Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A Domina dating sim would be a nice idea for a spinoff tbh. I could see Best Girl setting up a courtship competition between the Dominas and MC to see who truly deserves the title of "Best Waifu". MC would would have to date the girls one by one while conserving his stamina and health. In this game the player would have to prioritize which scenes they want to see most while focusing on the relationship mechanics. In this game it's not that MC would be raising the bar high enough to sleep with the Dominas but rather to keep the girls docile enough not to drag them back to their bedrooms for a rough Domina love session, thus making the player wait for their body to recover enough for another session. If MC loses three of his orgasms without receiving genuine Domina love in return he could be snoo snooed to death and like always, get brought back to life with a stat boost but this time from Best Girl O:)

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
This bug has been reported before, but I've never experienced it, so it's not something that happens to everyone and don't know of a fix. If you want to upload your save, someone could take a look for you and maybe figure out what's missing.
the site won't let me upload an .rpgsave file, and i can't upload files to pastbin so where should i upload it to

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
This bug has been reported before, but I've never experienced it, so it's not something that happens to everyone and don't know of a fix. If you want to upload your save, someone could take a look for you and maybe figure out what's missing.
i uploaded it to mega

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
A Domina dating sim would be a nice idea for a spinoff tbh. I could see Best Girl setting up a courtship competition between the Dominas and MC to see who truly deserves the title of "Best Waifu". MC would would have to date the girls one by one while conserving his stamina and health. In this game the player would have to prioritize which scenes they want to see most while focusing on the relationship mechanics. In this game it's not that MC would be raising the bar high enough to sleep with the Dominas but rather to keep the girls docile enough not to drag them back to their bedrooms for a rough Domina love session, thus making the player wait for their body to recover enough for another session. If MC loses three of his orgasms without receiving genuine Domina love in return he could be snoo snooed to death and like always, get brought back to life with a stat boost but this time from Best Girl O:)
Gonna be honest tl dr but I did scan through it and I get what you mean. that would be awesome.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
i uploaded it to mega
Mega
Definitely weird. You beat Raa once but her guards didn't follow you into the catacombs, right? Usually the game puts you into the catacombs and oncy you're there you get a message to hold SHIFT to run away. I always just killed them and returned to Raa for the final battle. I wonder what happens if you avoid them and try to go back to Raa without defeating them. Is THAT what you did before you saved this?

Anyway, messing around with the Switches and Variables I was able to Edit your Save so that you can go into the Catacombs and Raa's guard will ambush you, then you can defeat them and continue on:
This WILL be an ambush, so you might want to Cast Fury of Llavanya 2X then top off HP/MP at one of the arcane fires. They're faster than your MC and do significant damage. If you lose, you'll have to fight Raa starting off with 1HP.
The arcane fire that's normally in the entrance are of the catacombs... just disappeared, but you can always mummify yourself and go deeper into the catacombs to the next arcane fire to heal up.

ALSO weird... I actually lost my last soul shard to Raa whilr playing the Edited Save... and the Reaper didn't replenish them. The game just topped off my HP/MP and threw me back into the final fight with Raa... so afterwards I was walking around with 0 Soul Shards., I wonder what would happen if there was a Domina left to lose to or offer a soul shard... can I go NEGATIVE? lol

Last edited:

D7oom17

Dec 6, 2019
Guys any one can help me with save file after Mary scenes , I deleted the game by mistake and all my saves gone :(

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
Definitely weird. You beat Raa once but her guards didn't follow you into the catacombs, right? Usually the game puts you into the catacombs and oncy you're there you get a message to hold SHIFT to run away. I always just killed them and returned to Raa for the final battle. I wonder what happens if you avoid them and try to go back to Raa without defeating them. Is THAT what you did before you saved this?

Anyway, messing around with the Switches and Variables I was able to Edit your Save so that you can go into the Catacombs and Raa's guard will ambush you, then you can defeat them and continue on: Save 28 - MEGA
This WILL be an ambush, so you might want to Cast Fury of Llavanya 2X then top off HP/MP at one of the arcane fires. They're faster than your MC and do significant damage. If you lose, you'll have to fight Raa starting off with 1HP.
The arcane fire that's normally in the entrance are of the catacombs... just disappeared, but you can always mummify yourself and go deeper into the catacombs to the next arcane fire to heal up.

ALSO weird... I actually lost my last soul shard to Raa whilr playing the Edited Save... and the Reaper didn't replenish them. The game just topped off my HP/MP and threw me back into the final fight with Raa... so afterwards I was walking around with 0 Soul Shards., I wonder what would happen if there was a Domina left to lose to or offer a soul shard... can I go NEGATIVE? lol
thanks alot, did you edit some of the code for the save file, i can't understad any of it when i open it with notepad even though i code a bit my self

Innominato6134

Feb 15, 2022
I have a bug to report. When you get more characters in the party in fransizka's realm you can actually change your MC's class multiple times by completing the "lost champion" still tree of the other party members, every time you change class you keep the benefits of the one you chose before. I had a berserker knight class with 900+ attack and 800+ def that could dual wield weapons, it was pretty broken

Kyosukesenpai

Sep 8, 2019
All Complete Save

1-Lobby after unlocking all rooms

2~8-1~7 stage service scene

9~15-1~7 before fighting

17~20-Don't worry about saves for work

good game ^^
How do I get these saves to work? They will load but as soon as I move they error out. Thank you in advance for your help!

jeffystyark

Jan 12, 2022
Is there a way to escape katrina after you defeat her? Im not sure if im asking this in the right place so sorry if I am.

Mar 17, 2022
I have a bug to report. When you get more characters in the party in fransizka's realm you can actually change your MC's class multiple times by completing the "lost champion" still tree of the other party members, every time you change class you keep the benefits of the one you chose before. I had a berserker knight class with 900+ attack and 800+ def that could dual wield weapons, it was pretty broken
This one was already mentioned a few pages ago. I don't think removing it is very high on the dev's list of priorities though.
Is there a way to escape katrina after you defeat her? Im not sure if im asking this in the right place so sorry if I am.
No, she'll always catch you. You get some unique dialogue if you don't try to escape at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
If you're an Arcanist with an Eldritch Tome you CAN spam save until you use an Eldritch Tome which sends you to the Void. It won't affect whet happens if you re-enter Katrina's realm afterwards, tho... you'll just miss out on the content explaining why what happens happens.

Which character class should I choose?
Crusader, Ranger, Warden, Channeler, Arcanist, Duelist.
Unless you HATE the RPGM grind, always go Arcanist, because of the Eldritch Tome Recipe you get. If you exploit the Eldritch Tomes well, you have access to max stats, the ability to get out of anywhere and can add on 4 additional classes when you get to the 6th Domina.
If you HATE the grind, I think Crusader=>Berserker is the most fun.

jeffystyark

Jan 12, 2022
This one was already mentioned a few pages ago. I don't think removing it is very high on the dev's list of priorities though.

No, she'll always catch you. You get some unique dialogue if you don't try to escape at all.
Then if she always catches you how do you get to become a slave to the other girls? Cause no matter how many times the second girl beats me the stress level never goes up?

Mar 17, 2022
Then if she always catches you how do you get to become a slave to the other girls? Cause no matter how many times the second girl beats me the stress level never goes up?
You can only become a slave to one girl. Katrina is the only one who allows you to be her slave and continue your quest, but for everyone else it's game over. The possibility of you getting enslaved also depends on the dialogue options you choose with each girl, so look into that.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes