Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Man, imagine being so hardcore that even all the scat, watersports, ballbusting, acidplay, and fucking mass genocide in Narcissa's scenes feel bland to you. Now that's a hardcore style of masochism we can all strive for.
Ha, the theme of the content was alright like you mentioned I suppose just the delivery of it fell flat, Narcissa was definitely the most unique villainess and so far my favorite; however, none of the actions really seemed like they held weight. The MC is already dead and can be revived with no consequences (once you fully submit anyway) so dying means nothing, just a hollow consequence. With no clear goal except escaping this hell the MC has no narrative to pull from to really amplify any humiliation. So pissing on him or shitting down his throat holds no water (sorry couldn’t resist) because he’s “just some guy”.

Perhaps if he had some noble goal or some viewable attachment to the world he just fucked up that scene would be hotter, truly giving up some tangible something just to get a handjob from this crazy bitch.

Maybe I truly have reached the apex of masochism but I can’t help how much better that scene could’ve been if from the start the MC was trying to get back to earth because he has some girl he’s in love with he wants to get back to or a just an actual family that we see, then despite all that, knowing that he has true feelings for something back home, pulls this lever and chooses to be a pain slut instead.

I don’t know I guess I look too much into shit like that and this game wants to rush to dessert without having even brought out the drinks yet.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Just managed to get Katarina's shard, got trapped and raped and then she let me go. Now I don't know how to go on with the quest, since the rest of the doors don't open.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So is there a way out of the final maze? the one she sends you too if you are a dick to her

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Alright, on top of the Shadowbound=>Surrender=>Llavanya's Melody=->Soul Link Spam exploit, I found another big exploit in v3.1.

There is a path (all submissive responses except for trap options) where you can continue to fight Katrina after getting the Starlight Seal, although you are reduced to LVL1 when you enter her realm. You CAN BEAT HER.
While outside her realm at full strength, you can use Shadowbound and stack Rage of Llavanya OUTSIDE OF COMBAT. The effects will apply after you enter Katrina's realm and start the fight. With the Golem Sword equipped, I was able to defeat her, gain 500XP (+6 Foreign Soul Shards) and advance up to LVL3.
When I left Katrina's realm, I had gained 2 levels toward my full strength stats. When I return, I retain the levels I gained by earning XP.
After grinding with Katrina up to LVL 5, I noticed that leaving her realm also resets the XP requirements to gain levels and I had to defeat her multiple times without leaving her realm to gain enough XP to level up.
At LVL 10 I defeated Katrina witout potions or preloading my ATK buff. I'm currently at LVL11 in Katrina's Realm (LVL36: MAX 2200HP and 440MP outside Katrina's realm) and I'm certain that (with patience) I'll soon reach the point where Llavanya's Melody will restore 150 MP, which will allow me to spam the exploit I mentioned at the beginning of this post and eventually max out my level without any save editor cheats.

I like games like this best when I have no choice but to get my ass handed to me :p. If Dekarous is just doing this for fun, no problem, but if he's aspiring to be a legit developer, these are the kind of things that need to be fixed to create a tight gameplay experience.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

I've defeated Katrina but said I'll be her slave.
I then defeated Maze Lady (forget her name), but didn't agreed to be her slave, yet the game thinks I did. I can't return to Katrina now.

Maybe a bug or something isn't explained very well.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've defeated Katrina but said I'll be her slave.
I then defeated Maze Lady (forget her name), but didn't agreed to be her slave, yet the game thinks I did. I can't return to Katrina now.

Maybe a bug or something isn't explained very well.
If you submit to the sexual desires of any other domina in any way Katrina will instantly find out and banish you and possibly at some point quite a bit down the line she will reappear and pretty much destroy you. Which means, no sexy punishment requests on being beaten and no obeying their orders or requests to worship them in any way at any time, you betray Katrina after submitting to her she will most likely make you pay in such a way that the devil or Reaper himself run for the bloody hills. Anyway according to the developer Dekarous Katrina is the only Domina that will let you continue your quest will being her slave at the same time, all the others will trap you in their realm for all eternity only ever to be allowed to leave as a Domina's favourite pet on a leash to help their mistress conquer and to watch as humanity get enslaved while doing fuck all to stop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jishux

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I find this game great so I'll say my thoughts about things that can improve, mostly about the combat.

My first problem is mainly about the first two fights, especially MazeLady, where you get hit by a hard AF ability (the long version of the armpit in the MazeLady's case) and it gets you down by 700hp. The problem being you can be playing the fight all focused on winning, playing you tactics as good as you can and then that hit comes out of nowhere and it's basically a lost fight. This is easily solves by giving some hints about when that attack is coming and then being able to either avoid it or highly mitigate it with "guard" which takes me to the next point.

I don't know if it's just me but the "guard" comand doesn't really do anything to me. I see how much damage I'm being dealt, I guard and the same attack deals the same damage.

Also I think we need some more info about the buffs and debuffs. Attack and defense are pretty clear, but I don't know what the heart icon means when fighting MazeLady or what that gear symbol that appears on top of her means.

Aside from that, as I said, the game is great, the girl's drawing are very sexy and so are the sex scenes, so keep that up! And good luck!

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I find this game great so I'll say my thoughts about things that can improve, mostly about the combat.

My first problem is mainly about the first two fights, especially MazeLady, where you get hit by a hard AF ability (the long version of the armpit in the MazeLady's case) and it gets you down by 700hp. The problem being you can be playing the fight all focused on winning, playing you tactics as good as you can and then that hit comes out of nowhere and it's basically a lost fight. This is easily solves by giving some hints about when that attack is coming and then being able to either avoid it or highly mitigate it with "guard" which takes me to the next point.

I don't know if it's just me but the "guard" comand doesn't really do anything to me. I see how much damage I'm being dealt, I guard and the same attack deals the same damage.

Also I think we need some more info about the buffs and debuffs. Attack and defense are pretty clear, but I don't know what the heart icon means when fighting MazeLady or what that gear symbol that appears on top of her means.

Aside from that, as I said, the game is great, the girl's drawing are very sexy and so are the sex scenes, so keep that up! And good luck!
But it isn't highly random. She uses that version of the armpit attack every 4 or 5 times (haven't played her in a long time). So If you see her use it 3/4 times you're in danger because he next one will be the 700 dmg one. Also it doesn't reset between fights so if you get hit by it 3/4 times in one, it's gonna be the first one in the next.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
But it isn't highly random. She uses that version of the armpit attack every 4 or 5 times (haven't played her in a long time). So If you see her use it 3/4 times you're in danger because he next one will be the 700 dmg one. Also it doesn't reset between fights so if you get hit by it 3/4 times in one, it's gonna be the first one in the next.
The thing is, not every time she does the armpit you get the "close up" version, which is the one who deals 700 dmg and even if you knew when she was gonna cast it, chosing the "guard" option is not really noticable.

I think having an indicator would be a better choice, not something like "IT'S COMING WATCH OUT" but having some requisites like being enchanted with the love icon and a defense debuff for example.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
am I the only loser here who cant beat her ??? I mean I cant beat the first domina
I tried many times and I still fail
please some help

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes