Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
How to get this scene ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Defeat Narcissa (finish her arc), and when given the opportunity to become her slave, choose the option to continue your journey. If you have at least 3 'affection' with Narcissa, the spitting/kissing scene will occur, after which you'll no longer be able to interact with Narcissa. I personally just used the RPG maker save editor to go in and change my affection with Narcissa to 3 in order to get this scene, a lot of people, despite going through the motions, seem to have a hard time getting her affection that high. You can find the rpgmaker save editor here on f95zone. I was surprised that so many people didn't know that this scene existed; to be fair, it's really easy to miss.

Huaway

May 23, 2021
I've seen everyone complaining about this game
I haven't touched it since the rework of all the mechanics
Should I pick it up again to see the new domina or wait for more progress?

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
I've seen everyone complaining about this game
I haven't touched it since the rework of all the mechanics
Should I pick it up again to see the new domina or wait for more progress?
What about the complains? Started playing this week trying to get as far as possible or probably speedrun it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
well... based on your description, its probably that mary and franz were swapped, by having mary right before the twins, having franz after madeline.

however, from the psychological analysis standpoint as why deka made it this way, most likely he is playing it safe with the content, avoiding overly guro content; only franz meat toilet. if its something like graveyard executioner, everything were to be extreme guro from the beginning, thats a different story.

what we are lacking on right now is a yandere warden/domina (perhaps calling them warden better as they foresee their own realms). mika&maki would make good yandere twins of not going to let go of prota. but given the fact that both of them are all about indecisiveness, could be yandere or tsun, besides, there are some part where we delivered 'love' letter to one of them.

likewise, if this game still really in development, hora? (the one after raa) might be well worth to be made as an extreme yandere perhaps even more than our beloved famous gasai yuno :p. and maybe, trying to leave her realm after being bound, would lead to becoming a daruma along with more stories after that :p.

i like the idea of daruma, however, most of these kind of routes very much ended right after becoming one, thats it.
I disaggee with Deka playing it safe. He includes a lot of scat, several guro scenes, and some of the girls use some pretty edgy language. It seems that Deka is catering to a small percent of fans who have some pretty extreme interests.

Mika and Maki would have make a great yandere pair. I could seem them both trying to claim the champion with the one you pick showing you affection and the other one becoming more aggressive and gaining new moves. Like Mary, they could try keeping you in their realm and you have to escape to continue your quest. The girl that you chose could even "Catch" you and offer to let you go if you go down on her and promise to return.

As for their titles, I think the term "Goddess" is more fitting. Warden would fit for a building like a jail... Or certain tower but goddess would be more fitting for an entire realm. Not to mention, what if over thousands of years, one of the girls becomes a switch or *Gasp* even a submissive.

Screw that clown girl, I beat her and I was still mad lol, I would've stayed with Madeleine if I knew all these girls suck
I have not wanted to drag a domina out of her realm and beat her as this bad since Mary. I wouldn't say all the girls suck, just Mary and Harley Queef. Narcissa is awesome the others have a lot of potential if Deka goes back and gives them some polish.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I disaggee with Deka playing it safe. He includes a lot of scat, several guro scenes, and some of the girls use some pretty edgy language. It seems that Deka is catering to a small percent of fans who have some pretty extreme interests.

Mika and Maki would have make a great yandere pair. I could seem them both trying to claim the champion with the one you pick showing you affection and the other one becoming more aggressive and gaining new moves. Like Mary, they could try keeping you in their realm and you have to escape to continue your quest. The girl that you chose could even "Catch" you and offer to let you go if you go down on her and promise to return.
Well, there are those who couldn't accept guro but okay with scat stuffs, however in general, its good that there are warnings to proceed or skip with such scenes.

Or perhaps both of them will come to terms that both of them owns the prota while still extremely yandere, because they are both one to begin with afterall. Maybe something like a new flag scene where you can proceed after being bound with any of these dommes, lost to another then your owner came over, drags you back to their realm for further punishments... :p

But that adjustment would pretty much likely better off with a whole new title from the ground up. An off-topic... kind of wanting to make this style of games too, but I don't have any resources for arts and perhaps programming stuffs

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, there are those who couldn't accept guro but okay with scat stuffs, however in general, its good that there are warnings to proceed or skip with such scenes.

Or perhaps both of them will come to terms that both of them owns the prota while still extremely yandere, because they are both one to begin with afterall. Maybe something like a new flag scene where you can proceed after being bound with any of these dommes, lost to another then your owner came over, drags you back to their realm for further punishments... :p

But that adjustment would pretty much likely better off with a whole new title from the ground up. An off-topic... kind of wanting to make this style of games too, but I don't have any resources for arts and perhaps programming stuffs
I think Katrina already has that covered aside the part about being a yandere. Even so, a dedicated yandere domina would be a nice addition to the game.

I still want to see a tsundere boxing domina though. I want her challenge him to fight in her ring (Perhaps with the previous dominas watching) and give him one punch after another (Perhaps even loading one of her gloves with her seal). After giving MC a good beating, she could humiliate him in such ways as turning him into her punching bag or riding him while doing squats and holding a large dumbell overhead.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
someone can explain for me what new in the v8? i mean we still can talk or see the 8st domina
The changelog in the first post explains it better than most replies will. And there was a new domina unlocked in v8.0 (albeit a somewhat content-less, buggy domina, but a domina nonetheless).

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
you can make pure soul crystals out of it which in turn can be sold for 6(?) foreign shards
How do you make pure soul crystals out of it? (I'm playing as a Level 12 Chaneler, in case this matters).

I'm about to face Madeleine for the first time. I'm curious -- the Grim Reaper doesn't seem to sell any armor or accessories, only shields and potions. Does this mean there is some other way of getting armor?

Also... I only have one of my original three soul shards, since Katrina unavoidably gets two of them. Is there some way this can be restored, or do I have to go on till the end having only one piece of my former soul?

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
How do you make pure soul crystals out of it? (I'm playing as a Level 12 Chaneler, in case this matters).

I'm about to face Madeleine for the first time. I'm curious -- the Grim Reaper doesn't seem to sell any armor or accessories, only shields and potions. Does this mean there is some other way of getting armor?
you only get new armor through events
and accessories much later
in the first domain before entering the castle is a path on the left leading to a weapon seller and crafting table, though i cant remember where you get the crystal recipe

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
you only get new armor through events
and accessories much later
in the first domain before entering the castle is a path on the left leading to a weapon seller and crafting table, though i cant remember where you get the crystal recipe
Hmmm... It may be that I sold the crystal recipe to the grim reaper before I knew what it was for (and several other recipes BTW). Does it ever resurface somewhere else? Or can I never get it again?

Also, if I use this recipe, do I produce soul shards for my own soul, or just more of the other heroes' soul shards we use as currency to buy stuff from the grim reaper?

And also, what is the downside of getting corruption skills? What can happen if you get too many of them?

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
Is there any way to defeat Mika and Maki? I'm currently lvl 25 playing as Duelist - Executioner, they just keep on healing whenever their hp drops near 30K or less endlessly that my mana is almost depleted as the fight progress (keep on restarting and the result's still the same)

Am I suppose to lose the first time or something?

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Is there any way to defeat Mika and Maki? I'm currently lvl 25 playing as Duelist - Executioner, they just keep on healing whenever their hp drops near 30K or less endlessly that my mana is almost depleted as the fight progress (keep on restarting and the result's still the same)

Am I suppose to lose the first time or something?
Yes. Lose a couple of times.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hmmm... It may be that I sold the crystal recipe to the grim reaper before I knew what it was for (and several other recipes BTW). Does it ever resurface somewhere else? Or can I never get it again?

Also, if I use this recipe, do I produce soul shards for my own soul, or just more of the other heroes' soul shards we use as currency to buy stuff from the grim reaper?

And also, what is the downside of getting corruption skills? What can happen if you get too many of them?
Since the 7.5 update your soul shards will regenerate every time you die. You are expected to die many times during your quest and there will be some realms where you will be required to die to progress.

As for corruption, I believe your character image in the option menu will change. I haven't unlocked any of the corruption tree because I am a good boy.

Reactions: asehpe

Buddha Beedo

Feb 1, 2019
after losing 9 times in a row I became katrina's slave. And now i can't exit her realm nor fight her. What should I do??

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes