D

Deleted member 985467

changelog ? : ) ty.
From Patreon:

-You are now correctly able to harvest Bloodleaf
-Fixed gateway in Narcissa's Vault so you can traverse it without beating her (if you don't have enough potions to defeat her and you need to restock etc)
-Narcissa's Vault scene now autoruns
-Fixed terrain issues both inside and outside the Donjon
-"Nothing" dialogue option when Enslaved now opearates correctly
-Images now correctly disappear in all Enslaved scenes
-Added text message to inform you about breaking the Seal when attempting to enter a new Domina's realm
-Lowered Narcissa's Defense stat and increased her weakness to Ice
-Fixed Madeline Enslaved scenes that apperantly I forgot to fix last time; better late than never

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Guys please i have just installed this game for the first time... Can someone help me beating Katarina??

i Have waited until i get the sword of bruh but still can't beat her

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Guys please i have just installed this game for the first time... Can someone help me beating Katarina??

You can always use a save editor and give your character 99999 extra ATK.

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019

Buy the Golem Sword and take bunch of health potions. Worked for me.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019

Since you can stack your ATK^, the best way to fight ALL the Dominas IMO so far:
1. Turns 1+2: Fury of Llavanya
2. Attack for 3 turns
3. Refresh your ATK^^by casting Fury of Llavanya
4. Go to 2.
If Katrina Bitch Slaps you, Use Fury of Llavanya next turn to refresh your stack and go to step 2.
Soul Link scales to ATK so with your ATK^^ it does good damage and heals for more HP.
Sword Flash is a pretty good tool for Katrina. The effect it has on the Dominas' hit/miss rate is... pretty hit or miss (weird, right?) but Sword Flash can still poison Katrina with the Doomblade of Bruh.
Never a bad idea to go Shadowbound if your HP are low. Hell, if you've got the MP and a fresh ATK^^ you can use Soul Link on the 3rd turn while in Shadowbound and get a few MORE turns.
Depending on what you wanna do in the fight you might want to spend a few turns building up TP before starting the sequence. I was able to beat Narcissa 2x in sequence by using Llavanya's song at the end of the first fight so I had some MP to go into the fight in her vault. (Still had to use a cleansing potion to counter the poison... don't know why I hate using potions so much...:confused:)

If I was Dekarous, I'd be revisiting some of these skills or trying to create Domina mechanics that circumvent some of these strategies. Seems kinda cheap to me that the same tactic works so well on all of them. I know he intended Narcissa to be beaten by her weakness to ice, but you don't have to go that way.

Note: the bruh sword is actually different from the Doomblade of Bruh. With a save editor you can get the bruh sword (+500 ATK) and really break your game :geek:

EDIT: This got me thinking... I tried and you can actually spam Shadowbound,=>Surrender (Full TP)->Llavanya's Melody(Convert 100TP to 250MP)=>Soul Link=>Soul Link and repeat forever with the Golem Sword equipped... gotta fix that.

Last edited:

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Since you can stack your ATK^, the best way to fight ALL the Dominas IMO so far:
1. Turns 1+2: Fury of Llavanya
2. Attack for 3 turns
3. Refresh your ATK^^by casting Fury of Llavanya
4. Go to 2.
If Katrina Bitch Slaps you, Use Fury of Llavanya next turn to refresh your stack and go to step 2.
Soul Link scales to ATK so with your ATK^^ it does good damage and heals for more HP.
Sword Flash is a pretty good tool for Katrina. The effect it has on the Dominas' hit/miss rate is... pretty hit or miss (weird, right?) but Sword Flash can still poison Katrina with the Doomblade of Bruh.
Never a bad idea to go Shadowbound if your HP are low. Hell, if you've got the MP and a fresh ATK^^ you can use Soul Link on the 3rd turn while in Shadowbound and get a few MORE turns.
Depending on what you wanna do in the fight you might want to spend a few turns building up TP before starting the sequence. I was able to beat Narcissa 2x in sequence by using Llavanya's song at the end of the first fight so I had some MP to go into the fight in her vault. (Still had to use a cleansing potion to counter the poison... don't know why I hate using potions so much...:confused:)

If I was Dekarous, I'd be revisiting some of these skills or trying to create Domina mechanics that circumvent some of these strategies. Seems kinda cheap to me that the same tactic works so well on all of them. I know he intended Narcissa to be beaten by her weakness to ice, but you don't have to go that way.

Note: the bruh sword is actually different from the Doomblade of Bruh. With a save editor you can get the bruh sword (+500 ATK) and really break your game :geek:

EDIT: This got me thinking... I tried and you can actually spam Shadowbound,=>Surrender (Full TP)->Llavanya's Melody(Convert 100TP to 250MP)=>Soul Link=>Soul Link and repeat forever with the Golem Sword equipped... gotta fix that.
Thanks i will try that

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks. Is there a changelog for the update?
I got u fam.

This is the last content Narcissa is going to get for now. The following month will be devoted to SCC and its new CGs. Post and polls about that will be coming soon.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
Changelog:
-Added Narcissa's Quarters and Torture Chamber (Enslaved scenes)
-Added an extra scene for whether you were brave or submissive in dialogue each
-Added Emerald Throne preview
-The only way acquire the Accelerator is now through the sidequest
-Added the Claws of Disease for sale on the Reaper
-Ember Seal is now breakable
-Fixed pathing bugs
-Fixed Cerulean Fields gates all saying the same message
-Fixed some background command faults

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I got u fam.

This is the last content Narcissa is going to get for now. The following month will be devoted to SCC and its new CGs. Post and polls about that will be coming soon.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
Changelog:
-Added Narcissa's Quarters and Torture Chamber (Enslaved scenes)
-Added an extra scene for whether you were brave or submissive in dialogue each
-Added Emerald Throne preview
-The only way acquire the Accelerator is now through the sidequest
-Added the Claws of Disease for sale on the Reaper
-Ember Seal is now breakable
-Fixed pathing bugs
-Fixed Cerulean Fields gates all saying the same message
-Fixed some background command faults
Thanks mate!

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I forgot which path I took in my old save file, what different scenes do you get?
Honestly not sure, not even the biggest fan of this game in the first place, only a patron because it’s like $1-$2 to get full access and it’s creating a game for a niche genre that I’m a fan of. That being said, I was more defiant at first and also got a breastfeeding scene, so I don’t know, played maybe 2 minutes of this update, saw the dialogue was just as bad as the rest of the game and the scenes were still just so bland I stopped shortly after.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Honestly not sure, not even the biggest fan of this game in the first place, only a patron because it’s like $1-$2 to get full access and it’s creating a game for a niche genre that I’m a fan of. That being said, I was more defiant at first and also got a breastfeeding scene, so I don’t know, played maybe 2 minutes of this update, saw the dialogue was just as bad as the rest of the game and the scenes were still just so bland I stopped shortly after.
I was submissive and got a breastfeeding scene.
I guess there are 2 different breastfeeding scenes then?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes