Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
domme franziska will surely eager to have the worst punishment ever to you :)
The sad thing is you are right. If Harley Queef were reading this thread she would probably invite me to her "Game" just like the others. I would rather be M*ry's throne than set one toe into that "Funhouse".

I am attaching a save file to this game, v8.0.1

You notice there are a lot of save files. Structures are as follow:
Column 1 - all of these are either before entering a new realm, or after beating the previous realm
Column 2 - in the middle of that particular realm's tasks
Column 3 - Can be either a life decision checkpoint going to be owned, or proceed with quest to the next realm
Column 4 - This are all the saves of being owned by each realms

Row 1 - It is a default save when I got the game; slot 1 especially
Row 2 Onwards - Starting from Katrina until Raa, Narcissa takes 2 Rows because there were 'life decision' choices
Final Row (Slot 49/50) - it's just an experiment with the rpgmaker save editor, nothing much

Also, in my save here, after being owned by Raa, you won't trigger the loop of being captured by the anubis and dialogue of Raa that you can fight with her again. You also can enter the left chamber without being suddenly chased by Anubis as well.
Thank you so much for sharing this upload. Eli _uwu I think these might come in handy the next time you give Domina a play.

I just finish battle with mary,can someone tell me does Llavanya still alive?I fall in love with her.
It's good to see another Best Girl loving Champion on here :) She has been mentioned by Harley Queef and the Twins. If you have gotten that far than you have seen all the Best Girl lore so far.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
The sad thing is you are right. If Harley Queef were reading this thread she would probably invite me to her "Game" just like the others. I would rather be M*ry's throne than set one toe into that "Funhouse".
well, it can be fun, being tied inside a body bag, made to sweat heavily by increasing the temperature, and drink her juice, fresh pure intestine perfume.

Mary wasn't bad either, as you got to be 'ready for her morning routines', not sure what do you mean by her throne, i assume its to attend her morning routines.

Raa and Narcissa both has object transform, well described as well, maybe its nice to be their plug or perhaps shrank and into that rosita scenario... lol

one that after raa, is somewhat futurisitc looking realm, if this game is still in development, i do hope that more radical and extreme body mod stuffs happening in there, maybe a quad amputee but unlike franziska, mounted on something or surgery to have a cunt, with male's body, just felt like, katrina to raa, they are all kind of quite the same except different scene, scenario, dialogues, pose. nevertheless, they are still hot :D

p.s
too bad that breaking marys rule 5 time only warrants us being spanked very hard and blip, gameover just like that, i just had a thought that since mary did say any rulebreaker will be degraded further, i kind of has this imagination where the prota are hooked into a bitch suit and walks on fours from then on

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I grinded up another level but it feels tedious :(
OK, so Narcissa is BROKEN. In the originl build (before there were multiple classes and different skill trees) we weren't supposed to be able to beat her without losing. We were supposed to get our ass kicked and jailed, THEN get the Accelerator weapon... THEN beat her. If you beat her without losing, you'll get access to most of the scenes of her submission route.

1ST: the mechanics of the game currently allow you to cast Llavanya's Fury X2 for a huge attack bonus, then Top off your HP and MP at the Arcane Fire before going into battle. You can Save Spam for Excellent hits.
2ND: At LVL 12 you haven't gotten any OP'd perks for Ranger Class, I think they start popping in when you graduate to Master Ranger and choose a sub-class, BUT it seems like agility is high enough that Narcissa doesn't always get first strike, which is one of her biggest advantages in a non-Exploit fight.
3RD: Eploit Shadowbound=>Surrender=>Llavanya's Melody. Under almost all circumstances this is a game-breaking combo which completely prevents you from being defeated and often allows you an extra turn to attack or use a skill to get off some damage.

I beat her (1st Time) with a LVL 12 Ranger Equipped with Madeline's Song (for MP Regen) with Shadowbound, Llavanya's Melody and regular attacks. When I was caught in "Itsy Bitsy Spider" I NEVER wasted 75TP to break free when I need 100TP for Llavanya's Melody so I can recast Shadowbound on the next turn (and TBH, I really don't have a problem with Narcissa crushing my skull between her thighs :love:) There USED to be a mechanic in the game where you couldn't get the win over her if you had 0 HP even if you were Shadowbound, but it seems like that's been removed. I didn't even have to use Surrender. Pretty sure you could beat her the 2nd time with the same tactics.

Note: If you're still having trouble, you might want to advance your Corruption skill tree to get Katrina's Skill that induces bleeding. Bleeding takes off a significant PERCENTAGE of the enemy's HP, but won't kill... instead it leaves the enemy at 1HP so that even the most minimally effective attack can finish off the enemy. You can count on 2-4 turns of severe damage due to bleeding if the effect is successful, allowing you to do nothing but spam Shadowbound=->Surrender=>Llavanya's Melody while the enemy weakens.

The only Game Over-esque mechanic in play now is the Stress mechanic. As long as you don't get mind-broken... you can grind for levels, offer soul shards to reduce Stress or whatever.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
bleeding is good, but to inflict it is kind of low chance compared to poison, however the dot of bleeding is roughly about 5% of the target maxhp, while poison is lower than bleeding. i took the duelist class + the knife that can do 3x attack on narcissa, made things easier than just a whip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
well, it can be fun, being tied inside a body bag, made to sweat heavily by increasing the temperature, and drink her juice, fresh pure intestine perfume.

Mary wasn't bad either, as you got to be 'ready for her morning routines', not sure what do you mean by her throne, i assume its to attend her morning routines.

Raa and Narcissa both has object transform, well described as well, maybe its nice to be their plug or perhaps shrank and into that rosita scenario... lol

one that after raa, is somewhat futurisitc looking realm, if this game is still in development, i do hope that more radical and extreme body mod stuffs happening in there, maybe a quad amputee but unlike franziska, mounted on something or surgery to have a cunt, with male's body, just felt like, katrina to raa, they are all kind of quite the same except different scene, scenario, dialogues, pose. nevertheless, they are still hot :D

p.s
too bad that breaking marys rule 5 time only warrants us being spanked very hard and blip, gameover just like that, i just had a thought that since mary did say any rulebreaker will be degraded further, i kind of has this imagination where the prota are hooked into a bitch suit and walks on fours from then on
I think I would rather stay as far away from Not-Harley as possible. If I had to enter her realm I would be praying to Batman to challenge her with the hammer of justice.

I would prefer wrestling and trading punches with the girls (Especially Narcissa) over... Those things. I do love ass but even I have limits on what I can do with a woman's butt.
As for "Being M*ry's throne" I was referring to her using my face as her throne's cushion.

In terms of Hora's realm, I think we will likely be seeing a lot of backstory as well as shota content of a transformed MC being ara ara-ed by her.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I think I would rather stay as far away from Not-Harley as possible. If I had to enter her realm I would be praying to Batman to challenge her with the hammer of justice.

I would prefer wrestling and trading punches with the girls (Especially Narcissa) over... Those things. I do love ass but even I have limits on what I can do with a woman's butt.
As for "Being M*ry's throne" I was referring to her using my face as her throne's cushion.

In terms of Hora's realm, I think we will likely be seeing a lot of backstory as well as shota content of a transformed MC being ara ara-ed by her.
heheh... forgive my extremities... kind of got over-excited since this is an 'advanced to extreme' tagged genre that's a very rare title to come by, let alone with good dialogue and scene. I am currently playing tot, its a grind in there too, so far im seeing a lot of foot related fetishes on 1-3f, i held back from playing it because of the artstyle (forgive me), just wasnt my preference. I guess i'm hungry for lewd stuffs to play with good contents.

off-topic aside, yeah franz wasnt really all that nice to stay with since everything kind of in chaos really. deep down in me i kind of wished that it wasnt harley-esque (and one that from LOL/ML game).

quite agree as well that nothing much you could do with a butt, like a handful of things only.

I guess that each one of the domina is ones strong personality:
katrina - envy
madeline - reasoning?
mary - pride/authoritative?
franziska - insanity
maki mika - indecisiveness
rosita - glutton?
raa - divine ruler?
narcissa - sloth?

i forgot about other dominas that are not listed above

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Hadnt played this in a long time, a lot has changed since the last build I tried. Its a shame I cant make a dent on Katrina really! She needs shorter animations during fights, I've watched them all too much at this point

Edit:NVM I forgot to go and grind the skeletons underground

Last edited:

Tsurreal65

Jan 24, 2022
Umm has anyone tried using the memory capsule to try and visit Mary's dungeon? not gonna spoil anything, but if ever you decide to do so I advise you to take 16 steps to the right and keep heading North. You might find something that'll interest you

• Thinking Face

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Umm has anyone tried using the memory capsule to try and visit Mary's dungeon? not gonna spoil anything, but if ever you decide to do so I advise you to take 16 steps to the right and keep heading North. You might find something that'll interest you
could you elaborate more on this?

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I... just saw what the clown girl did too magnus, I blurred it of course, but like, fuck this clown, I'm gonna kill this bitch, doing my man dirty like that

SirSieghart

Oct 23, 2018
Dekarous In response to the attached screenshot:

As the Arcanist Class I used Shadowbound to sandbag until my Adrenaline was full, then activated Magica Obscura and hit Mary with Llvanya's Arrows. That hit her for like 30K damage, and her sprite blipped out before the dialogue for her invincible mode activated. Then the game told me I won the fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: If anyone is curious, yes I can make this work consistently.

Reactions: robtbo

Fur1910

Aug 10, 2021
Does someone know why is there with some dominas appears option 'don't break the seal' and with others does not? For example when I defeat Madeline - there are only one option 'Break the seal', and no option for enslavement ending.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
heheh... forgive my extremities... kind of got over-excited since this is an 'advanced to extreme' tagged genre that's a very rare title to come by, let alone with good dialogue and scene. I am currently playing tot, its a grind in there too, so far im seeing a lot of foot related fetishes on 1-3f, i held back from playing it because of the artstyle (forgive me), just wasnt my preference. I guess i'm hungry for lewd stuffs to play with good contents.

off-topic aside, yeah franz wasnt really all that nice to stay with since everything kind of in chaos really. deep down in me i kind of wished that it wasnt harley-esque (and one that from LOL/ML game).

quite agree as well that nothing much you could do with a butt, like a handful of things only.

I guess that each one of the domina is ones strong personality:
katrina - envy
madeline - reasoning?
mary - pride/authoritative?
franziska - insanity
maki mika - indecisiveness
rosita - glutton?
raa - divine ruler?
narcissa - sloth?

i forgot about other dominas that are not listed above
I haven't played ToT for months since killing my last hard drive. This would be my third time starting over so I figured I would put it on the backburner. I am currently focusing on playing Monster Girl Quest (I know, a far cry from Domina).

As far as things you can do with a butt, there's a lot of fun to be had you can:

1. Spank it
2. Ride it
3. Poke it
4. Kiss it
5. Rest on it
6. Get sat on by it
7. Lick it (With preperation)
8. Watch it twerk
9. Get a grinding from it

Dekarous In response to the attached screenshot:

As the Arcanist Class I used Shadowbound to sandbag until my Adrenaline was full, then activated Magica Obscura and hit Mary with Llvanya's Arrows. That hit her for like 30K damage, and her sprite blipped out before the dialogue for her invincible mode activated. Then the game told me I won the fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: If anyone is curious, yes I can make this work consistently.
Congratulations on kicking Mary's cocky ass!

Reactions: World enjoyer

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Finally started playing this after seeing it in people's sigs forever, I like the art and the writing is 70% to my taste (it's good and I really like some of the speech patterns of the first enemy, just occasionally too BDSM-dungeony for my taste).

I am a bit confused about the gameplay though. The first two losses are obviously scripted, but from there there seem to be a few ways to progress. Grinding XP from the mobs is insanely slow because the only enemy you can beat is a solo skeleton, even after gaining multiple levels (NB I bought potions with starting money, which perhaps has gimped my earlygame). Grinding money from them is even slower because you have to savescum to beat the solo dusk champion, the only beatable encounter that drops a craftable item with a non-zero sell price (the dust is still unusable in world 1). Conversing/submitting puts you into some sort of locked in bad-end route.

This leaves only the option of fighting Katrina and repeatedly losing to be given 2 foreign shards per loss, but I don't really understand this from an in-game logic perspective, since I'd expect losing your third shard would put you into the bad-end route. Instead it seems to reward you even further by giving you a stat buff and resetting your shards? I'm assuming this is intentional but I'm pretty confused and can't quite tell if I'd be progressing some kind of hidden loss meter each time, and I really am "meant" to spend 5 hours scouring the dungeons to find and mug skeletons who were stupid enough to wander around alone. At least in dark souls the new londo ruins and the graveyard both made it pretty clear you were doing things out of order even if you wanted to do them first :p

Edit: Ok, some flavour text implied I'm burning my fellow champions' soul shards in order to keep going, but I don't recall any previous reference to this, maybe I skimread too hard?

Last edited:

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Finally started playing this after seeing it in people's sigs forever, I like the art and the writing is 70% to my taste (it's good and I really like some of the speech patterns of the first enemy, just occasionally too BDSM-dungeony for my taste).

I am a bit confused about the gameplay though. The first two losses are obviously scripted, but from there there seem to be a few ways to progress. Grinding XP from the mobs is insanely slow because the only enemy you can beat is a solo skeleton, even after gaining multiple levels (NB I bought potions with starting money, which perhaps has gimped my earlygame). Grinding money from them is even slower because you have to savescum to beat the solo dusk champion, the only beatable encounter that drops a craftable item with a non-zero sell price (the dust is still unusable in world 1). Conversing/submitting puts you into some sort of locked in bad-end route.

This leaves only the option of fighting Katrina and repeatedly losing to be given 2 foreign shards per loss, but I don't really understand this from an in-game logic perspective, since I'd expect losing your third shard would put you into the bad-end route. Instead it seems to reward you even further by giving you a stat buff and resetting your shards? I'm assuming this is intentional but I'm pretty confused and can't quite tell if I'd be progressing some kind of hidden loss meter each time, and I really am "meant" to spend 5 hours scouring the dungeons to find and mug skeletons who were stupid enough to wander around alone. At least in dark souls the new londo ruins and the graveyard both made it pretty clear you were doing things out of order even if you wanted to do them first :p

Edit: Ok, some flavour text implied I'm burning my fellow champions' soul shards in order to keep going, but I don't recall any previous reference to this, maybe I skimread too hard?
Mate Katrina is an absolute pain, I am completely sick of her at this point. Just want her to go away so I can get on with the game but I'm stuck fighting skeletons and giving her soul shards. Get her to like 150 health, she takes a potion, I run out of magic, she kills me. Every time. If meditate worked I would have won by now

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes