Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Domina [9.1] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Mac (873 MB/ 221 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MayaXx

Dec 29, 2018
So far I´m enjoying your game, but i have one question. Can you give like some advice that you need to lose at least 2 times during the Maki and Mika fight? i couldn't overcome their super heal, thinking that my strategy is the problem, but after i finally manage to beat them after finding a vvay to do more damage than they can heal, the game tells me that i need to lose at least 2 times to progress the story? I mean, i can understand vvhen i fought Mary you kinda needed to lose because the game tells you (and you deal 0 damage in her second phase) but during the Mika and Maki fight you can find a strategy to "overvvhelm" the heal, making it possible to vvin even though you need to lose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 18, 2020
does anyone have a save folder with "save before each domina" fight?

the game is hard for me, i just want to see the scenes. i found some save file(s) but i couldn't figure out how i can find and fight previously defeated dominas?

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
Damn bro this is some good shit. I was getting tired of vanilla games like dik, college kings, and aoa, and decided to try something else, and this hasn't disappointed at all. Patreon deleted my account, I wish I could support you else-how atm.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn bro this is some good shit. I was getting tired of vanilla games like dik, college kings, and aoa, and decided to try something else, and this hasn't disappointed at all. Patreon deleted my account, I wish I could support you else-how atm.
Welcome to the fandom newcomer! As for supporting, I would suggest waiting since Dekarous hasn't updated Domina in 10 months. Also, what happened to your Patreon?

shikumu

Apr 2, 2021
I do not know what should I do to submit to Madeline.
Someone said that you should get stress and be broken by losing and talking with her.
I did that but it did not work.
Maybe because my stress is not enough, but I do not know how can I get more of it.
If so, how can I get more stress?
Do you know what exactly I should do?

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
I do not know what should I do to submit to Madeline.
Someone said that you should get stress and be broken by losing and talking with her.
I did that but it did not work.
Maybe because my stress is not enough, but I do not know how can I get more of it.
If so, how can I get more stress?
Do you know what exactly I should do?
lose the fight and don't choose to have any sex scenes after.

Reactions: shikumu

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Got deleted for sus activities. I tried to create a new one but it gets instantly deleted.
That is odd. Probably for the best though given how 1. So many devs abandon/ delay their projects (See: Dekarous and Koda). and 2. Patreon treats their creators terribly with their censorship, vague TOU policy and by trying to control their off-Patreon activities.

I used to be on there but now I refuse to support them at all.

One more question
View attachment 1843326
How can I get to this event?
what is going on in this scene?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes