Mar 28, 2022
Tower of Trample, Katalist, and Domina are the (un)holy trinity of this particular sub-genre. Others have tried making similar games, but they're mostly lacking content due to still being new or dropped.

A couple of those similar, but lacking in content due to still being relatively new, include 'Infinity Realm' (which is a mix of femdom and maledom depending on your choices), and 'Gladia' (which has a lot of people excited for its potential). Project Supremacy is one that I personally have been keeping my eye on that is a similar style to all the previously mentioned. All the titles that I've mentioned can be found here on f95zone.
whats similar but are full games

Mar 17, 2022
I saw there was discussion of a Domina Tier Maker a few months ago in this thread. However, the one from back then didn't have Raa, so I took in upon myself to update it: (I didn't include Death and the fodder guys).

Here's my own list. I'll share some of my thoughts about the Dominas under the spoiler if anyone's interested.
my-image (5).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've talked negatively about some fetishes here but I'm not kink-shaming anyone, it's fine if you think scat or CBT is really hot, all the more power to you. Feel free to post your own updated tier lists.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2022
I saw there was discussion of a Domina Tier Maker a few months ago in this thread. However, the one from back then didn't have Raa, so I took in upon myself to update it: (I didn't include Death and the fodder guys).

Here's my own list. I'll share some of my thoughts about the Dominas under the spoiler if anyone's interested.
View attachment 1730092
I've talked negatively about some fetishes here but I'm not kink-shaming anyone, it's fine if you think scat or CBT is really hot, all the more power to you. Feel free to post your own updated tier lists.
i thought there were 13 of them

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
kanaki what is better than domina that is complete do you play other games that are cpmplete
Alright, I might as well burst the bubble of this sweet summer child. Beside Tower of Trample (Which has been stuck in development hell for 3 years) and Under The Witch (Which currently is in development and receives monthly updates), there isn't much currently in term of similarities. Maybe perhaps Katalyst? I'm not too familiar with this game and I'm sure more people would be more fitted to talk about it. No other game, at least to my knowledge, have been completed or received enough attention to be brought up in most discussion as they likely have been abandoned.

But yeah, long story short: Most games in a similar vein to Domina have a very slow development and will require tons of patience on your part.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I've found a bug at the Harley Quinn Domina, before you fight against her, and are in a party with Dennis (the guy that stays alive), you can level Dennis up to level 15. What that does is that you will get the option to change your class again, WITH the bonuses, skills, status additions you already had before the class change, which leads to you basically rofl stomping every other Domina you have yet to fight against

Have fun and thanks for sharing the fun :giggle:

Mar 28, 2022
Alright, I might as well burst the bubble of this sweet summer child. Beside Tower of Trample (Which has been stuck in development hell for 3 years) and Under The Witch (Which currently is in development and receives monthly updates), there isn't much currently in term of similarities. Maybe perhaps Katalyst? I'm not too familiar with this game and I'm sure more people would be more fitted to talk about it. No other game, at least to my knowledge, have been completed or received enough attention to be brought up in most discussion as they likely have been abandoned.

But yeah, long story short: Most games in a similar vein to Domina have a very slow development and will require tons of patience on your part.
well what i mean is can you tell me some really amazing femdom games that you think are better than domina unless all femdom games are similar to domina

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
For Femdom games, there are lots of games out there, although their genres can differ vastly, and also the type of content in them etc.
For example, for RPG Femdom games, aside from the know trifecta of games (TowerOfTrample,Katalyst,Domina), there are still a couple more. For example, if you would like more in the style of Bo Wei (and realized TowerOfTrample is flatlined with no hopes of life), he has some other games, like Warrior Guild, Always in Debt, Heelfall etc. New contenders to the Femdom RPG genre are Infinity Realm, Gladia, A new life in Submission, Escape from Misandria. If you'd like more scenic RPGs (not much RPG mechanics, just the scenes), there are games like Magic Femdom (by Volbells) and some others as well. And this is just for the RPG-type games, there are plenty of VN-types (some even with RPG mechanics), Unity-games etc. Really, it depends on how many unique types of Femdom games you're willing to try out (to branch out, and also not hold your breath on updates on games that have delays on their delays announcements)

Mar 28, 2022
For Femdom games, there are lots of games out there, although their genres can differ vastly, and also the type of content in them etc.
For example, for RPG Femdom games, aside from the know trifecta of games (TowerOfTrample,Katalyst,Domina), there are still a couple more. For example, if you would like more in the style of Bo Wei (and realized TowerOfTrample is flatlined with no hopes of life), he has some other games, like Warrior Guild, Always in Debt, Heelfall etc. New contenders to the Femdom RPG genre are Infinity Realm, Gladia, A new life in Submission, Escape from Misandria. If you'd like more scenic RPGs (not much RPG mechanics, just the scenes), there are games like Magic Femdom (by Volbells) and some others as well. And this is just for the RPG-type games, there are plenty of VN-types (some even with RPG mechanics), Unity-games etc. Really, it depends on how many unique types of Femdom games you're willing to try out (to branch out, and also not hold your breath on updates on games that have delays on their delays announcements)
games like cutting room

Mar 28, 2022
or you playing a succubus or incubus playing using h scenes fucking to increases your health and power i cant find any game like that you know

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

View attachment 1730092
The best tierlist ever, perfect choices.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's what I've been wondering since I started playing the game. The plot just doesn't make any sense.
The first Domina is the biggest barrier to many, many Champions, with less than 10% (and I'm being VERY generous here) making it through to the 2nd one. And again only a certain percentage make it through her and reach the 3rd one and so on.

Here comes the biggest plot hole, how the hell do people make it past the 4th and the worst one for to fall to the later ones?
It just doesn't make any sense. She's an insurmountable obstacle, you needed help from the Goddess in the form of Light magic and equipment and you still can't come even close to beating her.
It's only through a devastating event do you actually manage to beat her and proceed on to the next one.
The rest of the Dominas shouldn't be able to see any action since the ones before actually stopped all but a few of them.
Those champions that make it through are compared to legends.

It makes more sense if you could skip some Dominas so the later ones get some action. Something like a tier system.
Like 3 Dominas in the Tier 1, beating any of them allows to you go to Tier 2 and so on.
Of course, one could choose to beat all the lower tier ones.
Then you would get something like this
Tier 1 - 3 Dominas - 3 cumulatively
Tier 2 - 3 Dominas - 6 cumulatively
Tier 3 - 3 Dominas - 9 cumulatively
Tier 4 - 2 Dominas - 11 cumulatively
Tier 5 - 1 Domina - 12 cumulatively (the last one being the Goddess herself)

And then you could have plot twists by the time you reach the Tier 4 or 5 Dominas to raise the stakes.
As for breaking their seals and them recovering it, the game needs a better explanation for how they get restored.

As for why people shouldn't care so much about the story of an adult game, I would say having good worldbuilding and story makes the Sex part better.
Otherwise the game would join the rest of the other pile of "games".

So far the only good things that I find this game has are the art style, the fetishes it covers and it has gameplay.
The story could be better once the plot holes are fixed.
Depending on how long and how often Llavanya has been sending champions to get beaten by fight the dominas, the earth could be a virtually uninhabited planet. I mean, if Katrina defeats 90 percent of champions and of those only a few make it past Madeline, a few of them beat the Narcissa, and a very few of those beat Worst Girl... Mathematically Llavanya may have had to send most of the human population to their deaths.

As for tiering, that would make the game a whole lot shorter and I think a lot of people who end up buying the finished game would probably think it's too short.

View attachment 1730092
Thank you for adding Raa to Tierlist Maker. I would have left Death in there as I know a girl on this thread who loves Death-Kun. As for the others, while I would not waifu them, I would still put them above Worst Girl and Harley Queef as I could at least be in the same room as them.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes