robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
does anyone know how to beat madeline she deals a lot of damage even tough i have bought the best items and swords i cant still beat her
Tip:
You can use Fury of Llavanya 2X BEFORE you enter combat. This gives you a 2X attack buff on turn 1.

While in combat, the turn during which you cast a spell counts as a turn, so when the game tells you that the spell will last 5 or 3-5 turns, it ACTUALLY lasts for the next 4 or 2-4 turns respectively. Casting spells BEFORE entering combat gives you the full 5 or 3-5 turns respectively.

In combat. when you cast Fury of Llavana, you can refresh it on the 4th turn following the turn on which you cast it. If you cast if BEFORE combat, you can refresh it on the 5th turn into combat. Hopefully the Domina doesn't debuff you during that time

Also:
Almost always, by the time you get to Madeline (and have used "Tome of Shadowbound" "Tome of Llavanya's Melody" and "Tome of Soul Link" you are able to use the exploit WITH the Golem Sword equipped:
1. Shadowbound (prevents losing for the next 2-4 turns)
2. Surrender (reduces HP to 0 and gives you 100TP... allows you to use Llavanya's Melody)
3. Llavanya's Melody (Use 100TP to restore... 75% or 80% of your total MP or something like that... enough to use Soul Link AND Shadowbound)
4. Soul Link
5. Go to 1

The only way you can lose is if the opponent is in her "State" (indicated by the Swirled Circle for Katrina, the Gear for Madeline and the Skull for Narcissa next to their name) AND you are debuffed enough so that your Soul Link attack doesn't steal enough HP to survive 1 turn. If you're worried that might happen at step 4, just go back to step 1.

Other than if you've used Shadowbound BEFORE combat, I wouldn't risk there being more than 2 turns between using Shodowbound. If/when you're at Full MP after using Llavanya's melody, you can switch to:

1. Shadowbound
2. Llavanya's Fury
3. Surrender
4. Soul Link (To steal a *buffed* amount of HP AND have still have enough TP for a Golem-Sword-Equipped Precision Strike or two (Which don't miss like the normal attack with the Golem Sword)
-Go to step one of the first exploit I mentioned.

Or you could stock up on potions from the reaper to restore your HP, gamble on using the Doomblade of Bruh to poison her for 200HP for 3 turns, use Sword Flash to poison her amd make her miss if you have the Doomblade of Bruh equipped. There's plenty of ways to beat Madeline.

Reactions: nvmxxx

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to transfer your progress from update to update without having to restart the game everytime you download an updated version? I'm on windows 10

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to transfer your progress from update to update without having to restart the game everytime you download an updated version? I'm on windows 10
In the game's folder, go to: www/save. Copy all files to the same place in the new version.

uryus

Dec 22, 2018
Can someone update him save on this site or in a private message pls?
I'm blocked too on 1st damn Mistress xD

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Nice. And how do I get past Katrina?
And nice Tower of Trample sticker. Whats the name of that lady?
Buy the harvesters blade, in my opinion it's the best sword in the game. I used it on all 3 dominas and won. You just need potions and shadowbound and you're good.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
You can fully submit to Katrina and madeline and that's it. You can submit fully to narcissa but if you try to go to her private quarters for the enslavement scenes it will say you need to be a patreon member. So I'm assuming that version will come soon hopefully.
Do we get to submit to any of them? Like beyond during battle?

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Nice. And how do I get past Katrina?
And nice Tower of Trample sticker. Whats the name of that lady?
There are a few ways to get past her but basically lose enough to get shards to buy better gear, then you'll obviously be stronger and able to beat her eventually (but make sure you renew your own shards before losing all of them - that's game over!).

My ToT signature is Khulan from the fourth floor.

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
You can fully submit to Katrina and madeline and that's it. You can submit fully to narcissa but if you try to go to her private quarters for the enslavement scenes it will say you need to be a patreon member. So I'm assuming that version will come soon hopefully.
Submitting to Katrina, are there different variants of that? Or just one? Like, do I need to save at certain point and do different stuff to unlock certain acts with her?

SubCobalt

Jan 6, 2020
Submitting to Katrina, are there different variants of that? Or just one? Like, do I need to save at certain point and do different stuff to unlock certain acts with her?
Once you defeat her you get to save before choosing to submit to her or claim the seal. If you submit to her you get to walk around her bedroom and interacting with different objects will let you trigger different scenes. You can keep on interacting with objects in her bedroom until you decide to load back and grab the seal.

Reactions: christianssoo

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Once you defeat her you get to save before choosing to submit to her or claim the seal. If you submit to her you get to walk around her bedroom and interacting with different objects will let you trigger different scenes. You can keep on interacting with objects in her bedroom until you decide to load back and grab the seal.
Or if you acted submissive when given dialogue choices and choose to take the seal she will give a different offer, submit and she will give you the seal and you will be allowed to continue your quest to beat the other domina, but with only one rule, ABSOLUTE LOYALTY TO HER, if you submit to any other domina in any way sexually she will find out instantly and lock you out of her realm and my guess is that she will show up later down the line and most likely do somthing to fuck up your progress. So any who choose to submit to Katrina after saying they will take the seal better stay loyal till someone at least experiments with future content and have a second playthrough save for the Katrina loyalty path.

Reactions: hellofellow

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
If you beat Narcissa without losing to her the game is glitched and will allow you to to enter her room and see the submission scenes.

At least the 3.1 version that was shared here allows it.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes