Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
I haven't played ToT for months since killing my last hard drive. This would be my third time starting over so I figured I would put it on the backburner. I am currently focusing on playing Monster Girl Quest (I know, a far cry from Domina).

As far as things you can do with a butt, there's a lot of fun to be had you can:

1. Spank it
2. Ride it
3. Poke it
4. Kiss it
5. Rest on it
6. Get sat on by it
7. Lick it (With preperation)
8. Watch it twerk
9. Get a grinding from it

Congratulations on kicking Mary's cocky ass!
for what is that guide? yvonne minigame?

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Finally started playing this after seeing it in people's sigs forever, I like the art and the writing is 70% to my taste (it's good and I really like some of the speech patterns of the first enemy, just occasionally too BDSM-dungeony for my taste).

I am a bit confused about the gameplay though. The first two losses are obviously scripted, but from there there seem to be a few ways to progress. Grinding XP from the mobs is insanely slow because the only enemy you can beat is a solo skeleton, even after gaining multiple levels (NB I bought potions with starting money, which perhaps has gimped my earlygame). Grinding money from them is even slower because you have to savescum to beat the solo dusk champion, the only beatable encounter that drops a craftable item with a non-zero sell price (the dust is still unusable in world 1). Conversing/submitting puts you into some sort of locked in bad-end route.

This leaves only the option of fighting Katrina and repeatedly losing to be given 2 foreign shards per loss, but I don't really understand this from an in-game logic perspective, since I'd expect losing your third shard would put you into the bad-end route. Instead it seems to reward you even further by giving you a stat buff and resetting your shards? I'm assuming this is intentional but I'm pretty confused and can't quite tell if I'd be progressing some kind of hidden loss meter each time, and I really am "meant" to spend 5 hours scouring the dungeons to find and mug skeletons who were stupid enough to wander around alone. At least in dark souls the new londo ruins and the graveyard both made it pretty clear you were doing things out of order even if you wanted to do them first :p

Edit: Ok, some flavour text implied I'm burning my fellow champions' soul shards in order to keep going, but I don't recall any previous reference to this, maybe I skimread too hard?
After i starting playing tot, from what you described above, losing the final shard = game over. this actually pretty similar to tot where each challenger are supposed to be thrown to the cell, but you are still free to challenge them instead.

it was quite a pain indeed when you start with katrina, however, you cant really get the foreign shard without losing to them. you still eventually have to lose in order to get more money. i think getting a dagger like any kinds that do multiple hits per turn would be the best option instead of single hit. because their miss/hit/critical rate are somewhat independent on each, lower numbers, but more chance to hit

nope, its a real life minigame... hahha

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Umm has anyone tried using the memory capsule to try and visit Mary's dungeon? not gonna spoil anything, but if ever you decide to do so I advise you to take 16 steps to the right and keep heading North. You might find something that'll interest you
You talking about a certain skull

Qwertyiep

Jul 31, 2021
Finally started playing this after seeing it in people's sigs forever, I like the art and the writing is 70% to my taste (it's good and I really like some of the speech patterns of the first enemy, just occasionally too BDSM-dungeony for my taste).

I am a bit confused about the gameplay though. The first two losses are obviously scripted, but from there there seem to be a few ways to progress. Grinding XP from the mobs is insanely slow because the only enemy you can beat is a solo skeleton, even after gaining multiple levels (NB I bought potions with starting money, which perhaps has gimped my earlygame). Grinding money from them is even slower because you have to savescum to beat the solo dusk champion, the only beatable encounter that drops a craftable item with a non-zero sell price (the dust is still unusable in world 1). Conversing/submitting puts you into some sort of locked in bad-end route.

This leaves only the option of fighting Katrina and repeatedly losing to be given 2 foreign shards per loss, but I don't really understand this from an in-game logic perspective, since I'd expect losing your third shard would put you into the bad-end route. Instead it seems to reward you even further by giving you a stat buff and resetting your shards? I'm assuming this is intentional but I'm pretty confused and can't quite tell if I'd be progressing some kind of hidden loss meter each time, and I really am "meant" to spend 5 hours scouring the dungeons to find and mug skeletons who were stupid enough to wander around alone. At least in dark souls the new londo ruins and the graveyard both made it pretty clear you were doing things out of order even if you wanted to do them first :p

Edit: Ok, some flavour text implied I'm burning my fellow champions' soul shards in order to keep going, but I don't recall any previous reference to this, maybe I skimread too hard?
Game is pretty weird IMO, the game aspect of it really isn't fine-tuned or well balanced in the slightest. I've played tons of RPGs but none as annoying as this one. I've always played this game for the good stuff, but even that has diminished.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Game is pretty weird IMO, the game aspect of it really isn't fine-tuned or well balanced in the slightest. I've played tons of RPGs but none as annoying as this one. I've always played this game for the good stuff, but even that has diminished.
I joked to a friend before, or perhaps its also a truth; bad game deserves cheat

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

It seems, like Best Girl, we have brought you into the realm of the Dominas Latest Champion. :)

As for the being too "BDSM Dungeony", only Katrina seems to be a "Twue domme". I remember first seeing this game on Hemdom but being put off because I thought it was going to be a femdom dungeon simulator with a bunch of cookie-cutter domme characters. When I finally decided to give Domina a try, I liked Katrina more than I expected and as soon as I entered Madeline's realm, I was surprised by the shift in tone and became curious to see more. As for gameplay, I do agree with this game being tedious in the beginning. I guess you could say Katrina weeds out more of the new challenges both in and out of game.

Yvonne would litterally kill you if you did these things with her sadistic butt lol.

I was referring to what can be done with a butt but as others mentioned above, this would make a good idea for "Kinky bopit".

I would also avoid playing this with Mary or else she might play it with you and break her toy lol

Reactions: track989

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Anyone know where to find Rosita's basket in the deepwood? that place is so huge I got no idea where it is
This one's been answered on this thread a couple of times, here:

Yeah, for those who somehow have trouble with the previous ones:
First task - the basket of grain is at X:27 Y:27 on the initial map under a tree, a few steps south then east starting from Rosita's Hut and is the easiest to find.
Second task - the saw is at X:45 Y:59 in the middle of the Deep Woods map - it's also hard to miss, as it's in front of a tree trunk surrounded by trees.
For future reference, if you go to the top of this page and click the search-bar, double check that the "This thread" option is selected when the dropdown menu pops up, and then just type in a simple "basket" or whichever, and it will search only from the thread you're on. That's how I found that quote (and several others like it to compare).

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
100% Save file for 8.0.1?

There you have them (and basically everything relevant so far for the current version of the game). Let's hope that now it also starts showing up on the Search of the Forum
Doesn't work (maybe because I have v.8.0 ...
Do someone has 8.1 to share ?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes