SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
am I the only loser here who cant beat her ??? I mean I cant beat the first domina
I tried many times and I still fail
please some help
Saveeditonline.com you can change stats here, give yourself soul shards (money) and buy top weapons, spells and potions.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
after I defeated the first domina
I didnt choose the slave path but choose to stay loyal to her
but I cant move further in the game
why ??

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
after I defeated the first domina
I didnt choose the slave path but choose to stay loyal to her
but I cant move further in the game
why ??
Break her seal, if you want to stay loyal to Katrina read my previous post about her

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks everyone for the support. If you're not following me on Patreon, Realm 2 is already under development and I should start posting teasers of the new Mistress to Bitch Boys mid-end September.

PS: I'm not going to make any Domina who's too sick or too extreme. All extreme fetishes will always be optional content, like the toilet scenes with Katrina. No need to worry about psycho cannibal Dominas ;).
Hi
I want to ask you something

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
If you submit to the sexual desires of any other domina in any way Katrina will instantly find out and banish you and possibly at some point quite a bit down the line she will reappear and pretty much destroy you. Which means, no sexy punishment requests on being beaten and no obeying their orders or requests to worship them in any way at any time, you betray Katrina after submitting to her she will most likely make you pay in such a way that the devil or Reaper himself run for the bloody hills. Anyway according to the developer Dekarous Katrina is the only Domina that will let you continue your quest will being her slave at the same time, all the others will trap you in their realm for all eternity only ever to be allowed to leave as a Domina's favourite pet on a leash to help their mistress conquer and to watch as humanity get enslaved while doing fuck all to stop it.
I betrayed katrina and nothing happened
why ???

uryus

Dec 22, 2018
This game ver. 3.0.2 is really good and I like it but it's very difficult.
Someone can please upload (or send me in private) a save data of the first boss defeated please?
I just buy the last blade for defeat Kat but she always debuf me, make dmg and take less dmg until defeat me.
I't boring...and I want enjoy for this game eh ^^
Thank you

WallySly

Nov 24, 2019
can someone help me, i cannot trigger bloodleaf or rusty sword quest, anyone with screenshots of locations?
im on latest update
thanks

pron292

Oct 22, 2019
Just played this game and it's way inferior to Tower of trample. Main problems are lack of actions and CGs. Dialogues don't change after wins/losses and even when they enslave you, there's the same 4 scenes + 1 extra scene with same CG none of them is animated, so it feels like a text game with few additional CGs. There's so much things you can easily add to the game without much effort. For example when you have 1 soul shard left and about to lose to a girl, she can offer to spare you instead of being harvested by grim reaper, but you will need to wear some lockable humiliating gear or painting on your forehead or something. Further you'll need to pay her to unlock it or wash it off, even if you won her already, the girls on the next levels will be laughing at you and you'll be getting debuff from shame. Still an enjoyable game though.

Last edited:

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Just played this game and it's way inferior to Tower of trample. Main problems are lack of actions and CGs. Dialogues don't change after wins/losses and even when they enslave you, there's the same 4 scenes + 1 extra scene with same CG none of them is animated, so it feels like a text game with few additional CGs. There's so much things you can easily add to the game without much effort. For example when you have 1 sould shard left and lose game to girl, she can offer to spare you, but you will need to wear some lockable humiliating gear or painting on your forehead or something. Further you'll need to pay her to unlock it, even if you won her already, the girls on the next levels will be laughing at you and you'll be getting get debuff from shame. Still an enjoyable game though.
The only thing domina did better than tower of trample
Is the cgi look or the appearance of the girl
I think the girld in domina are one of the hottest girl I ever seen

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Just played this game and it's way inferior to Tower of trample. Main problems are lack of actions and CGs. Dialogues don't change after wins/losses and even when they enslave you, there's the same 4 scenes + 1 extra scene with same CG none of them is animated, so it feels like a text game with few additional CGs. There's so much things you can easily add to the game without much effort. For example when you have 1 soul shard left and about to lose to a girl, she can offer to spare you instead of being harvested by grim reaper, but you will need to wear some lockable humiliating gear or painting on your forehead or something. Further you'll need to pay her to unlock it or wash it off, even if you won her already, the girls on the next levels will be laughing at you and you'll be getting debuff from shame. Still an enjoyable game though.
Hard disagree.

1) The creator of this game actually gives a shit about it and his fans, and doesn't release a half an update every 2 years.

2) This game envelops some actually-much-darker and more taboo kinks (scat, themes of death, etc.) that ToT only kind of skirts around.

3) You don't have to grind your dick off for 3 hours increasing your "sub rating" just to get one 30 second scene you've been wanting. Most scenes are easily accessible and doable via losing to the doms or beating them and then becoming their slave.

The lack of slight interacts like the ones you've mentioned do not even come close to making ToT comparable to this. Let alone better.

ambrosio123

Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-11
Release Date: 2019-12-11
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 3.0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
does anyone know how to beat madeline she deals a lot of damage even tough i have bought the best items and swords i cant still beat her

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes