moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Can someone tell me what I am supposed to do when fighting Mary? After losing to her several times she told me I should try praying to Lavanya, which I did. I met the goddess, got the cloak, bought the four books from her and learned the four spells. Then went to fight Mary and won, only to get told I have won an unbeatable fight, but sadly I have to lose for the story to continue. WTF?

arihan1

Jun 23, 2020
can someone please tell me where to find mary after beating mary and liv~ got caught? I've tried talking to reaper and poked entire castle :(

arihan1

Jun 23, 2020
Remember when you cleaned that Teleportation Chamber?
Yes I made divine weapon after mary broke livanya's seal. I've beaten mary and escaped from torture room but the message only says "she's nowhere to be found, she must still be in her dungeon". How can I proceed from here??

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
If you already beat Mary in combat and took her seal, then you may sell it to the Reaper and proceed to the next one.

Both Mary and Rosita feel like a waste of time. First I had to lose 10 times to Mary, then I had to go back to the Deep Wood over and over. Hopefully the rest of the Dominas involve less waste of time...

DRIFTMAN71

Feb 13, 2022
also a quick question i tried to change my signature to add a gif, but the site tells me its spam like and i cannot change it. Anyone ran into the same problem?

edit: okay, im dumb and new to the forum area

Last edited:

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Other than getting the Corruption perks... the only thing the Corruption tree does is make MC consecutively more undead-looking. Personally, unless you're REALLY invested in discovering everything in the game, I'd limit my progress on the corruption tree, in case it becomes relevant in the future. It's always there to be used if it actually does become significant to the story later on.
what about breaking their seals in front of them?
Also game says that i get mana when defeating skeletons but nothing change
Also i cant chose which enemy to hit when fighting multiples.

Last edited:

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Hi people i want to ask if i am correct.Whe we ask to eat dinner with Rossita she actualy eat us or not?Becouse the sound of loose soul is present right after you choose.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
what about breaking their seals in front of them?
Also game says that i get mana when defeating skeletons but nothing change
Also i cant chose which enemy to hit when fighting multiples.
Sometimes the game tells you that breaking a seal increases your "corruption." Not sure if that does anything.
In this game, MP is Mastery Points, which you get from defeating enemies. That's what you use to advance in your skill tree. Your Magic pool is called Magicka.
You can use the mouse in the game for some things, including selecting enemies. If you just want to use the keyboard, move your mouse to the low edge of the screen.

Hi people i want to ask if i am correct.Whe we ask to eat dinner with Rossita she actualy eat us or not?Becouse the sound of loose soul is present right after you choose.
I dunno. Save the game and let us know :giggle:

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
If you haven't already, just wait until you get to the 6th domina, aka Harley Queef. I strongly suggest NOT making her angry. There is a reason I referred to HER as worst girl before Eli _uwu thought up her new name.
She is terrible unless your a twisted fuck but since I can whop her ass I’d put her second in the worst. Mary on the other hand is all BDSM to the max and you have to actually lose to her a butt load of times to even progress then lose some more.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She is terrible unless your a twisted fuck but since I can whop her ass I’d put her second in the worst. Mary on the other hand is all BDSM to the max and you have to actually lose to her a butt load of times to even progress then lose some more.
I agree that Worst Girl gives us a lot to hate but imo, Harley Queef's guro and twisted isekai game puts her above the BDSM bitch. In terms of gameplay, I can see M*ry being worse due to the repetitiveness. In terms of content, Harley Queef is by far worse. Even M*ry's scene with Best Girl doesn't compare to that twisted guro scene. I mean, if I had to choose one of them to submit to, I would be kissing M*ry's boot rather than being Harley Queef's... Who knows what.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes