more, maybe an 11th that rules over the 13, or maybe even possibly the chance to fight the goddess of light depending on your choices. In short this game has quite a ways to go, starting with #4:- Queen Mary of the Emerald Throne Realm.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
There are 13 Dominas, so there will be 10 more, maybe an 11th that rules over the 13, or maybe even possibly the chance to fight the goddess of light depending on your choices. In short this game has quite a ways to go, starting with #4:- Queen Mary of the Emerald Throne Realm.
i know there is 10 character left, what i mean is will there be another release? or you have to join patreon to get the full gameplay?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes