Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for being the Chad uploader we needed, may Best Girl (Llavanya) give you lots of forehead kisses.

It's a dumpster fire....
BUGS BUGS BUGS, NO CONTENT. I can't believe this took like nearly a year. It is not even fun. Worse than those 20 year old dating sims.

Eating is usess. Once ur bar is half full you need 5 full meals to get rid of it.
You can't sleep after 0:00 AM cause of a bug.
If you enter the school before 8 AM you are stuck there for like 10 real life minutes or you reload.
You need to constantly reenter so money/stats/bars refresh...
Please tell me you are talking about Sunny Coast College and not MHC.

Dec 6, 2018
I was not expecting much after reading the comments, but this game honestly is pretty great potential wise. The biggest issue is once again Dekarous fails to test basicly anything. Hunger barely goes down when eating, and the money earned for doing the absolute best on the test is only 100. If the hunger was more managable, then I think at least that mechanic would be better. The date system only works once (for Zoe at least, not sure for others), locking the abillity to do any H scenes (unless I couldn't find it). There only seems to be scenes for I think four of the girls and one guy, but they aren't done in the same way it was promised. There doesn't seem to be anything that says what fetishes there are there for specific girls, making it impossible to aim for content you want unless you look at the CGs.
This game is ultimately a 0.1 release, but the content compared to the time it took and what was said to be included is just pitiful. Most of the characters in Domina got more CGs in their initial release than the this game got for all the character combined. There is a lot of art and CG in general, but if you actually look at it, there isn't as much as it seems. Most characters have a standing sprite sheet with small differences on the left and right, and this takes up a good chunk of the CGs. Then there are a lot of character event CGs that use their standing sprites with some text. This is something that could take a few minutes to make in photoshop, and is extremely simple. These take up another good chunk of the CGs. Then there are the non H CGs that include scenes that are for story purposes, one of which being a very dark Doki Doki type scene that really shouldn't be in a first release. These number about the same as the H scenes. There are about 2 to 3 H scenes per character with H scenes, which I believe was Zoe (glasses), Gwen (classic), Molly (pink hair, not Eden), Noel (blonde male), and one I can't remember (purple hair "princess" brat). Some H scenes are simple 1 CG spit, while another could be a 3 CG handjob. These are fine, but it makes it hard to aim for any character when their scenes are limited. Domina had far more content for the characters, in combat, loss, story, and slavery per character. If you compare it to the most recent dominas, then yes this game has more.
In summary, this game could be good. If it takes as long as this just to add this much content, then it will take over 5 years for this game to be even decent compared to others. Not to mention, if the dev doesn't start hireing a playtester than it won't mater if it has good content. The game won't live long enough to reach 5 years due to people not caring to play the buggy mess. Currently, I am offended they even thought releasing this was okay to their upper patreons. Who would pay that much a month for that long and be fine with quality below most $5 indie games.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
because of money
with tower of trample being in delay hell there was a place to fill and seeing how much they and UTW make every month it's clearly visible that the femdom game community is a lot stronger than some people might think
That's just a whole lotta speculation lol. It's pretty dumb to think that a guy not into femdom would make a game like this, unless he's explicitly said that

Reactions: KissOfTheCobraKing

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
As much has some are excited with MHC, it's alright to be excited, just don't raise your hopes too high.

Sunny Coast College: Buggy mess he didn't playtest and ditched it for Domina.
Domina: Buggy mess he didn't playtest and ditched it for a while for MHC.
Maple Hill College: So far, buggy mess he didn't playtest.

It's not that I want to have a negative outlook, but Deka's track record isn't shining a good light on the project. At the very least, it's not too late to actually fix the current issues since it's still early on in the making. It's just very important he actually starts testing, balancing and do everything to make the game playable and enjoyable. It all just depends on how much efforts he actually wants to put in his project.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you for being the Chad uploader we needed, may Best Girl (Llavanya) give you lots of forehead kisses.

Please tell me you are talking about Sunny Coast College and not MHC.
Nope, talking about the new game.... MHC.
Play it yourself. I congratulate you if you last for more than an hour. I deleted it after 40 mins and had 0 fun. IT is that bad. It looks and plays like a flash game on newgrounds from 1999. A bad one.

Qwertyiep

Jul 31, 2021
I was not expecting much after reading the comments, but this game honestly is pretty great potential wise. The biggest issue is once again Dekarous fails to test basicly anything. Hunger barely goes down when eating, and the money earned for doing the absolute best on the test is only 100. If the hunger was more managable, then I think at least that mechanic would be better. The date system only works once (for Zoe at least, not sure for others), locking the abillity to do any H scenes (unless I couldn't find it). There only seems to be scenes for I think four of the girls and one guy, but they aren't done in the same way it was promised. There doesn't seem to be anything that says what fetishes there are there for specific girls, making it impossible to aim for content you want unless you look at the CGs.
This game is ultimately a 0.1 release, but the content compared to the time it took and what was said to be included is just pitiful. Most of the characters in Domina got more CGs in their initial release than the this game got for all the character combined. There is a lot of art and CG in general, but if you actually look at it, there isn't as much as it seems. Most characters have a standing sprite sheet with small differences on the left and right, and this takes up a good chunk of the CGs. Then there are a lot of character event CGs that use their standing sprites with some text. This is something that could take a few minutes to make in photoshop, and is extremely simple. These take up another good chunk of the CGs. Then there are the non H CGs that include scenes that are for story purposes, one of which being a very dark Doki Doki type scene that really shouldn't be in a first release. These number about the same as the H scenes. There are about 2 to 3 H scenes per character with H scenes, which I believe was Zoe (glasses), Gwen (classic), Molly (pink hair, not Eden), Noel (blonde male), and one I can't remember (purple hair "princess" brat). Some H scenes are simple 1 CG spit, while another could be a 3 CG handjob. These are fine, but it makes it hard to aim for any character when their scenes are limited. Domina had far more content for the characters, in combat, loss, story, and slavery per character. If you compare it to the most recent dominas, then yes this game has more.
In summary, this game could be good. If it takes as long as this just to add this much content, then it will take over 5 years for this game to be even decent compared to others. Not to mention, if the dev doesn't start hireing a playtester than it won't mater if it has good content. The game won't live long enough to reach 5 years due to people not caring to play the buggy mess. Currently, I am offended they even thought releasing this was okay to their upper patreons. Who would pay that much a month for that long and be fine with quality below most $5 indie games.
I find it baffling that even the fundamental mechanics of the game are buggy and don't work. I wake up at 4 or so then 4 hours pass just by leaving my room. stress and hunger go up way too fast to do anything about it since you barely have any time to do anything in the day. I do two things and the day is already over lol. Although as you said I can see the potential. These types of games always have massive amounts of potential but usually, never take hold of it. If he even playtested it for 30 minutes or so he would be able to tell that the basics of the game don't work.

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks again to our hero.
But I have a question. Did people really pay for this shit? Many beginners make games less buggy. And here is the content for 20 minutes. How much has it been developed? Ready to spit on a person who will say almost a year. That's bullshit. Or maybe it's just trolling?
A shame that games like this get so much less attention and support. Only prologue of ANLIS is better than the release version of Maple Hills Cringe.
There can be no subjective opinion. What deka rolled out is shit.

Last edited:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Do we even have any scenes implemented in MHC ? I got no progression and am just stuck in this endless loop. There were a few scenes in the pictures folder but I cant get any of them in playthrough

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I got disappointed in the available content on MHC and didn't believe that these 20 min of gameplay was worked on for half a year. So I checked out game with RPG maker and it's pictures folder.
There are a lot of pictures for scenes, most of them are not implemented. There is a written questline with Zoe (nerd girl) containing 4 keystone dates (with progression) and few randomly selected generic dates (just +compatibility). But it's gated by switch Date planned, which prevents you from calling her.

I found a workaround to play it. Run it throght
JoiPlay on Android, it has built in cheat system which allows you to add money, change variables and switches during play. After you reach the end of content with her open cheats and change switch "date planned" to false and call Zoe. Do it until the event when she doesn't come to date. After that game really bugs hard and some sprites get stuck on your screen. This is the real end. If you wanna check more random dates with her try not to increase compatibility with her. You don't get last keystone date if compatibility is low, so you will get generic date (there are a lot of random dates).

Besides, there is a content for a female MC with a dude, but I didn't check it out.

How to avoid bugs:
1. Don't stay awake till midnight. If you do, don't go to school at that day, spend time until 21:00 and then sleep.
2. When you get a black screen after test click somewhere near dorm location and then choose to study.

Dec 6, 2018
I got disappointed in the available content on MHC and didn't believe that these 20 min of gameplay was worked on for half a year. So I checked out game with RPG maker and it's pictures folder.
There are a lot of pictures for scenes, most of them are not implemented. There is a written questline with Zoe (nerd girl) containing 4 keystone dates (with progression) and few randomly selected generic dates (just +compatibility). But it's gated by switch Date planned, which prevents you from calling her.

I found a workaround to play it. Run it throght
JoiPlay on Android, it has built in cheat system which allows you to add money, change variables and switches during play. After you reach the end of content with her open cheats and change switch "date planned" to false and call Zoe. Do it until the event when she doesn't come to date. After that game really bugs hard and some sprites get stuck on your screen. This is the real end. If you wanna check more random dates with her try not to increase compatibility with her. You don't get last keystone date if compatibility is low, so you will get generic date (there are a lot of random dates).

Besides, there is a content for a female MC with a dude, but I didn't check it out.

How to avoid bugs:
1. Don't stay awake till midnight. If you do, don't go to school at that day, spend time until 21:00 and then sleep.
2. When you get a black screen after test click somewhere near dorm location and then choose to study.
So basicly there are only 2 real routes implemented, of which is broken without cheats. Even with cheats, its broken and requires not getting good compatabillity. I don't know about you, but this just screams "I did not test my game at all" like every Dekarous update for the past almost (if not) 2 years

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
So basicly there are only 2 real routes implemented, of which is broken without cheats. Even with cheats, its broken and requires not getting good compatabillity. I don't know about you, but this just screams "I did not test my game at all" like every Dekarous update for the past almost (if not) 2 years

Dek milked the poor subs for a year and maybe spent 2 weeks on making the game :KEK:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
After trying the MHC EA, I have to say, I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far.
It looks like it wants to be a VN but you have to worry about hunger, fatigue, and stats, just why?
The campus is a point and click grid, it's very limited. It's not obvious where you're supposed to click or what you can enter, nor is there any indication where characters are on the campus so you can go there to interact with them.
I've also not encountered any erotic scenes yet so I can't comment what they're like or how relationships develop.

Have to say, this has me worried, and it makes me wish work on Domina wasn't delayed for, well, this...
So far it seems to be a Sunny Coast College reboot but worse.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks again to our hero.
But I have a question. Did people really pay for this shit? Many beginners make games less buggy. And here is the content for 20 minutes. How much has it been developed? Ready to spit on a person who will say almost a year. That's bullshit. Or maybe it's just trolling?
A shame that games like this get so much less attention and support. Only prologue of ANLIS is better than the release version of Maple Hills Cringe.
There can be no subjective opinion. What deka rolled out is shit.
ANLIS is one of those games that pleasantly surprised me on it's launch and gave me the impression that it has potential with a developer who has the means to see their project through to completion. Its update was a meaty one too, so it's earned my support and I've joined their patreon.

I hope they get more support in the future, I'd love to see ANLIS completed and new games from that dev.

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
After trying the MHC EA, I have to say, I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far.
It looks like it wants to be a VN but you have to worry about hunger, fatigue, and stats, just why?
The campus is a point and click grid, it's very limited. It's not obvious where you're supposed to click or what you can enter, nor is there any indication where characters are on the campus so you can go there to interact with them.
I've also not encountered any erotic scenes yet so I can't comment what they're like or how relationships develop.

Have to say, this has me worried, and it makes me wish work on Domina wasn't delayed for, well, this...
So far it seems to be a Sunny Coast College reboot but worse.
Lol, I also thought that MHC would be on renpai. I think it would be the perfect solution for such a game.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Lol, I also thought that MHC would be on renpai. I think it would be the perfect solution for such a game.
I concur. I think porting MHC to Ren'py and making the game a dedicated VN is the smart way to go. Scrap the fatigue, hunger mechanics and just focus on writing a good "choose your own adventure story" but with a femdom twist.
If anything it's a smart way to allocate time and resources. Give the level design and game play mechanics to Domina and write a coherent branching narrative for MHC. Let Domina be a tower crawl game and let MHC be a VN.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes