Sep 29, 2018
So I'm a little lost here. I want to engage Katrina, but I only have one Soul Shard. I was looking around some posts and it seems foreign shards restore your Soul Shards? If so, how? The foreign shards are currency and I do not know how to restore my Soul Shard counter.
The soul shard system changed after one of the last updates. The only way to restore them is to lose all 3. Foreign shards are now only only used as currency to buy items.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The soul shard system changed after one of the last updates. The only way to restore them is to lose all 3. Foreign shards are now only only used as currency to buy items.
Okay, thank you! Any repercussions when losing all Soul Shards? Does it end in a full game over?

Sep 29, 2018
Okay, thank you! Any repercussions when losing all Soul Shards? Does it end in a full game over?
As of now, there doesn't seem to be any impact, apart from it letting you boost one of your stats each time. It actually is impossible (as far as I know) to get through the game without losing all 3 multiple times, considering there are a lot of mandatory/forced losses throughout the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

httwsn

Jun 19, 2020
almost 100% ,expect the san break cg nor maki and mika's extra(can't find it:BootyTime:, the memory crystal can't serve perfectly(Marry or Narcissa

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
If the 8.0 update wasn't already disappointing, the 8.0.1 managed to raise the bar of disappointment. :HideThePain:

Honestly at this point, I am just assuming Deka did it on purpose. Have very little content out with poor quality, a broken mess of an update (Which apparently he seemed to be aware of), only to have a fix ready as his number of Patreons started dwindling due to people waiting for 8.0 to come out. Then you get them hooked and make them renew their subscription with an update that ends up offering you... Absolutely nothing in extra.

From a now deleted post of sssssnek from a few days ago, he mentioned Deka was smarter than Koda as he knew what he was doing. I hate playing the game of assumptions, but yeah. Deka milked the heck out of this update for so very little in return.

Beside the initial launch, clipping through textures and various disappointment... The new content is good, sure. But it is also very barebone. Lots of recycling with the CGs.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
If the 8.0 update wasn't already disappointing, the 8.0.1 managed to raise the bar of disappointment. :HideThePain:

Honestly at this point, I am just assuming Deka did it on purpose. Have very little content out with poor quality, a broken mess of an update (Which apparently he seemed to be aware of), only to have a fix ready as his number of Patreons started dwindling due to people waiting for 8.0 to come out. Then you get them hooked and make them renew their subscription with an update that ends up offering you... Absolutely nothing in extra.

From a now deleted post of sssssnek from a few days ago, he mentioned Deka was smarter than Koda as he knew what he was doing. I hate playing the game of assumptions, but yeah. Deka milked the heck out of this update for so very little in return.

Beside the initial launch, clipping through textures and various disappointment... The new content is good, sure. But it is also very barebone. Lots of recycling with the CGs.

Yesssss.... Some snake hater of a mod has been trying to shut me up but let our voices be heard boyyys!!!

The mods said these lil pics I post along with my comments were considered spam and have been deleting my posts.. But how is this spamming if I literally take my time to make sure I always post something different and yet related to my comment?

Plus its not hurting no one.. quite the opposite.. my only intent doing it is to bring a bit of extra joy to the threads since most devs have been letting us down so much...
If they simply dont want pics on comments, then the adms should take away that option, altho I still cant see why anyone would do that or get upset about my lil snek pics.. Im pretty sure its just one single mod with nothing better to do, being a dick about it and not all of them

FREEEEDOOOOOM
1642373331133.png

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Well, finally got around to play the new update (with the fix), it was kinda meh, not much more content added. Hilarious to think Deka forgot to add Franziska's Submission Urethral Insertion Scene (which still says "comin' the next update"). Not much to see here in terms of new content.
On the bright side, since there was no pointless rework of the whole system this update, prev saves still work! And that meansss.... I managed to update my SaveGallery+Mod to the new version!! (henceforth referred to as DirtyRecordedArchive, or DRA, cuz why not)
Here's the link:

Password: "DRLF4"

In this new update of the mod, I tweaked some stuff, even added a new Cheat Item (VariableSwitcher), which will contain the more important Variables to have them easily be switched when needed for specific events and whatnot.

I keep on updating the DRA since, at this point, it is a very useful addition to get to the important part of the game: the scenes. Lots of Femdom RPGs lack any Gallery function, and even those with replayable scenes (such as this one, to Deka's credit) have a hard time giving us an easy time replaying the scenes as easily (and quickly) as possible. To this end, I would plan to make DRAs for some other games as well (that I play, since I started this mostly to make my experience with these games better, and I realised I might as well share what I can while I'm at it).

If there are any issues with the DRA, do tell me.

Last edited:

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Wow . . . just finished 8.0.1 . . . pretty underwhelming. And buggy as all hell. Good thing I was double-saving just to avoid getting locked out (which happened several times, mostly random loops).

Reactions: SnakeSnek

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
there some cheat for i beat them more easy? its too hard
Search for a rpgm save editor. Rewrite your experience to a much higher number when you edit your save and then go back to the game, loading the edited save. Your experience should show up as a large minus amount on your status screen. Win a fight against an undead mob and you should gain a good deal of level ups.
This is the game on which I learned how to use save editors, for that matter.
Or you can use cheat engine, but it's a lot more painful in my experience.

Reactions: World enjoyer
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes